1

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the start of another school year and much to his dismay, the weather seemed to reflect the nightmares Sehun's been having. It was already a huge ordeal when his parents decided to separate, but to have it lead to divorce... well, he found it too soonto be ready when his mother packed all their belongings and took him and his sister to a new place in the busy city of Seoul. Now, he has no other choice but to face a new life, a new school, and leave everything else behind.

 

He was already in his senior year and the idea of transferring schools in the middle of the semester did not please him at all. No, he didn't need to feel the pressure of being the new guy. More so, he didn't like the attention he'll probably get because of his undoubtedly good looks. He's had enough of them in his former high school. He needed his friends, but even they couln't do anything but bid him goodbye the moment he left his old home... and his dad.

 

His first day at his new high school went by pretty fast, probably because he kept on zoning out and sulking in the corner of every lesson. True enough, his status as the new kid in school spread like wildfire, and he already attracted a hoard of fangirls just by flipping his hair, adjusting his backpack, and staring boredly as he walked in the hallways. Yet, he didn't bother approaching anyone and make new friends. It was a boring school day and he was more than happy that it was now over.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter