When He Wants You Back (Part 2)

B2ST/Beast Scenarios

Doojoon:

"Jagi, jagi, wait!" he called as he ran after you.

You whirled around to face him. "You don't have the right to call me that anymore. How could you do that to me? I trusted you, Doojoon. And you just destroyed that, right here, right now."

"I know. I'm sorry. I messed up, I really did. I don't even know why I did that." Doojoon ran his hands through his hair, obviously in distress. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't take it back, Doojoon."

"I know. I know I screwed up so badly. But please, please, give me the chance to redeem myself. I know I can never truly make it up to you. But please give me the chance."

Junhyung:

You didn't talk to Junhyung for a week, ignoring all his calls and texts. He even came to your house a few times, but luckily you hadn't been there.

You didn't know what to do. What had you ever done for him to cheat on you? Or had he cheated on Hara with you? Your mind was filled with jumbled thoughts as you walked down the street in the way to the grocery store.

"Oh, I'm so—" you said as you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Can we talk?"

It was Junhyung.

"Five minutes. That's I'll give you."

Junhyung stuck his hands in his pockets and kicked at the floor a bit before he began to speak. "I'm sorry. I know that nothing can ever make you truly regain your trust for me. But please, can you find it in your heart to give me another chance? I'll wait for you, forever if I have to."

Hyunseung:

You decided to move out of Seoul, since your apartment payment period was going to be up soon anyways. Since you'd always wanted to live in New York, you decided to move there. It had taken a while to get all your things in order, but luckily, you'd managed to find a fairly nice single-person apartment.

While walking along the street one day, you saw a huge crowd of people, and music blaring. It sounded familiar, for some reason. Curious, you decided to go check it out.

The members of Beast stood on top of some sort of structure, jumping around, while cameras filmed them. It seemed like they were shooting for a music video, because you were pretty sure that they wouldn't normally wear those outfits in public.

It seemed that Hyunseung had noticed you, as he jumped off the giant cube-thing and ran towards you. "Wait!"

"What do you want?" You crossed your arms and stared at him as he approached.

"Why did you just leave like that? I didn't even get to explain anything! I'm sorry I did that, I didn't know what I was doing."

"You looked like you knew exactly what you were doing, Hyunseung."

"I'm really, really, really sorry. Please, please just give me another chance. I can make it up to you, I know. Please."

Yoseob:

You holed yourself up in your room, watching sad dramas on YouTube and basically shunning society. You didn't want to go out after finding out that Yoseob had cheated on you.

One day, you found an email from him. Against your better judgment, you opened it. There was an audio file attached, and you decided to play it.

I’m sorry girl, I’m sorry girl~

You heard Yoseob's voice, mournful and soft, playing from your computer. It was Beast's song 'I'm Sorry,' but he seemed to be singing this by himself.

"Hey. I guess if you're listening to this... then... well... I'm really bad with this. I'm sorry. I don't know how to face you after what I did. I know it's unforgivable. I've been a mess after you left me. Please, please... I'm sorry."

Kikwang:

Kikwang noticed seconds too late that the door was open, jumping off the girl despite her protests.

"Wait, wait, wait, this isn't what it looks like!"

You almost rolled your eyes at him. "What the hell was that, then?"

"Um..."

"Exactly. I didn't think you were that stupid, Kikwang. Just go back to her. In case you didn't realize it by now... we're through."

"I don't want to. I'm sorry. She was a trainee who threatened to hurt you and expose our relationship, I had no choice!" Kikwang ran his hands through his hair, obviously in distress.

"Did you not trust me enough to tell me?" you demanded, glaring at him. "How do I know you're not lying to me?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what to do. Can we start over, please? I know I screwed up, really badly. I want to try again. Please."

Dongwoon:

Dongwoon pounded on the door, screaming your name. "Open up! I know you're there! C'mon, hear me out!"

"There's nothing to hear out, Dongwoon!" you yelled back. "You ing cheated on me! How could you do that to me! You didn't even try to hide it. Do you just not care?"

"I care about you! I care about you more than I ever would have cared about Yuri!"

"Then why did you keep going out with her?"

"I went to break up with her." His voice broke, and you had to strain to hear it through the door. "I couldn't take it anymore, knowing that I was lying to you all the time. I'm sorry, so sorry. Please, please, take me back."