Chapter 11 Bad Dream

Our Wish

YOUR POV

I can’t move and speak fear is conquering all over me and Kevin wasn’t in here up until now.

“Hey! Sleepy head wake up!” Someone’s voice said waking me up.

“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” He continued.

Then I got awaken and see that Kevin was the one who’s waking me.

“Kevin!” I hug him tightly as I got awaken for that dream.

“Thank God it’s just a dream.” I said in relief.

“What’s that for?” Kevin asked.

“I have a bad dream when you’re not in here on my side and it looks like really true.”

“Let me make that bad dream of yours a sweet dream.” He said brushing my hair with his fingers.

KEVIN’S POV

Before I went in there I’d thought that she would get mad at me ‘cuz I’m late, but it’s okay at least I’d buy this beautiful necklace for her. She was sleeping when I came maybe because of waiting for me __________ didn’t noticed that she fall asleep. I wake her up and she hugs me tightly when she’s awake. A smile formed on my lips when she did that, then she said something between or hugs and I ask her and said that she had a bad dream, so to comfort her I said to her that I will make her bad dream in to sweet dream.

“Happy Anniversary” I greeted happily and she gave me a questionable look.

“Don’t tell me you forget it.” Pinching her both cheek.

“It’s our 1st anniversary.”

“I’m sorry.” She said lowering her head.

“It’s okay, but I promised to make this day unforgettable to the both of us.” Then a beautiful smile showed up from her lips.

AUTHOR’S POV

Kevin walked you home and your about to get in when he stop you and getting something in to his pocket. A necklace suddenly caught your eyes.

“This is my gift for you.”

“Kevin I’m really sorry if I’d forgot it.” You said before Kevin could wear it to you.

“Don’t be the most important thing is I have you.” Then Kevin wore the necklace to you.

“Happy Anniversary”

“Happy Anniversary too.” You said back to him.