Mine

One Look To Fall In Love

Tiffany POV

 
Is she kidding? New girlfriend? Tae is mine, she's MINE! But Cole doesn't know that. Should I say something? I have to. I took a breathe in and was about to say something, but a voice came before mine did, Taeyeon's voice. "Sorry, I actually have a girlfriend."
 
What!? She had a girlfriend and never told me? I just stood there with my mouth agape feeling hurt inside. Did she really have a girlfriend? She let me kiss her on the cheek.. Nicole's voice interupted my thoughts. "Aww, that's too bad for me. Who's that lucky girl?" Nicole asked with a pout.
 
I stood there waiting for Taeyeon's answer along with Cole.
 
 
"Her name is Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang." She said, then she looked at me, hugged me around my neck and kissed me on the cheek.
 
 
Taeyeon smiled proudly. "Yaah, Pani unnie is so lucky! Remember to treat her well Pani ah~. " Nicole said with a smile. "Yongjoo, don't call me Pani!" I scowled at her. She giggled, "Mianhae." Taeng started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" I whispered into her ear. "Her name is Yongjoo! That's a funny name! HAHAHA!" Her laugh sounded like a Ahjumma but it was cute. "Yah! Are you two talking about me? I HEAR YOU! Hurry up you two love birds!" Nicole yelled. "Shut up Yongjoo!" I yelled playfully. "Yeah, shut up YONGJOO!" Taeyeon said with a insolent smirk.
 
The three of us started to walk. Tae grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers, I was happy and sad at the same time when she did that. Happy, because she was holding my hand. Sad, because I couldn't tell if it was sincere or she was just doing it to keep Nicole away.  
 
**
 
Taeyeon POV
 
Girlfriend? No way! I don't want to date this girl I just met! I like somebody already! I have to make up a lie, quick. "Sorry, I actually have a girlfriend." I said. She took her arm off my shoulder. I could see a confused look on Tiffany's face."Aww, that's too bad for me. Who's that lucky girl?" Nicole asked. 
 
Who's name should I say? If I say Tiffany's name, would it be too obvious that I like her? I stood there and thought about it for a sec. Nicole and Pani were just standing there waiting for my answer. 
 
"Her name is Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang."  I said. I ran over to her, wrapped my arms around her neck, and kissed her on the cheek. 
 
I could see her cheeks fill with red. I smiled proudly knowing that I could make her blush like that. I think I really like her... Now that I think about it, that lie was a great way to get closer to her, and have some skinship with her. I smiled at the thought.  
 
"Yaah, Pani unnie is so lucky! Remember to treat her well Pani ah~. " Nicole said interupting my thoughts. I felt my heart skip a beat when Nicole called my 'girlfriend' Pani. I quickly turned my head toward Tiffany because I wanted to catch her reaction to Nicole calling her 'Pani'
 
"Yongjoo, don't call me Pani!"
 
I looked calm on the outside, but inside I was cheering like a little girl knowing that I really was special to her in a way. I couldn't help but laugh a bit realizing this. A husky whisper snapped me back to the world outside my mind, "Why are you laughing?"
 
Should I tell her what I was really laughing at or tell her a lie? If I were in her shoes, it would be kind of embarassing to admit someone is special to me, hehe. I'll lie so she won't feel awkward toward me.
 
"Her name is Yongjoo! That's a funny name! HAHAHA!" Well, I wouldn't say that was a total lie, Nicole's name really did sound funny, it sounded like a old mans name.  "Yah! Are you two talking about me? I HEAR YOU! Hurry up you two love birds!" Nicole yelled. "Shut up Yongjoo!" Tiffany yelled with a sweet smile. "Yeah, shut up YONGJOO!" I yelled, emphasizing Nicole's korean name.
 
The three of us started to walk to the party. I grabbed Tiffany's hand and I could feel my heart beating unevenly. I felt so good holding her hand, I felt like she was mine. But of course, in her mind we are just pretending so I could stay away from Cole. 
 
**
 
Tiffany POV
 
We got to the party in a few minutes. Me, Tae, and Cole entered the house and immediately people started to gather around us. "WHO WON?!" They all yelled. "I did." I said with a proud, wide smile.
 
"Yeah, but she cheated! Her girlfriend helped her to win!" Nicole said. I smiled at the word 'girlfriend'.
 
"HEY! That girl helped her get my card too!" Sohee yelled. "There was no rules saying that she couldn't get help. As long as Tiffany was the one to grab the card, it counts." Jessica said. "Told you Tiffany would win, give me 10 bucks!" I hear Hyoyeon say to someone in the background. "So what's my prize Sica?" I asked excitedly. "You get a kiss, from me!" She said leaning in. 
 
"YAAH! Get away from me!" I yelled, pushing her away by her shoulders. The crowd that was still around us laughed. "Just kidding! Here's a pair of couple rings, keep one and give one away to the one you love." Sica said with a smirk, pointing her eyes at Tae. "Thank you Sica!" I yelled with a smile. The crowd cheered a bit and walked away.
 
Me, Tae and Cole took off our coats and put them on the coat hanger. Something fell out of my coat as I put it on the rack, my pea toy! I picked it up and was about to put it back in my coat pocket when, "AHH! PANI!! YOU LIKE THAT TOY TOO? That's my favourite toy!" Taeyeon screamed, jumping up and down like a child.
 
"Well, yeah. I saw it in the store beside my favourite toy, Totoro. I thought it looked cute and since I had a bunch of Totoro toys at home already and I only had enough money to buy one toy, I bought this one.-
 
-But since you helped me win the game today and these rings, and you bought food for me when I was hungry, I will give this toy to you to show you how thankful I am for your help today." I said with a eye smile.
 
"JEONGMAL?" Taeyeon said with a excited smile. "Of course cutie, why would I lie to you?" I said, blushing at my own words. "Gomawo Pani ahh!" She yelled as she hugged me. I hugged her back. "Your welcome Tae Tae." I said as she nuzzled her face into my shoulder. 
 
"Hey, you two! Stop making out and come here! Let's talk." Jessica yelled from the snack table. "Yaaah! We were only hugging!" I yelled and me and Tae walked over to the snack table hand in hand.
 
"Tae, this is Jessica Jung. And Sica, this is Kim Taeyeon." I smiled as they shook hands.  "So this is the girl you were talking about Tiffany? The one that you like soooo much?" My eyes widened and I could feel myself blush furiously. FACEPALM. Jessica, why did you have to say that? WHYYY?!?! I look up and say Taeyeon's face staring at me with a teethy smile. I let out a puff of air from my lungs. 
 
**
 
Taeyeon POV 
 
"Tae, this is Jessica Jung. And Sica, this is Kim Taeyeon." I sighed on the inside, why didn't she introduce me to Jessica as her girlfriend? Oh yeah.. We're only acting.. Jessica stuck her hand out at me and smiled. We shook hands and smiled at eachother. Jessica turned to Tiffany.
 
 "So this is the girl you were talking about Tiffany? The one that you like soooo much?"
 
My eyes widened. OMO, SHE LIKES ME? SHE REALLY LIKES ME BACK? I can't help but smile. I look at Tiffany with a idiotic smile knowing she likes me back. Aww, my baby looks so embarassed. 
 
"Pani ah, can we go sit over there?" I say to her while looking into her eyes, waiting for her answer. We share a loving gaze, when Jessica interupted
 
"Hey, how come she can call you Pani and not us?" "I know right.." Nicole added.
 
"Well.. She's special." She says, looking at the ground. I nudge her a little to make her look up. When she does, I mouthed a 'Let's Go.'
 
**
 
"Since supposedly, you are my girlfriend, let's get to know eachother." I say lovingly gazing at her. "What would you like to know baby?" She said. Ahh, I loved it when she called me baby. She nudged me a bit, "Why are you smile like a creep?"
 
"Shut up!" I said playfully. "But why?" She giggled. 
 
"It's just, I like it when you call me that nickname.." 
 
"Nickname? Oh you mean.. Baaay-beeee?" She said it nice and slowly. I nodded, "Mhmm."
 
"Cuuute. BAAABYYY, let's get to know eachother now!" AWW. SO. DAMN. CUUUTE.
 
"Well let's do this in a fun way! Let's take turns asking questions." I said smiling. She nodded. "You go first Tae." I put my finger to my chin thinking of a subject to start with. 
 
"When is your birthday?"
 
"August 1st. When is your birthday?"
 
"March 9th. Why is Totoro your favourite toy?"
 
"I like Totoro because the last gift my Umma gave me before she passed away was a Totoro plush. Why do you like those peas so much?"
 
I frowned when I found out her Umma passed away. Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you. "Well, they're cute. Like you. Why do you like Hot Chocolate so much?"
 
"My Umma used to make a warm hug of Hot Chocolate for me every night, so it became my favourite. Do you like me the way I like you?"
 
I frowned because I have made her talk about her Umma again. "Sorry about your Umma Pani ah." I say. She nodded and smiled weakly.
I decided to get back to the Q&A.
 
"Well, it depends. What is 'the way' you like me, Pani?"
 
"Tae. I really, really, really, really like you... So, do you?"
 
I felt my heart skip a beat when she said that. She really does like me, for real. Well, there's no point in holding in my feelings anymore. 
"I do. Do you know I think you're beautiful?" I looked at her.
 
"Well, I do now." She said while smiling. She pulled one of the rings out of her jean pocket and held it between her thumb and index finger infront of our faces. Is she gonna...?
 
"Kim Taeyeon, would you be my girlfriend?" 
 
Oh my freaking gosh. She wants me to be her girlfriend. Hehe. "I thought I already was your girlfriend." I said with a laugh.
 
"Tae. My real girlfriend." She said. 
 
"Of course! YES YES YES. One million times yes!" I say jumping up and down in my seat as she puts the ring on my right ring finger. I looked at her.
 
"Why didn't you put it on my left ring finger, Pani?" I asked.
 
"Taeyeon, we're not getting married.....yet." She said, holding my hand. "Can I kiss you Tae Tae?"
 
Wow, we met just a few hours ago and now we are dating. But I actually like how fast this relationship is going. I looked at her face. She seemed kind of.. desperate. Haha. "Not yet, Pani." 
 
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae?" Oh my god! Her aegyo was soooo cute! I can't believe this girl is my girlfriend.  
 
"Because Tiffany. The longer you wait, the better the reward." I actually really wanted to kiss her too, but I wanted to see if the words my Halmeoni taught me were true.  I took her hand to my lips and kissed it. Wow, this girl is mine.
 
"I'll go get us some food, Tiffany." As I got up she took hold of my wrist and pulled me towards her. She hugged my arm. "Tae baby, I'll come with you."  
 
"You don't have to Pani."
 
"But I want to Tae Tae." I smiled at her. "Let's go!!" She said cheerfully. 
 
 
TBC :)
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------           
A/N: Hello to everyone who is reading this! Woah, 3 chapters for one party... I know, I like to stretch things out. BUT OMG, one thing I didn't stretch out was Taeny's relationship. MAAAAN is it going fast. They met for like idk, 3, 4 hours and they are already dating! Kinda unrealistic right? I just wanted to make it sweet (lol who gives a flying f*** if its unrealistic, right?). Anyways to my subscribers, I think I've posted on all of your walls, but in case I missed someone,  thank you for suscribing ^^  Umm.. yeah. Annyeong~ ^^