Breathe In Breathe Out

Seven Days to Love Again

Wake up.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out the trespassing beams of light. Well, at least this was better than that stupid alarm. Speaking of alarm…

“Psttt. Jinki hyung?”

I threw my blanket over my head and rolled off my bed. In a non-creeperish way, I crouched-waddled to the side of his bed. With the blanket still over my head, I decided to give the person or whatever was in that bed a poke. There was a reaction. So he was in his bed. Thank God. I thought he disappeared forever.

“Are you alive?”

“Wha- What kind of question is that?” he wheezed silently.

“Fine. Are you dead?”

“You-…”

I cackled evilly to myself.

“Unnnn.  Why are you up so early?  The alarm didn’t even go off yet.”

“Oh that?  I unplugged it yesterday.  It was annoying.”

“I see.  Well then go back to sleep or something…  I’m tired…”

“Sorry…”

I did a mental sigh of relief.  At least he was here today.  Where I can actually see him.  The disappointment from yesterday had completely vanished.  All I felt was…  Happiness.

“AHHH.  Now I can’t go back to sleep.”

“Oh-  You surprised me…” I flinched. 

“Sorry…  But it’s your fault.”

“How is it my fault?”

“You woke me up!”

“I did not wake you up!  I was just checking to see if you were alive…”

“Whatever…”

Tch.  This kid. 

“Fine.  Go back to sleep.”

I stood up.  What the…  The room…  I rubbed my eyes.  What the…  hell?  The room was messy again.  HOW THE-  Wha-  I can’t even…  Then was yesterday’s beautiful gift of a clean room a dream?  Wait what yesterday?  If I was dreaming, there was no yesterday…  Right?  What is this? 

“Jinki hyung?”

“AH.  NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT?”

“What happened yesterday?”

“HUH?”

“What happened yesterday???”

“Umm.  Yesterday was yesterday.”

“Why did I even ask you…”

I think I’m becoming really paranoid.  Holy crap.  Someone help me.

I walked out into the living room and sat on the couch, still fairly confused.

“Hyung.  What are you doing up so early?”

“Ahh.  Taeminnie.”

OH.  I can ask him.

“Taeminnie ah.  What happened yesterday?”

“What do you mean what happened yesterday?”

“Umm.  Our schedule.  What was our schedule yesterday?”

“Ehh?  Are you ok?  OH MY GOD!  Is this amnesia!?!?”

“Yes I’m ok.  No, it’s not amnesia.  Just answer the question.”

“Well.  I don’t know about you but I was with Minho half the day.  And then we went to Star King.  And then we came home.  And then we ate the cake that the nice noona fan gave us.  And then…  I played games with Minho.  And then…  I fell asleep.”

“Wait.  So yesterday really did happen?”

“What are you talking about hyung?” he laughed.

“Nothing.”  I was still clearly confused.

“Well.  I’m going back to sleep.  Since we don’t have anything to go to today, I’m gonna play all day!!”  He laughed mischievously. 

I walked back to my room, which was heartbreakingly messy.  How can-?  The spotless room from yester-  Wha?  I-  How-  I can’t ev-

This nostalgia. 

“Owwie…”

“YAH!  What did I tell you about sleeping on the floor?!?!”

“Sowwie…” he pouted, his eyes barely opened.

“Hey.  I have a question.”

“Hmmmm?”

“Was the room clean yesterday?”

“Huh?” 

“The room was clean yesterday wasn’t it?”

“I don’t know.  I don’t pay attention to these types of things.”

“I could’ve sworn it was clean yesterday.  AISH.  I think I need to go see a doctor.”

“You should’ve seen a doctor a long time ago,” he snickered.

“YA-ISH.”

I made a threatening back hand motion at him.

“Ok ok!  I’m sorry.”

“I was excited that the room was clean too…  Why is it messy again?” 

“Who knows…”

I shot him a glare. 

“Sowwiee.”

I take that glare back.  Jinki is just.  You can’t be mad at him.

“Why do you like sleeping on the floor so much?”

“Eh?”

“Is the floor comfortable?”

I threw myself on the floor and rolled around. 

“Are you a pabo?”

“Shut up.”

“The floor is cool.  I mean.  It’s just there.  Whenever I need something to sleep on and I don’t have enough willpower to get back into bed.”

“Lazy bum.”

“Shh.  That’s bad for my reputation as leader.  Don’t tell anyone.  It’s our secret!”

Our secret.

I feel bubbly inside.  I wonder why…

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

“KEYYYYYYYYYY.  Yah.  Kibum.  Kibummie.  Hey Kibum.  Kibummie ah.  Hello hello?  Kibum?  1, 2, 3.  Can you hear me?  Kibum?  KIBUMMMMM.  ”

“WHAT?!”

“Play with me.  I’m bored.”

THIS KID.

“It’s your turn to be rudely awakened now.”

“You’re such a child.  Is this your attempt at revenge?”

“Maybe.  I can’t tell you.  NOW GET UP!!!”

“Alright alright.” 

You know.  Sometimes, I feel like I spoil this boy too much.  Goodbye nap.  I’ll miss you.  But Jinki hyung is more important.  Since I didn’t even get to see him at all yesterday.  Wah.  What am I saying.  I’m so weird.

“What do you want to do?”

“You woke me up…  And you don’t even know what to do?”

“Ah.  I didn’t think that far ahead for my revenge plan…”

“Pabo.”

“Sorry.”

This kid…  Is adorable.  My God.  Why am I weird?

“Let’s go to the playground!  I wanna play on the monkey bars.”

I’m pretty sure he is as tall as the monkey bars.  So what is the point?

“Ok!”  Yes.  I do spoil this boy too much. 

“ALRIGHT!”

This was the second time in my life I had to think furiously about what to wear.  I mean.  We were just going out to play for a little.  This is no time for my diva to kick in.  I’m crazy.  I’m telling you.  Crazyy~

“Hey hyung!”

“Omona you scared me.”

“Why are you getting all dressed up?  Are you going somewhere?”

“Uhh-“

“CAN TAEMINNIE GO TOO?!”

“Eh?”

“Oh please!  Please please please?!?!”

“Why are you yelling so much?” Minho questioned and he approached the door, totally towering over Taemin, whose head was still peeking through the door. 

“MINHOOOO.  Tell hyung to take me wherever he is going!”

“Take Taemin with you to wherever you’re going.”

How direct.  And…  Obedient?

“Nooo!  You go with me too,” Taemin beamed at the giant above him.

“Ok.”

God dammit.  I was gonna go alone with Jinki hyung.  That disappointment was rising in me again. 

“Why can’t you guys just play at home by yourselves?”

“Becauseeee.  Minho at all the video games.  And it’s no fun beating him over and over again.  And I don’t want to stay at home…”

“I do not .  You cheat.”

“NUH UH!”

“Well…  Go ask Jinki!” I said.

"He's going too???"

Oh . 

Without the slightest hesitation, Taemin pulled his head from the door and was screaming Jinki’s name.  There was no way that Jinki would refuse to take Taemin. 

“I don’t get how you are able to stand that guy.”

Minho chuckled.  “I don’t understand it either.”

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Why did he have to agree to this?  I thought the death glares and X’s with my fingers I was giving to him behind Taemin were apparent signs that I didn’t want Minho and Taemin to go with us.  I mean.  I love Taemin and Minho don’t get me wrong.  But I kind of wanted to go alone.  Just me and Jinki.  Alone.

“WAH.  I can’t believe you guys.  Did you guys go here two days ago too?  How dare you leave me alone and go have fun by yourselves?!” Taemin scolded.

Jinki just laughed and started to skip towards the playground with Taemin, while Minho and I were slowly walking behind them.  I tried to contain the smile that was about to bust out on my lips but…  I failed. 

“You guys are soo slow!” Taemin yelled in the air.

“Do you think I can just…  Slip away?” Minho said glumly. 

“Well.  You can if you want.  Just be prepared later.  Taeminnie is not going to take the fact the you ran away lightly.”

“Ah.  True,” he sighed.  “So does that also mean that I can’t bribe him?”

“Unless you’ve got an infinite amount of banana milk or any kind of sweets up your sleeve, bribing is futile.”

“Ahh.  True.”  He signed again.

“You guys!  We’re here!  I’ll race all of  you guys to the swing set!!!!” Taemin challenged. 

“I forfeit,” Minho said calmly.

“You can’t do that!” Taemin replied.  He walked over to Minho and s his arm around Minho’s.  “We’re going together!”

“Fine.” 

It was then my turn to have an arm s around my own. 

“Let’s go over there by the spinny chair things!!!  Let’s go let’s goooo!”

“Ok ok.  Calm down,” I laughed. 

We approached the spinny chair things.  He enthusiastically got into the indentation of the spoon like spinny chair thing. 

“Can you push me please?”

“Andwae!  Shireo!”

“PWEESE?”

“Aegyo isn’t going to work on-“

Oh forget it.  I can’t survive an aegyo attack like that!

“Hold on tight…  And if you get dizzy…  Try not to vomit on me.”

“No promises!”

This kid…

I slapped the chair thing.

“Ready?”

“READDDYYYY!”

I pushed the chair thing and before I knew it, it was revolving.  I wonder if he was getting dizzy.  Just trying to push the thing and seeing it spin is making me dizzy.

“Stop!  STOPPPP!”

I stepped away from the chair thing and watched it come to a halt. 

“Are you ok?” I gasped for air.  Spinning that thing takes a lot of energy.  Took more of it than I thought. 

He grabbed the handles on the side of the chair thing for support to get out. 

“I got this…” he breathed.

I looked at him.  And he looked at me back with a smile.

“WATCHAAA!”

THIS KID.  He made a mad run like he saw freaking chicken.  The problem was, he wasn’t running straight.  I wouldn’t even call it running.  He was flailing sideways.  And so, he tumbled towards the ground in a split second.  And I couldn’t help but burst out into incontrollable laughter.  My insides started to hurt and tears were rolling out of my eyes.  I couldn’t breathe.  I just couldn’t breathe.  And I ended up collapsing too. 

Falling for Jinki.

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Breathe in~ Breathe out!  I DON NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.  I DON NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WO OH OHHHHH~  I can't even...  xD  They're on a double date.  <3  This chapter just wrote itself I swear.  o .o  I was talking about Kpop guys with one of my friends and we got into a discussion about which Kpop guy we would want to date.  LOL.  If only it would come true.  T - T  -cries-  Anyways, I was in the fangirl mode...  LIKE IN THE ZONE!  My fingers were flying across the keyboard!  >:DDDD  Kekeke... 

 

On another note...  OMG!  I have 3000+ views!  <3333333  Didn't think in the beginning that a lot of people would read this...  Y - Y  But 3000.  :)  I'm a walking ball of happy!  To thank you guys for the views, I decided to share with you my some of the pics from my OnKey fanart collection that I randomly saved onto my laptop some time ago!  BWUAHAHAHA!!  I can't thank you guys enough!  I LOVE YOU GUYS!  <3333333333333333333333333333333  :>

 

 

Key flavored tea anyone?

 

OnKey at Luna Park Sidney.  11.01.13

 

Attack of the ahjummas!

 

-NOMS-

 

Hello Baby days.  <3

 

Romeo & Juliet

 

-Mamii

 

BONUS.  BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS!