17.

My bestfriend's older brother is my husband

Chapter 17

Jinri's POV

I was sitting on the couch using my android browsing through instagram and my twitter when my phone rang and the caller id was my no other than my husband. I slide to answer it.

"Hello~" I sang through the phone

I heard him giggle "What are you doing?"

"Nothing just playing with my phone, did you eat lunch? Or do I have to go there again to feed you?"

"Yes I ate. Thanks to Changmin.'' 

I smiled "So Changmin's with you?"

"Yup. He brought me lunch since we'll be having meeting in a few minutes. I just decided to check on you.''

"Oh I see. Tell Changmin I said hi by the way. Anyways, you guys might be busy. So I'll get going, I'll see you later. Bye~" with that said I ended the call.

I got up from the couch and decided to whip myself up some brunch since I'm really hungry, I didn't have any classes today which is a good thing it means I get to rest and also study a bit since exams will be coming up in a few weeks.

ding dong

I placed the ladle down and wiped my hand on my apron and went to get the door, when I opened the door to my surprise it was my bestfriend, I opened my arms and enveloped her into a hug.

"Oh it's you.'' I said in a monotone voice.

It was Tao.

"I brought him along since he doesn't have plans today, I heard from gege that you didn't have any classes today so here I am.'' she spun around causing me to giggle.

"Hey, we got you something.'' Tao said as he placed the box on the counter top.

I smiled at him "Thanks.''

"Make yourself comfortable, treat it like it's your house. I'll just be finishing my cooking, I bet you guys are hungry.'' I said

Fei came to me and she nodded "Of course we're hungry. I think that's the reason why Tao and I came over.'' she replied.

I frowned.

"Yah! No frowning while cooking, they say it makes your dish taste bitter and not tasty. So smile.'' she said

I smirked and smiled after then grabbed the ladle to stir the soup, I'm actually cooking this soup that I learned online. I'm not really a great cook, I learn through recipes and videos.

"Fei why don't you go sit first, I'll finish this up and call you guys once I'm done.'' I told her.

She nodded "Ok thanks sister in law.'' then she walked to the couch where Tao is.

 

 

I placed the soup in the middle of the table and grabbed bowls and spoons.

"Help yourself.'' I told them.

"Thanks for the food Jinri.'' they both said, I smiled.

I also grabbed myself some soup and ate, it's not that bad. I can actually cook. I smiled.

"It's good.'' Tao complimented.

I looked at him and nodded "Thanks.''

Fei gave me two thumbs up "Daebak~" she said

I chuckled "Ok keep on eating if you really do think it's amazing.'' 

"Why don't we visit gege at work today.'' Fei said

I raised an eyebrow at her "He might be busy.'' I told her.

Fei frowned "Come on. I sorta want to break the news to him about me and Tao. I should tell him before he finds out himself, it won't be pretty if I keep this little secret of mine.''

I sighed "Alright, but you guys have to help me clean up.''

The two nodded.

 

 

Tao drove us to the building, he parked the car while Fei and I waited. 

"I haven't been here in forever.'' Fei said

I nodded "Obviously, you really don't want to work for the company eh?''

Fei sighed "It's not my thing if ever I do work for them it might make the stocks go down and everything will just not be good. You know me, I can handle pots and pans but not stock markets.'' she chuckled.

Tao came in our view and he interlaced his fingers with Fei.

 

 

Fei's POV

"Hello Ms. Fei.'' they greeted me and the only thing I can do was smile and nod back.

"We have Ms. Popular right here.'' Jinri teased and I just glared at her.

We waited for our lift in the elevator when it opened I saw someone who's tall as gege, wearing a black formal suit. He came out and his gaze was glued on Jinri.

"Hey Jinri, are you here to visit Kris?" he asked

Those two know each other. I looked at Jinri and she nodded in response.

"Let's go Jinri, time is ticking we need to see your husband.'' I emphasize the word husband, I'm already not liking this tower guy. Something is fishy about him, the way he looks at my sister in law is a no no.

We were now in the lift "Who is he?" I asked Jinri.

She smiled "He's Kris' business partner.'' Jinri replied.

I puffed my cheeks and nodded "Ohhh. Are you close with him?" I asked

Jinri nodded "Sorta, he's a really nice person.''

"Ohhh is that so.'' the the door opened, meaning we reached the floor.

"We're here.'' I said, then we walked out.

 

 

We entered gege's room and he had a stunned look on his face, especially when he saw that I was with Tao, then his face softened when he saw Jinri. What a cutie.

He stood up from his seat and came over to us, he s his arms around Jinri's waist as he peck her head.

"You could have told me you're going to be coming over.'' I heard him whisper to Jinri.

Then gege stared at me "What made you decide to finally visit the office?" he asked

I bit my lip "I don't know just wanting to see you and also to tell you something.''

"Tao you look really awkward, where you with them or did you just decide to also come over?" Kris said.

Oh no, the revelation.

I looked at Tao and he was speechless, ok my boyfriend . He should be the one telling gege but there he is tongue tied, not even letting out any sound. He didn't even greet gege. I frowned.

"Gege, I've been hiding this to you for almost a week or two but I'm in a relationship with Tao.''

Kris jaw went wide open.

"Huang Zitao I need to talk to you, in private.'' he looked at me and Jinri indicating that we should leave.

I bit my lip once again and gulped, I went up to gege "Please don't make this hard.''

"I said I need to speak with Tao.'' he said with a stern voice.

I sighed and went out with Jinri.

 

 

"Do you think gege is mad?" I asked Jinri, we were sitting on the couch.

She shrugged then looked at me "I don't know, it's hard to explain. He's probably upset that you hid it. Especially knowing that Tao hid it from him, they're like bestfriends.'' 

I sighed "Hopefully Tao is alright.''

 

 

Kris's POV

You should have seen my younger sister's face, she seems so worried that I'm going to kill Tao. Oh my gosh. 

Tao was just sitting on the couch comfortably while I organize my papers.

"Are you going to talk to me or what?" 

I smirked "Ok tell me everything.'' I said

"We bumped into each other and that's how it started.'' Tao said simply and I frowned.

"No seriously tell me the whole truth.'' 

Tao chuckled "Alright alright.''

"We met each other at the grocery store, I was buying some microwavables while your sister was buying actually food. She saw me then she gave me a weird look because of the junk that I was buying, then she came up to me and asked if I wanted to go for dinner with her, I couldn't say no since she's the one who's treating me out so I said yes.''

Tao gulped and continued "We went out for dinner and I realized that Fei isn't that bad, she's a sweet lady. After that night I couldn't stop thinking about her then we met up once again and she cooked for me, your sister is the best at cooking.'' 

"The last time I met you, you kept smiling and looking through your phone were you already dating my sister at that time?"

Tao nodded "Yes, I'm really sorry. I wanted to tell you but Fei said no, we really do want to tell you but we know you'd be fuming in anger.'' 

I rolled my eyes "I'm not mad or angry. I'm upset, ok. I'm Fei's older brother and I really care about her, but seriously dude if you hurt my sister you know what that means.''

I was pounding on my hand indicating that he could get beat up, I saw Tao's adams apple move and he nodded.

I patted his back and chukled "Congratz.''

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

Omg it's been how many months since I updated this story. You guys probably hate me, I decided to update since it's a new year. Hahahaha, well hope you guys enjoy~