New Family

Black Rose

The thick fog was clouding a grand beautiful forest of a circular-table-like fleet floating in the dark universe far away from human’s reach. The land was carpeted with dark forest and noded with light spots. If an astronaut pull a straight line from one light spot to other light spots, it will form a Pentagon. It was the 4th dimension of the world, Helios Eleven, where nature was the most precious thing to be protected by each creature there. A world where a species called Coordinator lived. They were rare in the universe because they were looked like human with similar organ systems. But, if they were inspected carefully, they were bizzarely different. They had some ability which was never been in human world. Helios Eleven was unreachable and limitedly known, and there were only several people aware of this dimension. They were called Orbs.

The Coordinator was a very tactical and wise creature with high intellegence. With their beauty, the first human who was trapped in the 4th dimension wrongly accused them as angel because their physical appearance were almost perfect. But, unfortunately, these Coordinators were only left with less than five million people. And themselves were in grave danger as some vampiric creature made a war with them, every prisoner would suffer to death. This vampiric creature was called Freja.

In the middle of the forest right in the center of the Pentagon, in a certain wide old fashioned fortress, a very young lady was crying facing her tall and wide mirror. Her silver night gown was loosely curved her body, the garment swept the marble tiles of the room. Her eyes were shimmering with crystal-clear tears and her face was tinted with red hue on either cheeks. Her heart was breaking into millions pieces as she had to leave her only beloved baby son far away. She was obliged to do that if she wanted to bring the eternal peace into her world.

“Jae, please don’t cry again, this sorrow won’t last long! Changmin will be in the best care, and he’ll do fine! Trust me!” A tall man in his twentieth years old held her shaking shoulders. The beautiful lass wiped her tears with her cold palm.

“I know that, Yunho! I believe that family will love him as they don’t have child. But, I feel empty... It’s only three months after his birth and now... I can’t hold him again... I really can’t...” She turned hugging the man, hiding her face on his chest.

“That’s mother instinct, Jae, It’s natural... Calm down, my dear! If we don’t send him, he’ll ended up in nightmare. You have to stay strong until the time we can pick him up.” He softly whispered as his hands were trailing the black hair of his wife.

“Now, we have to rest! We’ll have a big day tomorrow, and a war awaits us.” Yunho cupped her face and guieded her to their bed. The crystal window glowed the moonlight as the couple retreated back to the peaceful slumber holding each others hand and dreamed the same dream. Leaving the Guardian elfs paced along their fortress endeavoring their Masters.

 

Flashback

 

Yunho walked silently along the asphalt-road in a country side somewhere on Earth. His dark burgundy cloack was dirtied by the dust and rotten leaves as the wind blew against him. The road lamps were buzzing like a group of busy bees, some of them twinkled as the electricity was shroud. He held a baby boy  in a warm wool-knitted quilt.  He took a glace at the baby and was glad he had the same complexion with him. Especially their same dark brown hair. But the baby’s eyes were identical with his mother. Unfortunately, and lucky for his father, he was in a very deep sleep so people couldn’t take a look into the baby’s beautiful eyes. There was placed a crescent moon shaped ruby necklace around his little neck, a little gift from his mother which would reveal everything to him. There was a artistically coiled tendrils and roses carved on the ruby’s surface.

“Ah, here’s their house.” Yunho stopped his step as he saw a simple modern house which the wooden panel on the gate engraved. Kim’s Resident. And he couldn’t be wrong. The baby stretched a bit making him staring with sad yet loving intense gaze. A heavy sigh flowed from his lungs.

“Hah. Changmin, I never want to do this. But, it’s for your sake! Be a good boy, okay?” Yunho pecked the baby’s forehead and sealed him with prayer.

“Hmm... there’s something I can do for you, I’ll leave you with something described your home. A special plant, it’s a bit similar with Earth’s Edelweiss but it’s simply more pretty.” The man monologued and smiled, followed by the baby’s snoring sound.

Yunho entered the gate after had unlocked its key with an electric short cane, it sent electric pulse to shove the gate’s slot. He planted a few seeds in the small garden right under a window. After that, he strode to the main door, putting Changmin there and placed a pastel colored card clipped with a black rose pin.

“See you later, Minnie! Dad and Mom will pick you up soon.” Yunho whispered and disappeared in the night like smoke crawling into the black hole, leaving a sleeping baby with a black rose.

 

Mr and Mrs Kim, He’s our very special Jung Changmin. My only son was born on February 18 . Please take care of him like he’s your own son. Thank you really much.

JYH

 

***

In the morning,

 

The birds chirped happily greeting the sunrise enlightening the day, but they were disturbed by a baby loud cry. It also woke the only couple in the house. They were shocked by the little baby laying on the cream tiles in front of their door, left there a short memo with him. Unknown to them, the seeds had grown into a bush of wild white roses.

A young woman in a sleeping pajamas lifted the baby up, holding him and gazed around her house but no one was seen wandering around her house.

“Teukie, what will we do?” A man with sleeping robe stared at the young woman with puzzled look as he had read the short memo. The young woman was busy calming the crying baby down.

Aw, he’s so cute. She thought slightly as the baby hiccuped with tomatoes-like red face.

“I don’t know, what does it say?” the woman turned around and read the pastel card in her husband’s hand.

“I don’t know who this JYH is. It’s only written that we have to take care his son. And this baby name is Jung Changmin.” Kangin explained her receiving a quetioned and awe stare from his wife.

“Hm, lets bring him in first. I think he caught a little cold because he’s rather pale.” The woman then brought baby Changmin into the warm house with her husband.

As they entered the family room, the young woman, Kim Jungsoo, laid Changmin on the long fluffy broken white sofa and left to the kitchen preparing a bottle of warm milk. While her husband, Kim Youngwoon, took a blue blanket from their chamber. They didn’t have child in their house, but it was so lucky for Changmin because Jungsoo’s baby nieces often came so she had a ready milk and bottles stocks. Kangin approached Changmin and took the wool quilt from the baby and covered him with the new blanket. As Kangin finished, the baby laughed a high pitch voice and made Kangin jolted in surprise.

“Hmmm.. What’s wrong, dear?” Jungsoo walked toward her shocked husband and chattering baby. Kangin giggled and sat beside the baby playing his little finger.

“Nothing, this little kid shocked me. He cured fast from his crying, and for a baby, he has a matured stare, look at him Teukie!” He ordered as his wife was bending on the baby. Changmin smiled at her with his toothless grin and stared at her with innocent excitefulness.

“Uh-huh! Yeah! I can see that!” Jungsoo laughed, she gave the luke-warm bottled baby milk to Changmin.

“So, are we going to adopt him, Kangin?” Jungsoo asked with pensieve tone in her voice as holding the milk bottle while Changmin was drinking the warm milk slowly. His curled fingers clapped around Jungsoo’s fingers.

“It’s all your decision, my dear. I’m fine with him...” Kangin held her shoulders firmly. His gaze never left the little baby who was emptying the bottle.

“I... I want him.. “ Jungsoo answered with teary eyes. She never thought God would send her a little angel like Changmin to wipe her sorrow of her infertility. And she thanked Changmin’s father, whoever he was, for giving her trust in taking care of his only son.

Changmin had emptied his milk as his eyes blinked several times. Jungsoo lifted him on her shoulder and popped him softly in order to make the baby gurgle while Kangin was off to call his manager in the office.

“Yeah, I want a day off today, Ryeowook. Please postpone the merger meeting to next week! Thank you, Wookie!” he put the phone on the book cabinet and grined widely to his wife.

“Lets shopping for our little Changmin!” he yelled happily receiving a merry laugh from Jungsoo and a starled gurgle from Changmin.

 

That was the first day of Changmin's life as the son of Kim Youngwoon and Kim Jungsoo. They didn’t realize a pair of brown orbs were watching from the corner of the room unseenly, with a smile creeping on his handsome face.

“Have a good life, Minnie. We’ll watch over you, my son.”

 

Tbc...

 

a/n[Muneca] : How was it? Well, I wrote this with so much weird imaginations playing in my head. And, I took the Helios Eleven imaginary from the Junius Seven in Gundam Seed anime. *lol* I really thank all of readers and subscribers!!! The last, BIG THANKS FOR NEKOI!! Lets Always Keep The Faith! :DD