7.

My bestfriend's older brother is my husband

Chapter 7

Author's POV

"I'm so happy you could come.'' Eunji said as she hugged Jinri.

Jinri frowned "This is going to be the last one. Okay? If Kris ever finds out I don't even know what's going to happen, but for sure he's going to be upset.'' she told her.

Eunji gritted her teeth and nodded "Alright, let's go the guys are waiting.''

Before they could even walk in Jinri pulled her back, Eunji looked back and raised her eyebrows "Why?"

"Who's going to be the other guy?" Jinri asked

"Jung Yunho. The other hottie in town.'' Eunji winked and she stepped inside the restaurant and goes Jinri following behind.

Changmin and Yunho were already sitting down and Yunho was just observing Changmin who was giddy in his seat and couldn't stop smiling. Yunho arched his brow and said "Yo chill for a sec okay.''

Eunji walked in and was looking around and she finally spotted the two, she pointed at Changmin to Jinri and they both walked towards them.

 

 

 

Eunji's POV

Changmin Oppa is always looking handsome as ever, I'm so thankful for his parents for making such a handsome man.

"Changmin oppa, sorry if we're late. Traffic.'' I reasoned out, but there was no traffic at all. We were late because I took long making myself look like a doll.

Changmin stood up and so did Yunho as they bowed formally, Changmin smiled towards me.

"Oppa. I'm really happy that i'm your date today.'' I said to Changmin.

"Oh. Mian Eunji-ah, can you be with Yunho and I'll be with your friend here Eunji.'' he said causing me to pout.

"Changmin-ssi, it's alright I'll be with Yunho oppa here. Eunji has been waiting for this moment.'' I heard my friend say which made me smile.

I looked at Changmin and he nodded but there were no feelings in his face causing me to bit my lip.

"Let's eat. Please'' Yunho butted in.

 

 

 

Changmin was right in front of me as he was looking at the menu, he looked at me "What do you want to eat Eunji-ssi?" he asked

I smiled "Same as yours.'' he nodded at my response.

I looked at Jinri and she kept looking at her watch, she looked at me and I mouthed "Why?"

Jinri clenched her teeth at me as she pointed at her watch and mouthed back "I need to leave in 30 mins. I have dinner tonight with Kris.''

"Are you guys okay?" Yunho asked

I looked at Yunho and nodded and so did Jinri.

"Umm. Jinri isn't going to stay long, she has to leave later since she still has things to do.'' I told them.

 

 

 

Jinri's POV

I nodded "Ne. I still have plans, I'm sorry for ruining such a date. I hope we meet again next time and hopefully I don't have to rush such things.'' I said with much sincere.

"I'll drop you off.'' I heard Changmin who was beside me say.

I looked at him and declined right away "No it's alright. You and Eunji can go have fun and enjoy your date, plus I don't want to be rude.''

"No it's really fine. I can drop you off, plus Eunji can be with Yunho for now. There's nothing wrong with that.'' Changmin eagerly said.

I bit my llip "I'm sorry Changmin-ssi, maybe next time. For now lets finish our meal.'' 

I saw Changmin's face change as he continued eating, I looked at Jinri who was clueless and Yunho who was enjoying his food.

"You know Jinri-ssi, Changmin likes to eat different kinds of food. Whatever you place in front of him he would eat it in less that 5 minutes.'' Yunho said.

I looked at Changmin and my jaw dropped "Is that so Changmin-ssi?"

Changmin looked at me and shyly nodded "Ne.''

"Waaah! Oppa daebak~" Eunji said

My phone vibrated and I checked it below the table, it was a text message from Kris.

Are you still out? I'll be in front of COEX in 10 minutes. I'll be waiting. -Kris

My eyes widened, I'm far from COEX and I don't think I'll get there in time. 

"Jinri-ah, is there anything wrong?" I heard Changmin say

"Aniyo. I have to leave.'' I stood up

"Jinri are you really in a hurry?" Eunji asked

I nodded "Ne. I really have to go, I'm sorry. Go enjoy the rest of your day.'' I smiled at them.

 

 

 

It's been 5 minutes and there was no cab who stopped for me, I kept hailing them but nothing happened they just keep passing by me.

"That's why i'll just drop you off.'' I heard a familliar voice say.

I looked back and to my surprise I saw Changmin.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Eunji and Yunho-ssi?" 

He shook his head "I left those two saying that I had a meeting. I'll give you a ride, I'm sure it's going to be much faster to get here.'' he said

I just nodded and followed Changmin to his car.

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

I might double update or even a triple update if I don't get lazy today. Hopefuly I don't. LOL