I hate you

Why is it like that?

It was always the same...me being mad at something and saying bad things to you and then you always say how much you are sick of my moods ... you always say I make you feel bad and I make you feel like a and I am talking like I never loved you. And now you said ''fine I don't want to see you anymore'' without giving me a chance to explain right? This is so YOU -ish Hyukjae ..just like you. You selfish brat!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been six days since I cannot sleep..six days I cannot eat and I am in a big depression. I never told you. I know it's a bad thing when I keep things to myself, but i don't want to bother you. And you kind of know me...everynight I acted like everything is funny and like I am happy and you never noticed that this was my fake smile. We were together for a year and a half now and you still don't know me? We had so many fights like this...so many. I am always the one saying if I don't like something you did..I am always the one being jealous...and this makes me clingy? And even on a joke ..we always give examples for people who are imature and who is the one and only example ME? I know you are not the kind of person who is going to show his love and like that..but this is not what i want from you. I just want you for ONCE to understand me. To understand my feelings, to be the first one to ask ''Hay what is wrong?'' . And it's not because you can't see it...come on I am not that good actor, you just never care. And yeah we dicussed this ..I always say '' You never show you care about me.'' and you are saying back '' I show it in my own way.'' and this is always the end of the topic FOR YOU...this problem never ended for me...I always say ''Let's just brake up...you know that i want some feelings not your souless and ordinary behavior I want to see that I am special for you.'' you just answer the same '' What you think you are not? I always think about you..I always show everything in my own way...come on stop it I think we agreed that we won't talk about this.'' REALLY? WE AGREED? WHEN? And this time I threw a divorce document in your face and told you sign..and yeah you got mad ..really mad and again IT WAS MY FAULT ...you know how I am you know it very well and lots of times you say you love that most about me..but you have no idea when I am about to start blabering like ''I hate you'' and start being sercasting all the time so you will get mad...and you always say the same...that you are sick of it ..okay tell me one thing..did you ever ask me why was I like that? Did you ever ask why am I being all rude, mean and stupid huh? You always say that I burden you..and you never ever ever ASKED ME WHY? And this time you did it Hyukjae you said that is okay..you showed me your fake smile and said ''go ahead find your other soulmate.. ^^ '' and you left...you left me and this time for real without even letting me explain myself without even ASKING me to do it...it's always about you!! ALWAYS! And I hate it ..I hate you!!