Doll

Black Rose

The night had been very dark without stars gleaming and dancing between the black area, that was the best description for the Helios at the time. Within the darkness of the forest, a fast mobile vehicle was slicing the dark greenery like a thunder. There was a young lady in her ivory satin gown, contrasting her black tresses and dark orbs, sitting quietly with her uneasy feeling. On her lap, a young girl with caramel colored hair, sleeping peacefully as if she was in a comma state. Her breathing was shallow but staying at the regular rythem.

As the mobile vehicle entered a huge battleship through an opening cavity, the young lady bended down to the young girl ear and whispered,

"My dear Kyuhyun, please wake up, Mom have prepared a special breakfast for you..."

With that, a pair of warm chocolate orbs was opened. The girl then raised and sat, staring at the young lady intently.

"Oh my, thank you so much for waking me up, Mom." she said with a sweet smile. The young lady stunned, but then regained her composured instantly. After that, a guard escorted both of women into a large hall in the upper deck of the battleship where the commanders, captain, and lieutnants used to be gathered in a council.

"Welcome, My Lady, Jung Jaejoong." greeted a tall man in his mid-twenty. The man walked gaudily from his seat on the corner of the circling table, his silvery white robe was flying behind him. Jaejoong nodded at him emotionlessly.

"I come here to negotiate a matter, Kangin. Please cease the flatters." Jaejoong said coldly. Her dark brown orbs, suddenly became deep red as if they were pools of blood. Then, the people who were gathering there felt the changing atmosphere as the main topic was on the table.

"First, as what I've requested for your permission to use our lastest weapon, I really must insist of using it. The reason why I keep my decision on this, is because we can't afford any lose again and the Freja has infiltrated into the 5th district just a few hours ago." She paused, a few people in the council could be seen, were whispering to each other.

"I realize, that the previous usage of this mass-destruct weapon killed half of our people. But, I've worked my hardest to find the solution about this side-effect of using this weapon." She put her hand on the young girl head, in the manner of patting her. The young girl smiled to the lady, she knew this was the time for her to talk,

"My name is Kyuhyun, I'm the first generation Doll made by Lady Jung herself. Eventhough my birth was set in and by laboratory equipments, I'm still human, but with several special abilities which I can't tell you all." Kyuhyun spoke to the council with a calm facade, her tone was flowing within her high note voice. The council could only stare at the fifteen years old girl in blue dress. Jae caressed her long wavy locks tenderly,

"She will be the key of my plan... I just hope the military won't cross my path and try to alter my plan at all. All I can say is, you can trust me in this plan." Jae said with a positive determination before taking her leave. After a few steps, she turned her back.

"If you want to test this child, just try it... She won't fail, I assure you."