Chapter 2 Before Goodbye's

Our Wish

Sung Gi's POV

We're both sitting under the tree and the sky was so calm, and the air was so fresh at that time. Many birds flying freely at the sky, while some of them are singing.

"Kevin Oppa!" I called out with my aegyo.

"Stop calling me with your aegyo!" He said with his angelic smile.

"Wae?" Using more aegyo.

"'Cuz you're making me fall for you more." Kevin said and I punched him cutely.

"Well that's what I wanted to happen." Pinching his cheeks and both laugh after.

Kevin's POV

We're laughing so hard when our friends came.

"Hyung!" DongHo called out running to us.

"DongHo why are you here? And where the others?" I asked him while his panting in front of us.

"Oh, I left them over there, 'cuz you know they can't climb in here so fast." DongHo said making us waiting for more.

"For being old." He added and laughed, but DongHo didn't noticed them that they're standing on his back and heard clearly what he said.

Author's POV

Kevin and Sung Gi both laughed on what just DongHo said. While the others had angry expression on their faces. "Too old!" SooHyun shouted and hit DongHo's head.

"Ouch!" He said rubbing his head. Sung Gi and Kevin still laughing at the scene, when Kevin suddenly spoke.

"Sorry I'd forgot to tell you that we had a practice today." Kevin said then bit his lower lip.

"Okay." Sung Gi's only said and Kevin gave kiss on her cheek.

When Kevin already gone Sung Gi's tears started to run down on her face. She couldn't hold it back, then Sung Gi cried heavily with her knees on the ground and hands on her lap.