Chapter 5

One Look To Fall In Love

Jessica POV

"Do you love Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon stood there for a moment and stared at the ground.

She looked up from the stare, smiled, and nodded lightly. "Hmm.. I like her alot. I didn't know her for long, but it feels as if I did. With time, I will learn to love her like I never loved anyone else before."

"So you don't love her?"

"Um.. Not yet? Maybe......

"Are you going to hurt her?"  Her answer was quick.

"Never.

I put my right hand on her shoulder. "If you hurt my best friend, I'm going to hurt you." I put up a fist with my left. 

Taeyeon laughed at me, pushing my fist down.

"I won't. I need to go get ready for my date. I'm gonna go." "Wait!" I yelled before she could leave. "Hmm?" "Where are you taking her?" I asked, wanting to know where they were going so I could stalk them. "You're going to stalk us, aren't you?" Damn, how did she know? "NO!" She smiled. "You're a liar. I need to go now Jessica. Bye!" She patted my head, and took her leave. I took out my phone to text Fany. 

 

To: Tiffany

Where are you and Taeyeon going on your date tonight?

 

From: Tiffany

How do you know that Taeyeon and I are going on a date tonight...?

 

To: Tiffany

She told me. Now tell me where you guys are going!

 

From: Tiffany

Wait, you have my Tae Tae's number? WHY DO YOU HAVE HER NUMBER!? YAH! SHE'S MINE!! JUNG SOOYEON, DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO DIE? D:<

 

To: Tiffany

Relax! You're seriously overly protective. LOL. I just bumped into her while I was walking on the street. So where are you guys going?

 

From: Tiffany

Shut up! >:P I don't know, Tae Tae's going to surprise me. ^^ Plus, even if I did know, why would I tell you? You're just going to stalk me.

 

What the hell? How come everyone thinks I'm a stalker? Well, it's not that I'm not a stalker, but still!

 

To: Tiffany

NO! Why would you think that? I just want to know how romantic she is.

 

From: Tiffany

SUUUREEEE. ;) Anyways, gonna go get ready! Bye loser. Text you later. xD

 

To: Tiffany

-.- Remember to wear something y for Taeyeon. ;P Byeeee!

 

I put my phone in my pocket and continued to walk down the street. The wind was blowing today. Haaa, feels nice..

**

Taeyeon POV

"Fany.. I love you." 

I'll say that, but only if she says it first. No, KIM! Stop being a coward. I looked myself in the mirror that I was just rehearsing infront of. Do I love her? Ugh, YES I DO. But what if she only likes me? Ah, oh my god. 

This is driving me crazy. You are going to tell her that you love her Kim, no matter what. If she doesn't love you, you'll make her love you. 

"I'm talking to myself.." I shook my head, "Tiffany Hwang, you've got me going crazy." An image of her eyesmile popped into my brain. "So perfect."

I looked myself up and down and let out a slight giggle, "No wonder she fell for me, I'm so handsome!"

 

**

Tiffany POV

"Taetae, Taetae, saranghae...." I hummed as I walked into my walkin closet after taking a shower. I shuffled my hands through some shirts and dresses. I took out a nice pink summery dress, it was perfect... Just like my cutie hubby.  I found myself slightly blushing and smiling shyly at the thought of Taeyeon's million watt smile. She's such a damn cutie!

I changed into the dress and just as I finished up my makeup I got a text. 

 

From: My Hubby

Fany Fany Tiffany! Are you ready?

 

To: My Hubby

Ready! You ready? Btw, location is [insert Tiffany's address here]. Where are you taking me? 

 

From: My Hubby

Ready! Be there in 10. Just a little longer and you'll know. Be patient Miyoungie <3 

 

Huh... This girl always making me wait for everythi-- MIYOUNGIE? MIYOUNG? WHAT THE HELL! 

 

To: My Hubby

YAH! KIM, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME?

 

From: My Hubby

Secret.... ^-^
 
 
To: My Hubby
 
Tell me right now. Or you're dead when you get here. -.- 
 
 
From: My Hubby

Alright, alright. It was Jessica.

 

Why is she always talking to Jessica? T_T I'm the one that is her girlfriend.... Aish, Miyoung. Don't overthink it.. They are probably just becoming good friends. I should be happy that my bestfriend is becoming close friends with my girlfriend. In the middle of my sulking I heard the doorbell ring. Must be Taeyeon! I rush to the door and fix myself up before I open it. 

I open the door expecting to find my short dorky hubby but instead... Jessica. 

"What are you doing here Sica? She's gonna be here soon!" WHAT THE HELL. SHE'S GONNA FOLLOW OUR CAR NOW.

"Calm down Miyoung! Just tell me where you gals are going and you won't see me for the rest of the night." 

"WHY DID YOU TELL TAETAE ABOUT 'MIYOUNG'????" 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. Calm yo Miyoung~ Are you gonna tell me where you guys are going or not?" This girl just does not give up T_T

"I don't know where she's taking me okay! NOW GET OUT." I slammed the door in her face but she rang the doorbell again a second later.

"I TOLD YOU TO GO AWA-" I paused in the middle of my sentence when I realized the person infront of me was not Jessica but..

"Hey....Pani?" My cheeks burned a bright cherry red. "Um.. Hi?" 

"What was tha-" I interupted Taeyeon before she could finish. "Nothing! Let's go babe."

 

TBC

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, okay! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. I abandoned this fic for what, 8 months now? but guess what, I'm going to update more now. All of you subbers are probably like 'What story is this...' or 'WTF, this author is still alive???'. lol, i actually wanted to update this much much before but I . I'm always not satisfied until I write a long chapter, but I have writers block so don't blame me. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, annyeong~ ^-^