When They Want You in Their MV

B2ST/Beast Scenarios

requested by amdixiegirl2009 (tumblr)

Doojoon:

You laughed as you watched your boyfriend, Doojoon, pick up Kim Kyung Jin and spin him around in a circle. For some reason, the famous gagman had a knack for getting himself in to so many different music videos, ‘I Like You the Best’ being no exception.

Doojoon flashed you a quick glance where you stood in the crowd, wearing a short party dress. They needed extra people for the dance battle between Junhyung and Kikwang, and you gladly volunteered to come. You had nothing else to do that night, and you really wanted to wear the new dress you had gotten.

“Cut!” the PD called. The music stopped, and everyone relaxed momentarily while the PD looked over the film cuts.

“Mm, jagi, you look especially gorgeous tonight,” Doojoon hummed as he walked over to you. He was playing the DJ—not a very exciting part, but that’s the way things turned out.

“Thank you oppa,” you replied, smiling. “You do as well; I like the headphone thing on you.”

“I can’t wait to get out of here,” Doojoon smirked. “You see, you’ve given me a bit of a, shall we say, problem because you look too damn irresistible tonight. You know I can’t resist the combination of you and a tight, short, blue dress.”

You blushed lightly. If this was the game he wanted to play, so be it. “I know, let’s just hope you can get out of here. The crowd scenes are done, I’ll be waiting at home.”

As you walked off, you could feel his eyes burning into your back. Tonight would definitely be an interesting night.

Junhyung:

You sat on the set of their new music video, ‘Fiction,’ checking the time on your phone for what seemed like the fiftieth time. The time didn’t move any faster than it had before; it was still 1:30 PM.

“Junhyung-shi, I need to see more emotion from you! You’re just staring at Bo Young-shi! You’re supposed to be in love with her!”

Junhyung sighed, starting to run a hand through his hair but stopped at the tsking of a stylist. “PD-hyung, I can’t! I’m not in love with her, I just don’t feel anything! No offense, Bo Young-shi,” he mumbled to her, “but I seriously can’t feel anything!”

The PD facepalmed. “I don’t know who else to get at this time! We’ve already shot all the dance sequences, today’s the last day of filming and it will take a long time to try and find a new actress, plus it will be very expensive.”

“I want her.”

You looked up, and saw Junhyung pointing at you. “Huh?”

“She’s my girlfriend, we already have chemistry, and she’s beautiful. What more could you ask for?” Put her in, and everything will be perfect.”

Hyunseung:

“Hey, PD, I have a question to ask,” Hyunseung said to the production manager of their new music video.

“Oh, sure, what is it?”

“Can I have a specific person be the female lead? ‘Cuz ya know, if I have to interact with her lovingly, then I gotta have someone I like,” he replied lazily, eating some chips.

“Well, if you can find a suitable person, I’m all for it… but you do know that Cube had HyunA in mind for the duo unit thing.”

“I don’t even like HyunA that way, it’s just awkward if I tried to do that,” he grumbled. “Hey, jagiya, can you come out here for a sec? I got a question for you.”

You walked upstairs from your makeshift dance practice room you had in your basement. “Yes, what is it, oppa?”

The PD turned to stare at you. “You know, she’s very good looking. If she’s who you had in mind, then I wouldn’t say no.”

Hyunseung smirked. “Of course it’s her! My amazing, beautiful, dance queen girlfriend. Isn’t she perfect?”

“Hyunseung-oppa, I have no idea what you’re talking about,” you asked, confused as you looked back and forth between the two men.

“Jagiya~ you’re gonna star in my new music video! You get to dance y with me!”

“WHAT?”

Yoseob:

“Eunji? I barely know Eunji,” you heard Yoseob on the phone, and could picture him pouting while talking to whoever it was.

“Love songs? I barely know the girl! How am I supposed to do a love song with a girl I don’t know? It doesn’t work well that way! No, I’m not trying to be defiant; I’m just telling it like it is, manager-hyung.”

You sighed, inspecting your chipping nail polish. Yoseob had been at it for the past twenty minutes with his manager, trying to defend why he didn’t want to do a duet with Eunji. You had met her once; she seemed like a nice girl so you didn’t see what the whole fuss was about.

“Really? Alright then, I’ll ask. Thanks so much, manager-hyung!” Yoseob sounded abnormally cheerful for the type of conversation he just had.

“Heeeeeey, so I’m pretty sure that you heard some of my phone call, so now I have a question for you!” He smiled and sat down next to you.

“Um, sure, what is it?” you asked, puzzled.

“Sing a love song with me for the Cube sub-unit thing.”

Your eyes widened. “Seobbie…”

“Please? I know you tried out for Cube, you tried to do it sneakily but you left your email open one time and I saw the acceptance mail, please do it with me!” He pouted at you, giving you the super-aegyo that always melted you and made you jealous that you couldn’t do that kind of thing.

“Hm, I’ll think about it.”

Kikwang:

You clicked your pen aimlessly as you sat among the rows of extras they needed for the ‘Beautiful’ music video. Although it might seems like exciting work, it was really boring. You mostly just sat there while stylists and PD focused on the main stars of the video. They had taken everyone’s phones before filming so that nobody could leak anything, so you were stuck. You started aimlessly drawing on a sheet of paper, sketching… something.

“Hey baby, I’m sorry about this.”

You looked up; it was your boyfriend, Kikwang. He played a nerdy new student in the MV, and he decided to bring you along because he didn’t want you to be lonely at home just waiting for him to come back.

“It’s alright.” You set down your pencil, and looked at your sketch. Somehow, it ended up turning into a likeness of Kikwang.

“Well, it’ll probably be over soon!” He smiled cutely. “It’s really weird, trying to act all cute and stuff when usually they want me to be the y guy ripping his shirt off left and right. Did you know that the members told me before not to ad-lib on stage, and just rip my shirt off instead?” He pouted at you.

You giggled. “It’s alright, Kikwang-oppa, I like both y and cute versions of you. Now get back out there! The sooner you finish, the sooner we can leave.”

“Alright then, I’ll be back later though!” he turned around to go. “By the way, nice picture.”

You blushed madly and rested your head on your arms. This kid…

Dongwoon:

I knew it, I knew it…

You sat on the edge of a bridge, the wind blowing your hair around. It was your first time acting in a music video, and with B2ST no less. Dongwoon walked towards you, staring at you with a sad, dead expression on his face.

You looked at him with a sad smile. You were playing the girlfriend who cheated on him, and he was chasing after you to try and find you.

“And that’s a wrap! Thank you both for coming out here today, we got some really good shots today,” the PD announced. You breathed a sigh of relief. You could finally go home and get some much-needed shut-eye.

“You did really great out there,” Dongwoon said, sitting down next to you. He offered you a bottle of water, which you gladly took.

“Thank you, Dongwoon-sunbaenim,” you replied, smiling at him.

“Hey, call me oppa! It sounds a lot better. Not so awkwardly formal. And I just wanted you to know, I requested you specifically for this MV.”

You almost spit out your water. “Seriously?”

He smirked. “Yep. Hey, wanna go get something to eat? I’m starving, you probably are too.”