Head Over Heels - Let's Talk About Love

Head Over Heels

 

“Class, are you tired of studying all day with biology terms?” Miss Hwang asked her class.

“Yes!”

“Of course!”

The class made some noise with that question.

“Okay, okay, since I am in a good mood today. I will give you the chance to be biology-free today!” Miss Hwang declared.

“Yahooooo!”

“Yes!!!”

“Hooray!”

“Miss Hwang, so what are we going to do today?” SooYoung asked their Biology teacher.

“Good question Miss Choi! Anyway, we are going to have a forum-slash-recitation today” Miss Hwang announced.

“Recitation?!”

“What? Oh no!”

“Quiet, class!” Miss Hwang said. “I will consider this as part of your recitation so that you will be motivated to answer and you are required to answer in our discussion. Is that alright?” Miss Hwang added.

“Yes, Miss Hwang” the class chorused.

“Okay, so our topic is about love.” Miss Hwang announced.

“What? So corny!” Taeyon voiced out.

“Aish, I thought it is something interesting or something about our government.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“Yey! That’s easy!” Jessica said happily.

Miss Hwang heard many side comments, but she is determined to go for what she had planned for today’s discussion. “Do not complain class, remember, I am your teacher!”

XXXXXXXX

“I will just give a question, and all I need is your opinion. You can add whatever you can add to your answer as long as it is related to the topic.” Miss Hwang instructed.

“Okay! Okay!” the class answered.

“So, everyone will answer this question. What is love?” Miss Hwang smiled and waited for her class’ weird reactions.

“What the!” Heechul said.

“This topic is really corny, I want to die!” Taeyon exclaimed.

“This is so easy!” Sunny said.

Laughter filled the room.

“So, who’s willing to be the first person to answer that ‘corny-slash-easy’ question?” Miss Hwang asked.

No one wants to be the first one to answer.

“With that reaction, then I have no choice but to pick someone.” Miss Hwang said.

“Oh no!”

“I hope it’s not me!”

“It is so embarrassing!”

“Let me see, who is number 8 in the class list? Hmmm… Aha! Choi SooYoung!” Miss Hwang smiled then looked to SooYoung. “So Miss Choi, what is love for you?”

“That is a very easy question Miss Hwang! Love is Cho Kyuhyun! OMO!” SooYoung answered with that evil smile in her face.

Everyone laughed.

“Yah! Stop laughing! That is not a stupid answer! I will kill you all later!!!!” SooYoung shouted and glared to all her classmates. She looked at Kyuhyun and winked at him. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes.

Everyone laughed again.

“So, you love Kyuhyun. What made you love him?” Ms Hwang asked SooYoung.

SooYoung panicked, “Aish. This is the most difficult question I ever heard!”

Everyone laughed and . Again and aiagin.

“OMO, what am I going to say? Kyuhyun is staring at me as if he’s going to kill me! Wait, so he’s interested with my answer, huh?” Sooyoung thought, as smile can be observed in her face.

“Well, I do not know. But whenever I see him, hear him, and think of him, my heart feels like exploding like a bazooka!” SooYoung added a joke in order to lessen her awkwardness.  “And I always hear many people talking about love that it has no reasons. When you love a person, you just love him or her.” Sooyoung laughed. “Shocks, this !”

“Wow, Soo, that’s so cheesy! When did you learn that?” Sunny joked.

“Aish, Sooyoung, I never knew that you are capable of loving a person in a nice and calm manner! Where is violent Sooyoung now?” Jessica teased.

Sooyoung just smiled. “Is that really me? Oh my, I’m really in love with Kyuhyun, am I not? OMO!”

“Very well said, Miss Choi. So, it is now SooYoung and Kyuhyun love team, huh? So, who’s next?” Miss Hwang smiled. Everyone except SooYoung got nervous. “Since Miss Choi mentioned Kyuhyun, let’s ask him for his opinion. Mr Cho, please stand up”.

Kyuhyun was surprised. He glared at SooYoung. And that glare is telling her that it is her fault. SooYoung just grinned.

“So, Mr Cho, what is love?” Ms Hwang asked.

Kyuhyun’s face stiffened. He was really surprised. “Love is just nothing. I do not believe that it exists.” Kyuhyun answered then sit down.

‘Oh? What is wrong with you Kyuhyun? You are so cynical!  Why are you like that? Who broke your heart? I will kill that person!’ SooYoung asked herself.

“What’s wrong with love Mr Cho?” Ms Hwang asked.

“I just consider love as a man-made idea…” Kyuhyun stopped for a moment, trying to control himself from saying offensive words that may affect others who believe that love exist.

Then the bell rang. “Is it time already? Okay, we’ll just continue next meeting.” Ms Hwang dismissed the class.

A/N: Comments? :)