LED Apple: Hanbyul - When You Have to Move But He Hasn’t Told You His Feelings Yet

Other Scenarios

requested by anon (tumblr)

“Hanbyul-oppaaaaaaaa, I have to go!” you whined, tugging on his arm. He was intent on dragging you around the entire city of Seoul for some reason, and you were having none of it.

Your best friend just sighed, ruffling his red hair. “No. We still have to go to the mall! And—”

“And nothing! I have to pack!”

“Pack?? Pack for what?”

Oh.

You hadn’t told him yet, had you?

You’d just received a letter that your visa was about to expire. Either you’d have to give up your American citizenship, or return to America for a bit. Obviously, you’d chosen the latter.

“PACK. FOR. WHAT?” he demanded, spinning around in a circle and acting really, really weird. He had a tendency to do that sometimes.

“Oh. I didn’t tell you…? I have to move back to America for—”

“WHAT?”

~*~*~*~*~

And that was how your day went.

You sat in your apartment, packing some clothes for your trip. You were letting one of your friends stay in your apartment for the time you were gone, seeing as you wouldn’t be gone too long anyways, only two weeks. This would be a nice opportunity to meet with your parents, and your friends in the States, and buy some stuff…

Suddenly, the door to your apartment burst open. Only one other person had a key, so either someone was breaking in, or…

“YOU’RE MOVING BACK TO AMERICA???”

Jason Hanbyul Jang.

You rolled your eyes. “Dammit pabo, shut up!”

“Don’t call me an idiot!” he exclaimed, stomping over to you. When he was mad, he had a tendency to speak in English, his Australian accent coming out very strong. Somehow, you found it… charming.

“You’re acting like one. Why are you so worked up over this!”

“Because I like you!”

His words hung in the air, creating a weird, awkward curtain between you two. Suddenly, he turned as red as his hair and turned around.

“Okay! I’ll just be going now bye!”

In two seconds, you ran over to him and grabbed his arm. “You. Pabo. I’m going back to America for TWO WEEKS. TWO. WEEKS. I’m not leaving permanently. Aishhh, now I have to deal with this too…” Secretly, you were overjoyed at his confession, but you wanted to a bit.

“Deal with it? I just spilled my heart out to you!” He looked mildly affronted.

You sighed dramatically. “Have you perhaps thought about how I felt about this?”

He pulled you to him. “I love you. Saranghae. Whatever other languages there are. No matter what country you’re in, I’ll stalk you there. I even bought a plane ticket to America. Now you can introduce me as your boyfriend!”

“Hanbyul… firstly, I don’t even wanna KNOW how you got a place ticket that fast. Second, stalking me to the ends of the Earth is maybe just a little creepy. Third…”

“Yeah? Third? Yes? What else?” he threw the questions at you, swaying back and forth anxiously.

“I like you too, you pabo. And if you’re lucky, I might introduce you as my boyfriend.”

“YES!!!”

“I SAID MAYBE!”