Ch. 10

More Than Friends?

Seungri POV


"I'm home~~~~~" I sang as i jumped on couch. Everybody was sad and they didn't look welcoming.
"Hey! the maknae is back!" I complained wanting love from my hyungs. "TOP hyung! Bae hyung! Dae hyung! what's wrong?!? Didn't you guys love me?"
*Whack**
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I shouted at Top hyung for slapping my head. If only I was born earlier.. I thought glaring back.
"dont you have common sense? We are not in the mood to give you 'love' right now! Your hyungs are not in a good mood!" top hyung said in a deep voice unlike how he usually talks to me. I knew this was serious.
"what happened?" I asked Daesungie hyung but he stayed quiet. "hyung what happened?" I asked Taeyangie hyung and he just sighed.
"hyung if it's girl troubles don't worry! Your maknae will take care of anything!!" i said trying to make my hyung feel better.

After hearing the story I was shocked about what happened in short notice. Taeyangie hyung seemed to really like this girl. When he is asleep I'm going to check is phone for her number so I can see who the hell she was... I was planning my plan in my head while The hyungs were arguing about girl groups.

It was midnight and everyone went in their rooms to sleep. I decided to sleep on the couch since Jiyongie hyung wasn't home yet, and I get lonely easily. I tip toed to Taeyang hyungs room and opened the door so I could only fit my head through. He was fast asleep so I opened the door and slowly crawled over to get his phone. 
*creaak** the wooden floor made a noise and I stopped on the spot. Hyung started to mumble something I listened carefully "hhanullll....mmmmmmh" he said as he turned in his sleep. So that's her name I said to myself with a smirk on my face. 
I crawled back out and quietly closed the door. When I turned around 2 figures were standing in front of me.

"h-h-hyung... I uh.... IM SORRY!" I bursted out forgetting about Taeyangie hyung sleeping. They covered my mouth and dragged me into Top hyungs room.
"I guess we all think alike.... No wonder we're bigbang" Top hyung said with a quiet laugh. I was relieved he wasn't going to scowl me.
"hyung! Taeyang hyung was talking in his sleep and said a name! I think it's her" I said telling Daesung hyung as he unlocked Tae hyungs phone.
"how did you know the pass code?" Top hyung asked, even I didn't know.
"hehehe I know everybody's code" that hyung looks innocent but has a scary side to him... Daesung hyung smirked and went to the contacts list. We decided to check the favorites first.

FAVOURITES
Jiyong
Seunghyun hyung
Daesung
Seungri
YG hyung
managers
parents
H.L.

"who's this 'H.L.' person" I asked Top hyung
"I think it's her." he said taking out his phone. "I'll write it down on my phone for now" 
"should we meet her?" Daesungie hyung asked
"we should tell her to meet us at the cafe" I suggested and they both nodded. Why isn't Jiyongie hyung coming?are they... I quickly stopped thinking as I felt my face warming up. Tomorrow we are meeting this girl.

We all fell asleep in Top hyungs room after planning out what to do. I woke up to the smell of food and I noticed Jiyongie hyung was still out when I went to our dorm to change before eating. Taeyang hyung was cooking for us and it just made me feel bad for him because he would always cook when he isn't in a good mood. After eating we texted her to meet at the cafe. We all went out lying to Taeyang hyung we had schedules.

(a/n: it might be kind of confusing so jiyong slept at her door and she met him when she was going to meet the bigbang guys.)

Hanul POV

Okay be tough Hanul he was just another guy! I couldn't stop thinking about what he said to me the other night.


-new text message-

from: 010-8888-8888
hello, I was wondering if we could meet at the genest cafe at 11:30 and don't worry we are friends with Taeyang and Jiyong.


I stared at the text thing if I should go or not.. What if they are gangsters? Well I guess I'll have to go and see I thought and just texted the person back and started getting ready. I wore a plain white tee and my most comfortable skinnies. I didn't bother dressing up all fancy.

Since the traffic in Korea is crazy I left earlier so I wouldn't be late. I grabbed Winnie's leash and ppened the door. *thud* what's this? *thud thud* I pushed the door with all my strength and found jiyong ssi sleeping in front of my door. I didn't bother waking up him yet, I wanted to look at him for the last time. He was frowning in his sleep so wrinkles were formed on his forehead. This is really cliche but i found myself tracing his face, his frown turned into a pure smile. I stopped tracing his face and looked at all his features. His frown came back but I decides to keep my hands to myself.
"why don't you like me like I do...." I asked quietly so only he could hear me. He smiled and started moving, WAIT IS HE AKWAKE?!? I thought opening his eyelids.

I took deep breaths before I spoke "man, go home or something" I said coldly but he was too busy looking around confused. "why are you still here?"

"I... uhhhh..." he tried to say but I started tearing up when I heard his voice so I told him to go. I didn't dare look back and walked quickly to the elevator and Winnie followed. As the door closed I saw him looking at me with sad eyes and I sensed something else in those eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey you awsome people<3

its gdragons birthday today and if you didnt know by now he is the leader of my bias group,

also his comeback is on the 20th so my life is complete<3

 

 

 

today might be a boring chapter but come on its GD's birthday it will make up for it :3

 

now i will be dancing and spamming with bigbang stuff but mostly GD <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 i think i alread did this one but its so cute^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ill stop now

.

.

.

.

..

.

ONE MORE

 

thanks for all the support!!!!!!!!!!

 

LUV YOU ALL~