Ch. 14

More Than Friends?

Hanul POV
"text.message.pranks..." I said with a sly smile as I looked through the bigbang victims in my phone...
Daesung oppa
Seungri oppa
Tabi oppa
Taeyang oppa
pink demon

I had the urge to prank my parents but they know me too well they would know its me....

After deciding from the pink demon and Seungri the main victim was the one and only... GDRAGON!
"he is going to be so mad!!~" I said squealing at my phone

To: Seungri, Daesung,TOP,Taeyang
From: Jiyong

Seungri is the new leader of bigbang now....

I looked at the text and imagined guys faces when he sees this and a frown appeared on my face "is this too harsh?" thought to myself feeling bad for a split second "NAHHH~ sorry bigbang~" I said as I pressed the send button and closed my eyes as I leaned back and relaxed letting magic happen. 

Daesung POV

"What do you mean by spy?"
"I want you to see what's happening between Ji and Hanul" Taeyang hyung has officially gone mad... I gave a 'ARE YOU CRAZY?!?' look but he was serious.
"just saying I still have the video of you bad mouthing Ji " 
"HYUNG!!!" I glared at him but he just raised an eyebrow with an devilish smirk. This hyung is known for blackmailing, he may look like a nice guy but he is really an evil mastermind.
"I'm waiting~" he said tapping on the side of the machine. While he was waiting for an answer I tried to think about all the things I could threaten Bae hyung but I had nothing that could stop him. I really didn't like this idea but I had no choice.
"fine." I said quietly but he heard and smiled. I hoped this was worth it...

BZZZ* my phone rang and it was a text from Ji hyung. BZZZ* it was Bae hyungs phone that vibrated this time.
"It's Ji..." Bae hyung said and suddenly stopped. His machine stopped and I looked at my text.

'Seungri is the new leader of bigbang now....'

"WHAT?!?!" I shouted and Bae hyung shook his head and realized this was real.
"we need to go right now" Bae hyung ran out and I was left alone in the gym. I quickly called the manager hyung to cancel the flight and schedule to Japan and ran out to find Bae hyung. He was in a taxi waiting for me so i sprinted to the car and we went to the dorm. 

We called the other members and met them in my room except Ji hyung, and we all discussed about the text. I knew Seungri was in a good mood deep inside but he was mature enough to hide it.
"I looked in Ji hyungs room and he is still sleeping..." Seungri said as we all worried about the leader issue.
"I don't think he is the type to just text us news like this, I think we should wake him up and ask" Top hyung said looking very serious. Then an idea popped up in my mind.
"you don't think..... it's another prank do you?" I asked carefully and everybody questioned my thought but they shook their heads.
"We all promised to never do this after that time!" Seungri shouted out
"Do you think it's the same person then?" Top hyung asked which could have been true. We all thought for a while but we decided to call the leader out. 
Ji hyung swayed in the room still half asleep. He looked mad as he squinted his eyes looking up at us surrounding him. 
"what..." he said rubbing his eyes slowly. He had no idea what was happening....
"WHAT? WHAT?!?! Is that all you can say right now?!? Why didn't you tell us hyung! IM NOT READY FOR THIS! IM THE MAKNAE!!!!!" Seungri said shouting and shaking Ji hyung in the shoulders.
"wha-" he tried talking but Bae hyung cut him off
"Ji you should have told us face to face.. This isn't something to tell by text messaging!"
"Bae wha-" this time Top hyung cut him off.
"and even though your not going to be the leader anymore why him?" Top asked pointing at the maknae who was scratching the back of his head shyly smiling.
"not going to be leader? WAIT WHAT?!?!? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS?!!!" Ji hyung shouted at us and we now knew this wasn't true.
"you sent us a text saying your not going to be the leader anymore!" Bae hyung said getting annoyed at the fact the Ji hyung didn't understand what's happening.
"Have you guys gone mad? I would never let HIM be the leader! And why would I give up being a leader?!" Ji yelled at us and we were getting annoyed too. I shows him the text sent from him and the rest of the members did the same.
"is it another prank?" I asked and everybody nodded. Seungri looked disappointed but he was still trying to hide it.
"who do you thing did this hyung?" Seungri asked looking worried.
"I canceled my flight for this!!" I said pouting then Seungri bursted out laughing while looking at his phone. Is he out of his mind?
"what is it?" Top hyung asked taking a peak at his phone. Now the both of then were laughing like mad men. I decided to take a look, I leaned towards Seungri and saw it was a picture of Hanul with an eyelash stuck to her cheek and her eyeliner smudged making her look like a panda! I laughed with the two and Ji and Bae hyung looked at us like we were maniacs and Seungri showed them the picture and everybody laughed like crazy but Ji hyung just chuckled lightly.
BAM!BAM!* "SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" the downstairs neighbour yelled while hitting his ceiling. We quickly covered our mouths stopping any noise out.

It was already 8:36 but we all went back to sleep in my room. Ji hyung and Bae hyung fell asleep hugging each other, I guess they are okay now I though and prayed they won't have any other troubles. Whoever sent the text I felt thankful in a way.

Hanul POV
I woke up and found myself in the bathroom tub. What was I doing here? I thought as I got out. I usually don't get hangovers but I do sleep walk and talk when I get wasted the night before. I looked at the time and it was already 1:21 PM I crawled back into the kitchen and took out the water again and started chugging until it was empty. I felt eyes on the back of my head but I just ignored it and swayed back into my room. I went in my closet and changed into something casual and left my closet without any make up on, I closed the door behind me and found 5 boys in my room looking through my stuff. 

I froze on the stop scared they were here to kill me for pranking them. I could feel hairs in the back of my head rise and sweat rolled down my face. They didnt notice me looking like a statue so i guess they dont know? I thought and pretended nothing happened.
"your room changed" Jiyong said while looking through one of the drawers.
"Hanul! You have this??" Top asked smiling like a child lifting a toy figure up. It took me weeks to find and i didnt like people touching it but i let it go. He examined the figure and even sniffed it. Oh Top....
"HANUL~" Daesung and Seungri called and walked towards me with their arms out trying to hug me. I backed away with my eyes wide open. Taeyang was the only one just standing there with a smile. I noticed I was being hugged by the 2 boys and I just stood there like a scarecrow.
"I thought you didn't like it when people go in your room" Jiyong said emotionlessly. 
"only you" I said giving him a cold stare crossing my arms brushing Dae and Ri off.
"raawr~ someone's feisty" he said and I rolled my eyes. 
"so......how did you guys get in?!" I asked looking at Daesung oppa and glancing at the rest. They were too busy looking through my notebooks and anything they could get their hands on.

"Jiyongie hyung knows your code" Seungri answered and I was dumbfounded and slightly relieved he didn't say anything about a police to arrest me for the text message, feeling sorry I just let them stay at my place for a day. Not to self Change code.... i said to myself and went over to Top oppa.

I saw Top oppa looking through my photo albums in the corner so I decided to sit next to him and take a look myself.
"Whos this? your boyfriend?" Top oppa said wiggling his eyebrows and nudged me.
"no he's my younger brother" I said giggling. Out of nowhere Daesung looked over our shoulders and looked at the picture of my brother.
"woah from another guys perspectives he is good looking!" he said complimenting my baby brother.
"If only his personality was as good as his face" I mumbled and Top softly chuckled.
"is that you?" Taeyang asked pointing at my picture.
"Yeah..... I had a bowl haircut...." I said ashamed looking down at my photo I thought I hid log time ago.
"it looks cute" He said and I suddenly felt warm and bubbly inside I smiled and bit my lower lip. 
"no she doesn't" Seungri said looking over my shoulder. I glared at him and hit his arm. Way to ruin the moment.
"OW!" he shouted and we all laughed at him rubbing his arm in pain. Im known for my punches back in Cali, 
"How old is he?" Top asked still looking at the picture.
"he's 19 now" I answered thinking my baby brother is all grown up! Now Jiyong joined us and looked at my brothers picture.
"he looks familiar" he said examining the picture.
"well he wanted to become a singer, but my dad didn't approve so he moved to Korea when he graduated...." I said sadly looking at the photo. I missed my brother... I haven't seen him for a while now and I wanted to surprise him in Korea. 
"did you meet him yet?" Taeyang asked looking at me sympathetically.
"He told me to come and see him when he succeeds..." I said not taking my eyes off of the photo.
"he does look familiar now that you think about it..." Top oppa said "what entertainment is he in?" he asked
" I'm not sure but he is in a pretty big place" how does Top and Jiyong know about my brother? I thought.
"is he in YG ent?" Daesung asked as he examine the picture.
-----------------------------------------------------------

​HI GUYS!!!!