Buachaille on Eirne

Black Rose

In the peaceful countryside of Seoul, the wind was blowing the trees and flying the yellow leaves off their branches to the ground, rotten by the tiny micro Monera and Protist. A young woman was sitting on the chair in the porch under the soft morning sunlight holding a little baby on her lap. Her garden was full of dried and golden leaves. She played with the chuckling little baby, grabbing his tiny fingers and saying lovely words to him. The baby was staring into her eyes, learning her facial, while the woman kept talking to him.

“Changmin, Umma really thanks the Most Gracious God for sending you here. Look, the birds are greeting you Good Morning!” Jungsoo lift Changmin a bit higher so he could see his surrounding. The baby blabbed with his high pitch baby voice, making Jungsoo laughed because Changmin was really chatterous.

“There’s Appa! Look! He’s watering the plants and flowers. The next chore for him is cleaning the yellow-ish leaves.”

Jungsoo’s forefinger pointed at a certain young man stood in front of the garden and was holding a long rubber-tube. Fresh water was spluttered right to the plants. The baby looked the direction and clapped his hands, trying to call him, but his father was busy so he didn’t pay attention to him. Changmin puffed his chubby cheeks and got a soft pinch from Jungsoo.

“Aw, you’re really cute, Minnniee!” She lifted Changmin up on the air.

“And, this’s your house... Don’t forget that, Minnnie! I want you to grow up into a fine gentleman, and I think your biological parents also wish that too..” Jungsoo’s eyes saddened as she saw the crescent moon ruby necklace of  Changmin which made the baby confused and whined cutely, bringing a soft giggle from the young woman. He brought Changmin on her lap again.

“It’s fine, ne? Lets pray they’ll be just fine wherever they are!” She said happily, receiving a toothless grin from the boy.

Jungsoo sang a baby song, Baby Mine, for Changmin until she gazed her eyes to the window where Changmin’s room was placed. She was stunned for a while as she found out that there was a bush of wild white roses. Never she saw that kind of roses. Flawless white, and thornless. She never felt that she planted it but her mind said it might be her husband so she forgot it. Then, as the sun was shining from the near peak point, she brought Changmin into the house and bathed him.

The day skipped fast as Jungsoo took the care of Changmin together with her husband who was still taking his day off. Until then, the night came fall down and the moon floated beautifully on the black silky sky.

“Minnie, good night and have a sweet dream.” Jungsoo whispered to the sleeping baby and kissed his forehead. Together with Youngwoon, she left the turquoise colored room. The room was glowed because of the sea themed lava-lamp. Changmin was sleeping in his white baby box wearing a white with teddy bear picture pajamas, covered by a white warm quilt. There was a grizzly bear doll nearby him. And then, There was a little cupboard on the corner where his new clothes were placed. Jungsoo and Youngwoon had shopped him so many things the previous day until the baby cried along the way wanting to go home.

As the door was closed perfectly, the wind blew the roses bush outside. A thin figure in fuchsia night gown was standing nearby Changmin’s cupboard. She was holding a blue zircon long robe. Her eyes were dark and round beautifully adorned her pale feature, completed with red curved lips. Her long jet black hair was slopped on her right shoulder, showing her pale neck.

“Baby...” she whispered sadly. “It’s Mommy...”

She walked slowly to the sleeping little boy, holding back her tears and stretching her pale right hand to touch the little’s cheek. Changmin’s breath was softly sound unnerved by the feathery soft.

“How’s your day, Minnie? Teukie-umma takes care of you carefully right? She’s really kind, isn’t she? She’s also pretty, don’t you think? No wonder, your Kangin-appa loves her deeply.” Jae whispered softly. Her melodious voice was calm despite her over-flowing sadness.

“Minnie, Daddy gave you a far kiss this evening... He is busy, you know! And I’m so lonely here... I always travel between the places alone... I think you’ll love to see how beautiful our place in Helios and travelling with me.”

Jae then lifted Changmin into her arms and held him tightly. Her tears flowed one by one but her sugary smile was carved. She sang the Guardian song just like before. The Love Serenade.

Jaejoong kept like that until the time was showing the 3 a.m.

“Mom have to go now... It’s only our secret, Minnie.. If something happen to me, the white will turn black...” She whispered as poking the baby’s nose making the little one shudder. Jae chuckled lightly and put Changmin on his box again, covering him with the quilt and kissing his cheeks.

“See you tomorrow, love.”

Her voice together with her figure then disappeared into the thin air.

 

Helios Eleven, The Fortress.

“Jae, you’re back!” Yunho ran skippedly to his wife who was walking out from the Casius Arc, her body was limping as the dimensional travelling was deadly tiring. Casius Arc was a circular shaped gate built from Helios metal for dimensional traveller, it created a dark hole which was connecting Helios to the Earth, especially the fortress to Changmin’s new house. And Jung Jaejoong was the infamous traveller from Helios.

“Yunniee!” She hugged him tightly, her hoodie left her soft haired head and loosely hanging on her shoulders.

“How is our Minnie?” He asked eagerly. Jae’s smile creeped up and her face was far better than the previous day. Her blushes were back.

“He’s good! He’s so full and weighed... Can you believe me if I tell you Changmin’s chubby now?” Jae laughed loudly. Yunho frowned in surprise.

“How could? He’s just two days there, Jaejongie.”

“I think, I gave a birth to a food monster, Yunnie. From my inspection, Minnie drinks a lot of milk. I hope we don’t make Leeteuk and Kangin in trouble with Changmin around.”

So, both of them laughed together. Yunho then brought the tired Jae to their room, spending time together before the next assault come to the Helios.

 

The next day in The 5th District Fortress

 

A tall very young woman in her early twentieth cladded in white-grey suit walked into the Fortress entrance door bringing a pocket size glass screen, she was just stormed off from a bullet-vehicle. Her straight dark brown tresses was tied into pony tail. She hurriedly entered the main control room and found Yunho who was facing so many wide screens with Jaejoong in a half concave conk. A lot of operators were around them, taking control of monitors and remote-weapons.

“Brother, we have to do something! The 2nd Lifepod was lost... I’m afraid if they hijack it!”

Yunho heard her and ordered the left side operators to command the Guardian to go down into the woods, searching for the lost Lifepod.

The woman approached the couple and stood beside them. She joined them as the right side screen was showing the attack in the upperside of 3rd District, the most damaged area. Most of the screen was showing the same place, many fire spots, death bodies, and scary assaults. The citizens there were moved by Lifepod bullets to 3rd District Fortress. Thousands army were making barricade, and together with the Guardian Elfs protecting the civillians. Jae and Yunho, also the tall woman knew very well the fishy man behind those crimes.

“Soo, please contact the council in the Helios Nine! They have to give me permission to use Doll! She’s the only thing we can use to push them back!”

Yunho ordered the tall girl who was not other than his younger sister, Jung Sooyoung. Jaejoong ran to the nearer regnant.

“Please, contact Kim Yoochun.” She ordered softly. And the blonde woman linked the hi-tech computer system in front of her. She entered the security firewall of a certain man communicating band.

“The Minister was on the 5th line, Mistress.” The woman said to Jaejoong. Yunho was still watching the screens and ordering the operators to take the control of the far-remote weapons and beam lasers in the 3rd District. Attacking back the Freja army to be pushed back. Yunho even asked for the Guardian’s help just a few hours ago. The Guardians were elf from the forest, they were the other strong creature living in the Helios.

“Yoochun, have you got it?”

Jae stared at a black suited man in the screen anticipatedly. The man was having a black short cutted hair and wide forehead inspite his handsome face. His eyebrows wrinkled.

“I’m sorry Jae, the recent meeting was incompressible... Even I’m now stressed of the solidness... They refuse your idea. The previous using of the weapon killed a half of the people.”

The man sighed heavily, his palms were covering his face. And he somehow looked like a sleep-less thing with eyebags formed on his face.

“It’s that so... Thanks Yoochun, I think you need to sleep. My regards for Junsu.” Jae smiled faintly. Yoochun nodded.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Jaejoong turned her head as Sooyoung approached her. Her face was pressured.

“What is it, Soo?” She asked the younger girl softly.

“Jae, they almost agree to give Yunho a permission to use Doll... But they want you to attend this evening’s meeting.” Sooyoung bited her lips and expressed an apology. Jae chuckled and patted her shoulders.

“Don’t be sorry, dear! It’s an easy task!” She said reassuringly. Jae then moved to Yunho’s side.

“They want me in, Yunho.” Her facile words received a grieve glare from Yunho.

“What? Why?” The man stuttered, his wrist then being held by Jaejoong firmly.

“It’ll be fine. It’s just a meeting, dear! And after that, we can turn the Doll on. So does the weapon.” Jae said seriously with smiley face, and Yunho nodded unwillingly. He brought her outside and hugged her there tightly.

“Be safe! I don’t want to lose anyone again, Jae... think about Minnie.” He whispered. Jae unspokenly approved it with a hum. With that, the Mistress left with a white haired Guardian with her.

 

Tbc...

 

a/n[Muneca] : Hey guys! I’m sorry for my overdue... I did the Misplaced first and then moved to this fantasy fic. Lol. Do you have an idea what is DOLL? And bytheway, I’m so anxious about JYJ’s lawsuit hahahahaha.... Well, the one thing in my mind is ‘How’s nekoi there?’ :’) And the title of this chapter is a song from The Corrs.