Selfish and a ..

Why is it like that?

And now something big came up....something big for me. I knew you won't care and I will be pathetic if I ask you to be here with me..but still I texted you 

Donghae: I know you don't want to see me, but 

                  something important came up please
                  call or text.

 

                  I need you.

And what did he do? Nothing it's been 6 hours and he neither called neither texted. It's always like this when he needs someone I am always there for him, but when I need him he is not there or he is just busy.

I know I kind of really offended him with that divorce paper, but like I said when I am in my condition I have no idea what am I doing. And the fact that he is saying that I am such a big part of his life and he never shows it makes me even more sad and mad. The last time I talked with my mother was when we had this big fight about my relationship with Hyukjae..of course this is my family, but Hyukie is my lover and a best friend...and when i thing they are not right I will stand for what I believe we are. But he never told his parents about me..I mean they know me ..I am his best friend, but nothing more... and that hurts me cause when i mention this he says ''It's not worth it to bother my family with this .'' And every ing time they say something about him marrying he comes to me mad and angry yelling at me how much they are wrong and they cannot control his life...but I've seen him when they tell him something like that he just sits there and shuts up..never standing for himself...he is just such a . He really acts like he is all grown up, but he is actually a 10 years old child ...that is what it is Hyukjae you are nothing than a selfish child.