When He Cheats On You (Part 1)

B2ST/Beast Scenarios

Doojoon:

Doojoon your hair as you leaned on his shoulder, watching the sunset on the beach.

“I love you, Doojoon,” you murmured as you tilted your head up to press a soft kiss to his cheek.

“Love you too, jagi.” He smiled, and leaned down to kiss your lips.

You were interrupted by the shrill ring of a phone, and Doojoon scowled. “Hold on, sorry. Lemme get this...” he muttered as he dug his phone out of his pocket. “Yobosayo?”

Yah! Yoon Doojoon, you told me that you would meet me at seven! Where are you? Don't tell me you're out with that other girl again, you said you were gonna break up with her.”

You froze, your smile immediately wiping itself off your face. It seemed that he had accidentally pressed 'speaker' instead of just picking up the call, allowing you to hear everything.

Doojoon seemed to realize moments too late, his apology to the other girl left unfinished as he turned to you, eyes wide.

“We're done,” you managed to stutter out, grabbing your purse and running to your car, ignoring his apologies and excuses.

Junhyung:

bby wanna meet up tmrw at the dorms at 1? ive got the day off ^^

You smiled at the text message, and replied with a cheery ok oppa~ cant wait ^^

It had been ages since your last date with Junhyung, since he'd been caught up with tours and the comeback. Even though he was an amazing boyfriend, sometimes you thought that breaking up might be easier to do than continue on this sort of relationship. Somehow, though, Junhyung seemed to have some sort of super-senses for when you were thinking about this sort of thing, and would always show up to whisk you off on some sort of impromptu date.

You put on a pair of grey skinny jeans and a loose top. Nothing too fancy, but still good-looking. You grabbed your bag and phone and walked off to the bus stop, swiping your card against the pad.

When you got to the dorms, you saw another girl standing in front of the door. As you approached, you realized that it was Hara. You waved to her a slightly confused expression on your face, which she mirrored.

You rung the doorbell, and Dongwoon opened it. He glanced at you, then Hara, and his expression morphed into one of dread. “Come on in.”

The two of you walked inside the dorm, where Junhyung was sitting on the sofa, watching TV.

“Oppa!” Hara called, running over to him. You stared at your boyfriend, a heavy feeling of dread settling itself in your stomach.

“Hey jagiya,” he whispered, running a hand through her hair.

It was like a punch to your heart, and you brought your hand up to your chest, the thin fabric of your shirt.

“We are over, you bastard.”

Hyunseung:

Byeori bitnaneun areumdaun bamiya-iya~

You waved your lightstick in the air, chanting your boyfriend's name along with the thousands of other fans. It was the final stop on their Beautiful Show tour, and you wanted to surprise Hyunseung for a job well done at the end of it.

“Are you all having fun?” Doojoon yelled, pointing the mic at the audience, who responded with loud cheers.

“Good! The rest of us are gonna step offstage for a bit, but please give it up for Hyunseung and our labelmate HyunA!”

The opening whistling of 'Troublemaker' began to play, and Hyunseung and HyunA stepped onstage.

You'd never had any particular problems with the dance before, but something about this performance just seemed different. The touches were longer, and you could have sworn that he actually did kiss her.

Suspicious, you made your way backstage after the performance to ask Hyunseung about what was going on...

...only to find him kissing HyunA backstage.

Yoseob:

You smiled to yourself as you walked along the streets, trying to find a birthday present for Yoseob. You had already been to several stores, but you couldn't seem to find the perfect gift, and he hadn't really been dropping any hints about what he wanted.

Frustrated, you took out your phone and called him. Right after you pressed the green button and lifted your phone to your ear, though, you heard a familiar sound—the ringtone that Yoseob had set for your calls.

It's just a coincidence, right? you thought, turning towards the source of the sound. A man wearing a baseball cap a few meters away picked up the phone.

“Yobosayo?”

Yoseob?”

Um... yeah... who else would be picking up my phone?”

Why are you standing practically right in front of me, when you told me that you had practice all day and that's why you couldn't go out with me today?”

Um...”

As if on cue, a girl walked out of a store and attached herself to Yoseob's arm. Instinctively, he gripped her hand and pressed a kiss to her forehead, a gesture that he had done to you many times.

YOU !” you yelled into the phone, and ran.

 

Kikwang:

“Kikwang? I really don't think I'm doing this right,” you laughed as you awkwardly shuffled your feet around. Kikwang had promised you that he would teach you the dance to Fiction, but so far it wasn't turning out so great.

“You've got to lift your heels up a little more, like this.” He demonstrated the move, which you tried (and failed) to follow.

“Aish, I just don't think I'm going to get it!” you muttered, taking out a bottle of water and plopping down on a stack of mats. Kikwang sat down next to you and pecked you on the cheek.

“Don't worry! Nobody can get this in one day.” He smiled reassuringly. “I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back!” He winked at you as he jogged out of the room.

You took out your phone and began to look through your Facebook to pass the time while you waited for Kikwang to return. But minutes went by without any sign of him returning, and after twenty minutes, you decided to go figure out where he had went off to.

He can't have gotten lost in his own company building and I'm pretty sure that he doesn't have any digestive problems... you thought as you walked along the hallways.

Suddenly, you heard noises from another room. Curious, you pushed open the door, only to find Kikwang on top of another girl, half-.

Dongwoon:

Son Dongwoon is in a relationship with Kim Yuri.

Who's that...? you wondered. You didn't know anyone by that name, let alone anyone who your boyfriend would be in a relationship with.

"Dongwoon!" you called. "Who's Kim Yuri?"

"Ah... probably one of the hyungs playing a trick on me. Don't worry, I'll fix it!" he replied.

But he didn't.

And over the next few days, you found his behavior becoming more and more suspicious. He kept staying out late, even when you knew that Beast didn't have any practices or performances.

One night, you decided to confront him.

"Dongwoon, its 2 in the morning. Where have you been?"

"Eh? Why are you still awake?" he asked, avoiding the question.

"Dongwoon, where the hell have you been going these days? I know you don't have practice, a—" You cringed as you walked closer to Dongwoon, the scent of women's perfume strong on his jacket.

"You know what? We're done. Get out." You all but shoved him out the door, locking all the deadbolts before collapsing on the floor in tears.