Need to See Him

Mr Arrogant and Miss Smarty Pants.

A week after and the great Dr Kim has not called nor set up any schedule when there next class would be. Luna made several attempts to call him but all she got from his secretary is that Dr kim will just have to return her call. Everything is now up and running in the whole building and though there are some troubles and mishap but nothing major that she has to concern about.Now all she have to do is give instructions to the reclusive Dr Kim and then she can go back to the haven of her own place in San Francisco., with her vacation coming,the sooner she comes home the better for her.

And sure she has been enjoying New York City,the glitters ,the lights, the night lifes and the museum and arts,all the things that a cultured woman should appreciates,but then she missed the cool mist and fog in the morning as she drove along the bridge...New York is beautiful and exciting, but San Francisco has it's own beauty and quiet charm. She must be getting homesick feeling this way.

She dialed Dr Kim number again and she was surprised to hear his voice after all this time.

"Hello" as his deep voice went on. "Dr Kim's office."

"is this Dr Kim?" as she rattled for words, not ex[ecting to hear his voice.

" Yes this is Dr Kim.and what may I help you with, Miss Luna..." he said...there is no mistaking the sarcasm in his voice. So early in the morning and he is already miffed.

"About the schedule of our next class. It has been a week already...." she said.

"Yes I am quite aware of that, but as you can see I am very busy that i could not even return your call. And today is even worse cause my secretary is out, and I have to cancel my patient's appointment today cause I still have a case waiting for me. I really have no time for this." he answered.

"I am sorry,,,but this is important too." she insisted.

"I know you are in a hurry to get out of this place...but i have more important things to do...like saving some other people's lives and not merely saving your computer program." he added. Luna grated to her teeth. She could just snapped his head and give lesson to this arrogant man.

"I am sorry too...but..." as think of something to say to refute him...

"I have to go....unless you have nothing else to do then you better help me out in my office and then maybe we can squeezed some lesson time today. I am a quick learner anyway,the better we got down on this,then the better for both of us." he said.

"Alright then...I'll be there..." as she hang up...One more day with him can't be that bad,si it ??? as she started doubting her decision this time...She bit her lips and yet she started to check gherself out before heading to Dr Kim's office. Why is it important anyway...probably he could not even bother to look past her...but then his secretary is really good looking.... no more like  beautiful....and yes she could not be even compared to her...as she bit her lips..