Electric Love

Seven Days to Love Again

I fell back into consciousness. Onew nudged me gently. A tingly surge took over my body.  My eyes were still blurry from the tears and as I looked up, all I could see was a watery outline of Onew. I had a feeling he was smiling at me. Maybe it was my instinct. Or maybe Onew is just that predictable. I felt myself smiling back at him nonetheless. His arm tightened around me, his head slower coming down on my own.

It was still silent, only the sound of my sniffling echoed throughout the room. My fists were still clenched around his waist.

"Kibummie. Did you eat yet?"

The silence was broken.

'Yeah I did," I lied.

"That's not what your stomach is saying." he said with a half frown half smile.

I looked down at my stomach. That was when a noticed a mellow grumbling coming from it. Great. Ruining the mood stupid stomach.

"Kibummie. Why don't you go take a shower. You haven't yet right? I'll make some food for you ok?" He smiled very brightly. It was like staring at the sun. Ok. Exaggerting. But, his smile was quite dazzling, although my vision was still a little fuzzy.

I wiped my eyes and everything became clear again. I released my grip on Onew and looked at him. I wanted to wrap my arms around him again. Not for closure this time. But. Because I wanted to.

"Thanks Onew hyung."

"Nmm. No problem." He smiled once again and got up.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"No chicken please."

He laughed.

"Can't promise you that yeobo~!"

I grinned at him.

He grinned back and went to the door. He seemed hesitant.

"If you make and get any chicken, I'm banning it for a month!"

He laughed.

"Ok ok. I promise I won't get any." He turned the handle on the door and walked out before giving me one last smile.

I flopped on the bed. I put my palm up facing the ceiling.

Just forget it all.

I sighed and made myself get up. I went into the closet and made an unsuccessful grab at my cow pajamas that were wedged in between some jeans and a tank top. I tried again, this time being somewhat more successful than the first. I could only get the pants. I was feeling too lazy to make another attempt at getting the shirt so I grabbed a random pink striped tank top and walked to the bathroom.

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

The water was warm on my skin. I stood there letting the droplets slide down my skin. The mist and scent of my shampoo was really relazing. It would've been perfect if my brain wasn't in a world's dose of mind . Excuse my language.

My mind was just wandering from his "I love you" to Onew's embrace. Hot. The water was. Or was it me? I turned around so the water could beat lightly on my back.

Dear God. I think I'm in trouble.

I turned the faucet. The water receeded and stopped completely. I stepped out, the cold air attacking my body. I wrapped a towel around myself, drying myself off before putting on my clothes and drying my hair.

I wondered what Onew was making. It had better not be chicken. I swear. I regained energy after that shower and I'm not afraid to use it.

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

I returned to my room to get a jacket. Screw winter and its coldness.

I was sliding one of my arms inside the sleeve when my eyes caught notice of a hoodie on Onew's bed. I faltered a bit, so tempted to take that hoodie on his bed and put it on my body. Oh hell. I gave him money for chicken. Oh wait. Then again. He did save me like infinity times in one day. Damn it.

I sighed at myself. I looked at the jacket that was half draped over my arm and then at the one on his Onew's bed. Screw it. I'll repay him later with more chicken or something. I threw my jacket onto a chair and went over to to his bed. I picked up his hoodie and pulled in over my head and fitted in snuggly on my body. It smelled good. Like Onew.

I laughed at myself. Of course it smells like Onew it's freaking his hoodie. I sighed off my stupidity and walked to the door.

"I didn't do anything to him. Just stay out of it."

"Oh don't give me that bull. I know something happened between you two. I don't know what it is but if you don't solve it soon, just stay away from him."

"So you're saying this is my fault?!"

"I didn't say anything about it being your fault. Just back off a little."

"Don't tell me what to do. You don't know our situation right now."

"I don't give a damn about your situation. Just give him some space. You're the reason he's like this in the first place!"

What the hell?

Instinct overwhelmed me. I don't know what got into me. I pushed open the door. Static. An electrifying feeling.  My arms seemed to be wrapped around his waist for the second time that night, probably within the same hour. He still gave off the same warmth as earlier.  I could feel frizzy static as my arms wrapped around Onew. I familiar scent wafted over me as my face met his back. It was too familiar. I opened my eyes and saw a flash of green and a cow. Wait. What the hell? Isn't this my cow shirt??  

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

OMGOMGOMGOMG.  MIANHE.  GOMENASAI.  I SORREHS.  Gosh I'm such a noob!  I know.  I haven't been updating as frequently as I promised.  And I have a really good reason.  D:  Exams.  - .-  I HATE EM.  I have attempted to stay up to write some chapters but I dunno.  I just didn't like them.  :  I didn't feel it.  I mean.  I was just reading through it and quite frankly, it was awful.  I don't know if this chapter is even good.  It's almost 1 am over here.  I still have some papers to do so my proof-reading is just impossoble right now.  And freaking yes.  This chapter is also short.  = .=  I hate myself...  Huhuhu....  I'm trying!!  I swear.  I seriously am.  I know you're prolly already tired of my saying this but I am trying.  ;P Thank you guys for reading.  NAO.  Fo serious.  This is going to be FULL ASSERY.  FULL.  Not half.  Not a third.  Not three-fourths.  BUT FULL ASSERY.  I pinky promise.  <3  Love you gaiz! 

-Forever noob Mamii