Chapter 12 Who is she?

Our Wish

YOUR POV

Yesterday was a great day for me and having this gift from him it's really beautiful I wanted to look at it every time. "_________!" Kevin called out.

"Stop looking on it we're going to be late."

"We need to get to school at the proper time." He added. 

"Sorry!" I said in a demean tone. We both walked with our hands intertwined as we got into school and suddenly the bell rang exactly when we're already at the school. So we run as fast as we can to reach our classroom just in time with still our hands together.

"We just got in time." I said panting and laughed after.

At a moment's notice our class advisery came in with a girl next to her.

"Class this is Ms. Park Young Hee your new classmate." She bow politely and smiled to us.

"Good morning! I'm Park Young Hee nice to meet you all and I hope we can be a good friends." Introducing herself shyly in front of the class.

"Wow! She's pretty and cute."

"I want her to sit beside me."

"No, she's going to sit beside me." Those murmured coming from guys in our class. After that our teacher called out Kevin.

"Mr. Kevin Woo can you please stand up for awhile." Then our teacher says to him that if it's okay if he will accompany Young Hee while she was not yet familiar in this school which is Kevin didn't  refused on our teachers request to him.

"So Ms. Park that is Mr. Woo the class president and don't be shy to ask his help."

In all of a sudden I saw her blushed a bit and I bet some of my classmate didn't saw it because she turned his head quickly.

YOUNG HEE'S POV

I'm Park Young Hee came from the other school 'cuz my parents want me to transfer here for some reason.  I have a surly personality if you don't know, but I can handle it, I can act like I'm a good girl. For I have this angelic face it helps me to hide the true me, by the way when i introduced myself in frontof the class there's someone cuaght my attention, it was the guy at the back. He has that angelic face too and his smile it was so calming and after that I heard some guys in the class murmuring something about me and its okay I'm already used to it. And what was the great thing is that his the one that will accompany me for awhile, I can't hold back my excitement.

*AND I'LL PROMISED THAT YOU'LL GOING TO BE MINE!*

 

 


Sorry for not updating for so long...

'cuz I have my sembreak last last week I guessed....