TV Time

We Are One, Baby Exo!

Awww, my last chapter got deleted....aish. start over again.

"Suho hyungie!!!" Lay shouted as he ran to his little guardian. "Hyungie!!! Kai is being a meanie again!!!" He ran to Suho's chest and sobbed. "Hyungie, do something~"

Suho sighed. "Kai what did you do this time?" He asked, as if it was the mast normal thing. He chuckled when Lay hiccuped on his chest.

"Nothing." Kai shrugged. "All I said was that I can dance better than him. oh and by the way, it is so true." Kai said and stuck his tongue out at Lay, making him cry more.

"Suho hyung!!!"

"Uh, it's ok, Yixing. Don't cry anymore." Suho said, as he awkward patted Lay's back. The younger boy sobbed as he clutched onto Suho's shirt.

"Kai is a meanie!"

Just then, a large mircophone flew across the room and hit Kai's face. "Sorry!!!" Xiumin shouted, running to his dongsaeng. "I was playing with Chen when he accidentally threw his microphone!!! Kai!!! Are you okay?!?!"

"Aish, Xiumin hyung, stop yelling in my ear, please!!!!!"

"Oh, oops. I didn't realize I was shouting. Heehee."

"Xiuminnie hyungie!!!" Chen shouted, jumping onto his hyung. "Hyungie, did you find my microphone? Aigoo~Minnie hyungie's cheeks are so cute! Chennie loves hyungie's cheeks!"

"Chen! Stop poking me! Get off!!!"

"Hey! TheHunnie want to play too!!!!" Sehun shouted. He ran and jumped onto Chen. "Hyungies! Luhan hyungie is coming too!"

"Sehunnie!!!" And then Luhan jumped on Sehun who was on Chen who was on Xiumin. "Sehunnie! Piggyback ride!!!"

"Aish, GET OFF ME!!!!~ >~<"

Suddenly, there was a loud crash in the bedroom. The kids ran to the source and found Baekhyun and Chanyeol messing with the makeup set.

Chanyeol was coloring the walls with some sort of lipstick and Baekhyun was looking at the scattered eyeliner. He giggled and drew on Chanyeol's face.

"Baekkie, look! Do you like my drawing?" Chanyeol asked, pointing to the bacon and egg on the wall. The younger boy stared at it long enough to finally see what it was.

"Oh! It's poop!"

"Aniyo! It's Bacon and Eggs!!!"

"...So...it's not poop?"

"Ani!!!~"

"Arraso, arraso. Anyway, Channie, let's clean this up."

"Ok Baekkie."

"Great! You do all the work while I supervise!"

"Okay!"

Meanwhile, Luhan tugged on Sehun's shirt. "Hunnie. Lulu is hungry..." Luhan said, pouting his little lips. The younger boy nodded and grabbed Luhan's hand.

He led the boy to the kitchen where Kirs and Tao were enjoying their Ceci. "Hi hyungs, and Sehun!" Tao shouted, waving his little feet on the chair. "What are you doing here?"

"Lulu ith hungry."

"Well, there's some chips over there." Kris said, pointing to the bottom cabinet. Immediately, Sehun ran to it and grabbed the chips.

"Here, Lulu! Thehunnie got thith for you!"

Luhan beamed a smiled and threw himself onto Sehun. "Thank you Sehunnie! I love you! Sehunnie is the best!" He shouted, snuggled onto the taller boy's neck.

Sehun laugh nervously with a blush on his face. "Y-You're welcome, Lulu." He said, scratching the back of his head. "Let'th watch a movie!"

The four ran into the living and noticed the TV was on but no one was watching it. "That's weird." Kris said. "I thought I said Kyungsoo---"

There was a loud shout, causing the other 4 other babies to run into the living room.

"Kyungsoo?"

"He's over here."

The babies turned around and noticed Kyungsoo hugging Kai so tightly that the boy was turning blue. "Can't...breathe!"

"Huh? Oops! Sorry, Kai..."

"It's okay. Why were you so scared anyway?"

"Well, I was watching TV and then this scary purple dinosaur popped out of nowhere! And then he started to sing, 'Let's play together!' Eeep! Kai, protect me!"

"Kyungsoo, that's Barney."

"I don't care!"

"How about we watch something else then?" Suho asked, he grabbed the remote and swtiched the channel.

"OH MY GOD!"

"Eeep! Hunnie! Hold me!"

"O.O"

"Holy Bacon and Eggs!!!"

"Oh my Krisus! What is that?!?"

"It's scarier than Mommy!"

"Ah! Kris hyungie, punch him!"

"I think I just peed myself...."

"I am tho thcarred for life."

"Think about Baozi, Baozi, Baozi, Baozi, BAOZI!!!!!!"

"Pft. He's a horrible dancer."

"CHANGE THE CHANNEL! CHANGE. THE. CHANNEL!!!!!"

*switches channel."

"Phew. That was scary."

"I know right. Who knew Justin Bieber can be so scary?"

"Hey look! Paranomial Activity Two is on! Let's watch it!"