VIXX: When You Have A Nightmare

Other Scenarios

requested by anon (tumblr)

N:

"Yah! Wake up!"

Your eyes flew open, and you breathed heavily as you stared at the ceiling. Your heart raced, and you could feel a thin sheen of sweat on your face.

"Are you okay?" Hakyeon asked. "You were whimpering. And thrashing around everywhere. Were you having a nightmare?"

You nodded slowly, sitting upright while trying to make your heartbeat return to normal. "Someone kidnapped me. And they threatened to kill you, and I was so scared, because I don't want to lose you!"

Hakyeon wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. "I'm not gonna go anywhere, okay? I'm never gonna let you get kidnapped. You're okay. It'll be okay. It was just a dream"

Leo:

"Taekwoon... come back..." you muttered, thrashing around in your sleep. He was walking away from you, but you didn't know why, and he would turn around...

"Babe, are you okay?"

"Tae... Taekwoon?" Your eyes opened, seeing his concerned face in front of you.

"I'm not going anywhere, why were you telling me to come back?"

"I had a bad dream... you were leaving me... and you wouldn't come back." Your voice cracked, and you immediately threw your arms around him. "Please don't go."

"I'll be around for a long time, until you want to get rid of me. I won't leave you."

Ken:

"No! No, stay away from me!"

"Aw, don't be like that."

"No, no, no! AHHH!"

"Why're you screaming?" Jaehwan asked, his voice thick with drowsiness.

"I... I..."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked, shifting so that he sat more upright.

You shook your head, choosing to bury your face in his shirt, crying.

"It was just a bad dream. Don't worry, I can be your superhero and chase away all the bad guys, okay?" he murmured, your hair. "It's not real, and it won't be."

Ravi:

"AHHHH!!!!!!"

"WHAT?"

Wonshik looked at you worriedly while you hyperventilated, clutching the sheets in panic. "Are you okay?"

"I saw... they killed my family, Wonshik!" Tears fell down your face as you spoke. You knew that it didn't happen, but it had seemed so real...

"They're safe. They're still alive. You're gonna go see them tomorrow, aren't you? Well actually this morning..." Wonshik murmured as he rubbed your back.

"Uh-huh..."

"You can see them later, they'll be perfectly okay. There's nothing to worry about, alright?"

Hongbin:

"Baby? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Hongbin shook you awake, his expression full of concern.

"Had a bad dream..." you whispered, clinging onto him. Usually it would have been a stuffed animal, but since Hongbin was there, he would get squished instead.

"It's okay, I'm here for you." He smiled as you clung to him, rocking you back and forth a little. "The nightmares aren't real. They won't hurt you. I'm here for you."

Hyuk:

You opened your eyes to your room, dark and empty,your body trembling despite the fact that it was a warm summer night.

"Sanghyuk... I hope he's alright..." you muttered to yourself, picking up your phone from the nightstand and calling him.

"Yobosayo?" His voice was muffled, and you belatedly realized that he might have been sleeping.

"Sorry Hyuk-ah... I had a dream that you got hit by a car... and..." You started sniffling, and your voice shook as you spoke. "I just wanted to make sure that you were okay."

You heard him laugh a little on the other end. "I'm still here, jagiya. Go back to sleep. I'll see you in the morning, okay? It's just a dream."