5.

Jealousy ---HIATUS--- :P

 

5.

EARLY AUGUST

 

It's been three days since Jiyong and Dara had last talked, and it was the day Jiyong was shooting his MV for 'Heartbreaker'. 2NE1 TV were filming the behind the scenes of the MV for Jiyong, it felt awkward having cameras following you around which was slightly weird considering he is a celebrity, you'd think he'd get use to the cameras by now. 

 

Day one of the shooting had gone well and they had gotten a lot done but he was disappointed that Dara didn't come. He knew that she didn't text him back saying whether or not she was coming to support him in the shooting but he still thought she would turn up. 

 

Jiyong was changing his clothes from the MV shooting when Taeyang had shown up. 

 

"Yo!" Taeyang greeted. 

 

"You came!" 

 

"Of course I would."

 

"Is anyone else coming?" Jiyong said as he looked behind Taeyang as if expecting more people to turn up. 

 

"What? Am I not enough for you?!" Taeyang joked. 

 

"I'm joking. You are more than enough." Jiyong winked at Taeyang, causing both guys to laugh at each other. 

 

"YG family are coming to support you tomorrow though."

 

"Tomorrow?"

 

"Yup."

 

"So like... 2NE1 too?" 

 

"Well obviously. YG family, G!" 

 

"Ah, okay, cool!" 

 

Jiyong grinned at the sudden news, this time Dara would definitely show up, she just had to and then he could ask her why she's been avoiding him. 

 

Taeyang looked at him, smirking, he knew exactly who Jiyong wanted to see so he decided to play a little prank on him to see how he'll react. 

 

"But I don't know whether Dara is coming. She said something about an important errand she had to do. I don't know."

 

Jiyong's head snapped up and looked at Taeyang. "What? She isn't coming? Why?"

 

"Important errand she had to do she said."

 

"Call her. Tell her she definitely has to come." 

 

Taeyang looked at him in slight surprise but it wasn't all that noticeable. "Why? You call her." 

 

Jiyong sighed. "She's been ignoring me." 

 

Taeyang again was taken by surprise. He didn't know that Dara had been ignoring him. When he was with Dara and he happened to mention Jiyong, she would smile and listen. But now that he thought about it, she didn't say anything. She would usually talk about him too, but this time she had said nothing. He looked back at Jiyong who was now fiddling with the hem of his shirt. 

 

"Why has she been ignoring you?" 

 

"I don't know. Ever since Kiko burst into the studio three days ago and saw me laying my head on her lap, she just started ignoring me." 

 

"Wait, what? Kiko? What happened? You never mentioned this." 

 

"I never mentioned it to anybody." 

 

"Now's the time." 

 

Jiyong looked around to see if the cameras were still around and to his relief all of the camera men took a break and was now eating their lunch, not that the camera men would film something like this anyway as they knew not to film whenever something serious or personal was being discussed that the public cannot know about. 

 

"Dara was my hair, right?" Taeyang nodded, remembering what had happened before he left the studio. "Well, she kept doing that after you left and it just felt nice and I was tired so I laid my head on her lap, and I grabbed her wrist to stop her from touching my hair and we were just talking like that. I forgot to stop holding her wrist and then all of a sudden, Kiko comes in the studio and then, well you can guess that Kiko wasn't exactly happy."

 

Taeyang hummed now and again to show that he was listening to his friend's tale. This is like some type of drama, he thought. 

 

"Kiko was yelling, and I tried to stop her from doing anything that might hurt Dara. All of a sudden, Dara stood up and said it was all a misunderstanding and left. She didn't even say anything when I told her that I'll text her later."

 

"What the- Jiyong! You told Dara you'll text her later in front of Kiko? What the hell is wrong with you?!" 

 

"Shhhhh!!! And I know, I learnt that was the wrong thing to do when I got an earful from Kiko."

 

"Okay, so you and Kiko still together?" 

 

"Yeah, but I had to lie to her a bit."

 

"Lie about what?"

 

"Saying I had a headache and that's why I was laying my head onto Dara's lap. I mean, if I said the reason I just told you, then she'd be even madder."

 

"Mhmm... So then what?"

 

"Well, me and Kiko went to a date at some cinema where not a lot of people were. At night obviously. And when I got home, I texted Dara just like I told her I would."

 

"Saying..."

 

"If she was okay, that everything was sorted out and I told Kiko it was a misunderstanding and that I'll see her tomorrow." 

 

"Her reply?" 

 

"She took longer than usual. But uh, her reply was short. It was like can't see you tomorrow. Busy. Visiting family. I don't even know if that was true. And when I texted asking if she was coming to the MV shooting, she never replied. What did I do? Why is she mad?"

 

Taeyang thought for a moment. "Maybe she feels that the two of you shouldn't hang out as much anymore after what had happened. She might think from Kiko's point of view. I mean, if I was Kiko, I wouldn't want you hanging out with Dara." 

 

Jiyong sighed. "Another thing, Kiko did say she didn't want me hanging out with Dara."

 

"What did you say?"

 

"She's a friend and she's from the same company as I am, I can't exactly ignore her."

 

"And what did she say?"

 

"She wasn't really happy either."

 

"Oh, Jiyong!!!"

 

"I'm not going to stop talking to Dara just because Kiko told me not to! If she told me not to talk to you too, I would still talk to you." 

 

"Did she say anything else?"

 

"No, she just stopped talking about it."

 

"Oo, that doesn't seem good though." 

 

"You think?"

 

"Jiyong, are you an idiot?!"

 

"What???"

 

"She didn't say anything. She isn't happy. She really wants you to stop talking to Dara."

 

"Well, I'm not going to."

 

"What if this breaks the two of you up?" 

 

Jiyong looked at him, seriousness in his eyes. "Then so be it. If she isn't happy with who I'm friends with then I can't do anything about it. She can't just tell me not to talk to them, I don't tell her to do that even though I don't like most of the people she hangs out with. " 

 

Taeyang was really surprised, and this time he couldn't hide his expression. Jiyong was willing to break up with Kiko if she kept telling him not to talk to Dara? If it was any normal girl, he would probably not talk to the girl until the whole thing blew over but with Dara, he always wanted to talk to her every single day which is just jeopardising his relationship with Kiko. 

 

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Jiyong asked. 

 

"Slightly." Jiyong gave a troubled look. "But it's nice you're sticking up for noona. She'd appreciate it." 

 

"If she was talking to me."

 

"Just give it time, Jiyong. She just doesn't want to upset Kiko even more, of course she wouldn't want the two of you to break up because of her. She'd feel absolutely guilty." 

 

Jiyong thought for a moment, now understanding Dara's point of view on things and smiled. "Yeah, you're right."

 

"Of course I'm right." 

 

"You know for someone who hasn't been in a relationship before, you sure know a whole lot about women." 

 

"Shut up!" Taeyang said as he looked at his phone and began texting Bom to make sure Dara comes tomorrow, to which Bom replied with an 'Okay, I'll make sure of it'. 

 

* * 

 

Dara was laying in bed as the rest of 2NE1 were putting on the finishing touches to their outfit before heading off to Jiyong's MV shoot. Today would be the last day of the shooting so YG family had decided to pay him a visit to show their support. But Dara was being slightly difficult today. 

 

"Dara, hurry up and get ready." said Bom. 

 

"Can't I just not go?" replied Dara. She was actually ready and was planning to go but as she thought about seeing Jiyong, she had gotten all nervous. 

 

"Unnie, isn't that a bit rude? I know you're trying to avoid him for Kiko's sake but come on! This is going way too far. You two are like best friends. And to be honest, if I were you, I wouldn't care what Kiko says." said CL. 

 

Bom had told both CL and Minzy about what happened, Dara was intending to tell the two but had asked Bom to tell them since she didn't really want to talk about it. 

 

"Chaerin unnie is right. I don't think you should care about what Kiko says. I mean, it doesn't look like Jiyong minds since he's been texting you constantly." Minzy joined in.

 

"I don't know..."

 

"Dara, I know I told you to ignore Jiyong for a while but today, that doesn't count," Bom said. "Let's go pay him a visit to support him. It's his solo soon so we should do our best to cheer him on." 

 

Dara felt guilty. They were right. Even though they weren't exactly talking at this moment, Jiyong was still her friend and she should fully support him with his solo debut. So she stood up and got her bracelets in place, sprayed perfume and made sure her hair was in place. 

 

"Fine. Let's go." 

 

The three girls smiled at Dara and followed her out the door, down the stairs and into the car that was waiting for them to take them to their destination. 

 

* * 

 

Jiyong was now in the dressing room, waiting for the next scene to be shot. He was playing with his puppy, Gaho, as he waited and waited. He was wondering when YG family would come to visit but forgotten all about it as he watched Gaho devour his food at such fast speed. 

 

"Whoa~ he's like a vacuum." the people around him commented, making him laugh. 

 

The door opened and a series of 'Hellos' were being said. 

 

Dara looked at Jiyong, smiling since the camera was filming, although you can tell that she was feeling awkward. Jiyong turned from Gaho and looked behind him, noticing Dara standing there as she waved. 

 

"Oh, you're here?" Jiyong said but Dara never responded and just kept smiling and waving at the others. 

 

Jiyong felt frustrated, he was happy when he saw her, how she actually visited but that changed when she didn't even respond to him. Why wasn't she talking to me, he wondered. He sighed and walked towards the mirrors after he heard his name being called. 

 

* * 

 

After a while the camera man stopped filming and took a break, allowing Jiyong to walk up to Dara after he had finished getting his make up done. 

 

"Sandara, let's talk for a minute." he said, seriousness in his voice. 

 

Dara looked at the other members for reassurance which they gave with simple nods. She was nervous and scared, especially since Jiyong had called her Sandara which he never really does so he must've been really serious. 

 

They walked over to the little changing room, asking the stylist to go out for a moment so the two can talk. 

 

Dara stood by the door as Jiyong sat on a chair. He sighed, then looked up at Dara, sadness evident on his face. 

 

"Sandara..." Jiyong started. 

 

Dara froze at her name being called, he said it so softly that her heart started beating at a rapid pace. 

 

Jiyong stood up, placing both his hands onto her shoulder, as if to reassure himself that she was actually there, listening to him. Dara felt as if weight had been lifted off her shoulders just by his touch, she felt safe, but she felt guilty for even being here and having this talk with him, even though she doesn't really know what he was going to say. 

 

Suddenly Jiyong wrapped his arms around her shoulders, taking her into a hug. Dara was stuck on the spot, not knowing what to do. But it didn't seem like Jiyong would pull away anytime soon so she encircled her arms around his waist. 

 

"I'm so sorry." he whispered to her. 

 

"For what?" she whispered back. 

 

"I understand why you don't want to talk to me. Why you've been ignoring me." 

 

Dara sighed. 

 

"I don't blame you." Jiyong was still whispering his words, as if not wanting anyone else to hear it. 

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you don't want to be the reason for my break up. But Dara..." Jiyong pulled away, looking at her face and smiling. "If Kiko didn't accept our friendship then we wouldn't have worked out. You are one of the most important people in my life so of course I won't just leave you because my girlfriend said so. I've known you for longer, and you're like my best friend, I would never stop talking to you. We're friends, nothing is going to happen between us and I've reassured Kiko that so please... Please, can you talk to me again?" 

 

Dara gave a small smile, still unsure what to do in a situation like this. She didn't really want to make the fire even bigger while it's just a flame. Kiko would get mad for sure if she knew that Jiyong and her were still talking. Dara is a girl so of course she would understand things from Kiko's view and right now, Dara was an enemy to her. 

 

"Jiyong, right now, I don't think we should talk." Dara finally said. 

 

"What? Why?" Jiyong looked slightly lost, he really wasn't expecting Dara to act this way. His hands were still slightly around her shoulders and he just wanted to pull her into his chest and plead her to talk to him. It seemed pathetic but he felt like he was slowly loosing someone he truly cared for and he didn't like it one bit. 

 

"Look, understand it from Kiko's point of view, she's your girlfriend and she saw you with another girl, who looked really close to you, so it's obvious she's feeling upset about it and I'm guessing she isn't happy with us hanging out, right?" Jiyong didn't respond to her question so she took that as a yes. "I'm not saying we shouldn't be friends, we will always be friends but right now, let's just stop talking for a while. Let's only talk at work for now." 

 

Jiyong scoffed. "This is crazy! You're really going to care what Kiko thinks???"

 

Dara furrowed her eyebrows. Jiyong was being so difficult. "As her boyfriend, you should care what she thinks." 

 

Jiyong was taken aback by her comment. "Not when she's telling me to stop talking to a good friend of mine."

 

"Jiyong..."

 

"No! Sandara, listen to yourself. You're telling us only to talk at work? Does that even make sense?! We've been friends for many years now, I know you're concerned about Kiko's thoughts but we are fine. We're not fighting or anything and it will all be forgotten the next day. Heck, it's probably even forgotten now. Can you just please, please, please! Just talk to me." 

 

Dara gripped onto Jiyong's shirt, completely forgetting for a moment that her arms were still around him. She didn't know what to say to his request. So instead she said something she didn't think she'd say out loud, and neither did Jiyong. 

 

"Can you just... Can you just hug me?" 

 

Jiyong's eyes widened slightly but still obeyed her demand. Dara started crying silently as Jiyong encircled his arms around her once more, her hair and quietly shushing her to comfort her. He didn't know what to do, he had never really seen Dara cry in person before so this was all new to him, but he knew how sensitive she was so she must've felt pressure from this situation. He was sad that he had bought this upon her. 

 

"Hey, hey, hey... Why are you crying, hm?" he whispered. 

 

"I don't know." Dara chuckled. 

 

Jiyong chuckled also. "Stop crying now. Please? I'm a guy, I don't know how to comfort people."

 

Dara started to laugh as she wiped her tears away. Jiyong looked at her and grabbed a tissue from desk and handed it over to Dara, she took it and wiped the rest of her tears away.

 

"Jiyong," Dara started and Jiyong didn't like where this was going. "I'm still standing by what I said before."

 

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows. "Sanda-"

 

"Stop." Dara cut him off, placing her hands over his mouth to cover it. "Let me speak, okay?" Jiyong nodded and Dara removed her hand from his lips. "We'll talk, when we're in YG building, or during work and only then. Just for a month or so, until Kiko feels comfortable with me and you talking."

 

"What if she won't ever be comfortable with it?"

 

"Then we'll keep things at a professional level and just talk at work."

 

"I don't like that." Jiyong said bluntly, crossing his arms over his chest. 

 

"You don't want things to go wrong with you and Kiko, right?" 

 

Jiyong nodded. 

 

"And you don't want to break up, right?"

 

Once again he nodded. 

 

"You love her, right?"

 

Jiyong paused slightly before nodding slowly but Dara didn't notice his hesitance. 

 

"Then you need to reassure her more that nothing is happening between us and that we're friends, from the same company."

 

"She gets that."

 

"But she doesn't like the fact we text, right?" Jiyong kept quiet. "Exactly."

 

Jiyong sighed, ruffling his hair in the process only to get scolded by Dara, saying that the stylists have spent a long time preparing his hair and now they'll have to do it again since he ruined it. 

 

"Fine! Fine, fine, fine." Jiyong surrendered. "I'll obey your wish and we won't talk for a while. ONLY for a while." 

 

Dara smiled, finally Jiyong was understanding things and seeing things from Kiko's point of view but in truth, he was doing it for her, it was her request and he was willing to listen to her because she was that important to him. 

 

"I won't like it, but I'll do it." Jiyong stated. 

 

"Don't worry! We can still talk at work and stuff, just no texting, calling or talking out of work." 

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes. "So basically we're just colleagues." 

 

"Don't think of it that way! We can still talk about small things like what did you eat etc when we see each other at work."

 

Jiyong looked at Dara as if she was crazy. He really didn't understand this girl. 

 

There was a knock at the door and Minzy's head popped out. "Um, the director is calling for Jiyong oppa to shoot the next scene."

 

"Oh, okay, thanks Minz." 

 

"No problem, oppa." She closed the door back to allow the two to finish up their conversation. 

 

"Fighting!" Dara cheered as Jiyong walked over to the door. 

 

"Thank you." 

 

He left and Dara stayed in the room, sighing deeply after she was sure that he wasn't anywhere near. She had never felt so nervous in her life, not even for when she auditioned for YG. Her heart was beating fast and uncontrollably. She didn't like what she had said, she didn't want to just talk to Jiyong during work since in actual fact, they hardly really see each other at work but Dara had thought about it and that they would probably see more of each other when Jiyong started promoting his solo in music shows since 2NE1 were still promoting theirs. 

 

She walked out of the room where the girls crowded her and asked her what had happened. She didn't say much and told them that they'll discuss it later before walking out to the shoot and looking at Jiyong as he worked. Dara smiled, a proud smile, as she watched Jiyong work hard for his MV. 

 

Taeyang and T.O.P had seen this and smirked as they started nudging each other. 

 

* * 

 

Kiko had arrived at Jiyong's MV shoot 20 minutes before it would end. She walked up towards where the directors, and staff were as they crowded around the small screen of the computer, monitoring the shoot. 

 

Taeyang was talking to T.O.P when he noticed Kiko approaching. Crap, he mentally thought as he looked over at Dara who was animatedly talking to Bom and the president. 

 

Kiko saw Taeyang and walked over to him, quietly saying hi since they were shooting a scene. Taeyang smiled back at Kiko. 

 

"I didn't know you were coming." he stated.

 

"Yeah, I just wanted to surprise him. How's it going?" 

 

"Oh, um, just 20 minutes left." Taeyang felt so awkward around Kiko, he never had anything in common with her so they didn't talk much. 

 

"Ah, I'm late. I would've gotten here quicker if my flight wasn't delayed for an hour." 

 

"Oh..." Taeyang nodded, not knowing what else to say to her he turned back towards the screen to monitor Jiyong, and look at T.O.P for a little bit of help but he didn't even try to acknowledge Kiko's presence as he had never taken a liking to her.

 

A break was called and Jiyong walked over to Dara straight away, not noticing that Kiko was there watching. 

 

From Kiko's view, she could see Jiyong smiling at Dara and then suddenly pinching her cheeks and she didn't like it at all. She didn't like how close they seemed and she didn't like how he was touching or talking to her. She didn't just not like it, she despised it. 

 

She walked over to Jiyong with a smile on her face nonetheless and Jiyong looked shocked to see Kiko there. 

 

"Oh, Kiko, what are you doing here?" he asked, completely surprised at her sudden appearance, just like when she had surprised him at the studio. She always came at the wrong timing. 

 

"I thought I'd surprise you since it is your MV shooting as a soloist." she replied as she went over to him and gave him a hug. 

 

Everyone was looking at the two, the people who knew the situation could feel the tension in the air and the hate Kiko's eyes gave as she looked over at Dara. 

 

CL glared, but it wasn't all that noticeable. Minzy, Bom and Dara looked away, completely uninterested in the situation, although they did still feel uncomfortable. The president noticed the change in surrounding and frowned. 

 

It's as if she washed away all the happy atmosphere as soon as she walked into the building. 

 

Jiyong was the first to let go of the hug, and he tried his best to smile, to show that he was happy she had come to support him, which he was but he didn't like the idea of Dara and Kiko being in the same room. 

 

"How's the shooting going on?"

 

"Oh!" Jiyong looked behind him where the set was. "Yeah, um, it's going good. Nearly done with it."

 

"Really? Great! Let's go out for dinner later on." 

 

"He can't." interrupted Hyun Suk. The girls, Jiyong, Taeyang and T.O.P looked at him with questioning eyes and so did Kiko. "Jiyong has a lot to prepare at the moment since his debut is only less than two weeks away." 

 

Kiko nodded slowly. "I hope you're not over working Jiyong too much, he really needs some rest. Plus, we haven't really seen each other and dinner doesn't take that long." 

 

Hyun Suk didn't like her tone of voice and the way she basically said that he overworked his artists. "Of course I don't overwork Jiyong. If he does overwork, it's his own decision as he wants everything to be perfect. The life of an idol is a very busy life that sometimes they do not have time for a social life, I'm sure you are aware of that."

 

"No, I'm not really that aware of how busy idols can be. And Jiyong has been coping with his own social life well so I'm sure he has time to spare."

 

Jiyong took this as a sign to drop in to stop anything from further happening. He looked at everyone around him and realised something he should've realised from the start. 

 

They all hated Kiko. 

 

"Hyung, I'm going to go talk to Kiko while it's break, is that okay?" 

 

Hyun Suk only looked away and continued talking to Dara about their previous discussion. 

 

Kiko glared slightly at the older man's rudeness. Jiyong took a hold of Kiko's wrist and pulled her along with him. 

 

As they walked away, Taeyang asked Hyun Suk what that was all about to which he bluntly said "She's not the right girl for him". 

 

The girls looked at Hyun Suk in shock, they never knew that the president didn't like Kiko, they had always thought that he was fine with her but they should've realised when he never once asked Jiyong to arrange a dinner with him and his girlfriend, which he usually does to all of the Big Bang members, or any of his artists in YG infact. They didn't exactly know why Hyun Suk never once tried to get to know Kiko or why he seemed to not like her so much, but no one was willing to ask him so it was kept unknown. 

 

* * 

 

Jiyong has taken Kiko in the waiting room where no one was there since all the staff were on the set. 

 

As soon as Jiyong closed the door behind him, Kiko spoke. 

 

"What is she doing here?" 

 

"Who?" Jiyong asked, although he knew exactly who she was referring to. 

 

"That girl. The one you were with at the studio last time."

 

"Dara. Her name is Dara."

 

"I don't care. What is she doing here??"

 

Jiyong frowned at her rudeness. Okay, so the name shouldn't really matter but still, he was only informing her so she didn't need to get snappy at him. 

 

"Well..." Kiko was waiting.

 

He sighed. "Kiko, how many times have I got to tell you that we work in the same company? And don't you notice T.O.P and Taeyang there? And so are the rest of 2NE1, which Dara is a part of. In YG, we always go to each other's MV shooting or photoshoots, that's just the way things have always been, it's like a tradition." he explained.

 

Kiko rolled her eyes. "Well, she shouldn't have come."

 

Jiyong gave her a shocked looked. "Why? Why shouldn't she?" 

 

"She should know better not to be near you for now."

 

"Because?" 

 

"Because I don't want her near you." she bluntly stated. "Jiyong, just don't hang out with her or be near her."

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, he really didn't need this. He was tired from the long hours working on the MV and he just didn't want to hear any of her complaints right now. 

 

"Dara isn't going to be near me, she said so herself because she understands how you feel."

 

Kiko was happy to hear that, not even realising the fact that Jiyong had probably asked Dara why she must've been staying away from him. "She's not hanging around with you anymore?" 

 

"Yes, this is only work. All of YG family do it, it'd be weird if she doesn't turn up for a tradition of visiting MV shootings." 

 

"Oh, okay!" Kiko was happy to hear that Dara was staying away from her man. It wasn't that she saw a threat to Dara since obviously she was way prettier and had better physique, it was just she didn't like the way the two seemed together. They seemed more of a couple than she was with Jiyong and she hated it. She wished she could tell the world that she was dating Jiyong but of course he doesn't like to be public with relationships because of his fans and she understood that. "Now about dinner..."

 

Jiyong stopped her from going any further. "I can't." 

 

Kiko was upset. "Why not??"

 

"You heard hyung. I have to be fully be prepared for my debut." 

 

"Jiyong, you need a break and we haven't went out for a while."

 

"Kiko, it's been three days since we hanged out and we've gone nearly a year of not hanging out before. Please understand that this is work and it's important."

 

Kiko was angry. "Am I not important to you?!"

 

Jiyong facepalmed himself for indicating that she wasn't important. "Of course you are but there's just so much going on right now with work that I don't really have time to be going out to dinner."

 

Kiko was hurt. "You can't spend just a few hours with me?" 

 

"Kiko," Jiyong said sternly. "We can hang out another time."

 

"No we can't! I'm starting to shoot the movie soon so this is really the only time I have and we won't be seeing each other for the next two or three months." 

 

"Oh..." Jiyong thought for a moment before telling Kiko to wait in the room so he can ask Hyun Suk something quickly. 

 

* *

 

Dara saw Jiyong quickly approaching the president as if he was in a rush, he bent down to whisper in the president's ears. She couldn't hear what they were discussing whatsoever and she was quite curious to find out. 

 

The president rolled his eyes but then nodded his head, to which Jiyong smiled and thanked him. 

 

When he left, Taeyang had been the one to ask what Jiyong wanted. 

 

"He's going to dinner with Kiko later instead of practise."

 

"Oh" was all Taeyang had said. 

 

Dara was happy for Jiyong and that his relationship was working out but she sort of felt as if Kiko didn't fully understand his job as an idol. But then again, if she had a boyfriend who was always busy, she'd appreciate it if he would make time to be with her. 

 

* * 

 

Back in the waiting room, Jiyong had told Kiko that he was free for dinner to which she squealed and kissed Jiyong on the lips as she hugged him. 

 

"I'll text you the place, okay? I have to meet with a couple of people from some brand for some shoot." 

 

"Oh okay, I'll meet you later then."

 

"Yup, thanks so much for making time for me, babe." she said as she once again locked their lips together. 

 

Jiyong felt different. He usually loved kissing Kiko but this time he felt kind of uncomfortable, he felt as if he was cheating which didn't make any sense at all since Kiko is his girlfriend. 

 

They pulled apart just in time before T.O.P knocked the door of the room, telling Jiyong that break was over and it was time to shoot the next scene. 

 

Kiko left the building and Jiyong followed T.O.P back to the set and got into position to shoot the scene. 

 

* * 

 

While Jiyong was shooting the scene for his MV, Hyun Suk took Dara to the corner to talk to her. He was going to wait till they go back to YG building but he had gotten a call from his wife saying she needed him so of course he'd go to his wife as family was always first in his books. 

 

"What is it, president?" 

 

Hyun Suk chuckled slightly. "Dara, how many times do I have to tell you to just call me Hyun Suk?"

 

Dara laughed nervously, she had always wanted to call the president by his name but she just couldn't bring herself to. Maybe she was nervous or a bit scared, whatever it was she preferred to call him president as she was already use to it. 

 

"Alright, you don't need to right now." he said. 

 

"I'm sorry!" Dara replied, not too loudly as she didn't want to disturb filming. 

 

"Anyway, I was meant to tell this to you once we get back to YG but I won't be going back there after the shoot so I'm just going to tell you here." Dara nodded. "You got an advertisement deal and they want you to sing a song, how do you feel about that?" 

 

Dara was happy to find out that she has gotten an advertisement deal, and it wasn't with 2NE1 but her own. She was slightly nervous about doing a commercial all on her own but nevertheless still really joyed about it, especially since it'd be the first time she would sing a solo single here in Korea. 

 

"I want to do it." she said straight away. 

 

Hyun Suk smiled. "Alright. Recording the single is tomorrow. Filming the commercial is two days after tomorrow. I know it seems too early but we got to get this done before you go off to Philippines for your holiday. Anyway, don't be shy, okay? This is a great opportunity for you." 

 

Dara nodded. 

 

"One more thing..." Dara looked at Hyun Suk and noticed that there was actually three pieces of paper that had been stapled together in his hand. He handed it over to Dara and she gladly took it, looking through the contents and realising it was a small script. "The actor you're going to be doing this advert with is Lee Minho, and it says on the script that you might do a kiss scene, depending on how you feel about it."

 

"Lee Minho?" she questioned. It isn't like she was asking who he was, she knew exactly who he was and so did all of Korea for being one of the hottest guys in Korea. She couldn't believe she was going to do a commercial with him, she felt completely little compared to him. 

 

"Mhmmm..." 

 

"Kiss scene?"

 

"Yes. But only if you're okay with it." 

 

Dara thought for a moment. I mean, it isn't like she hasn't done a kiss scene before, she even did one with T.O.P, well not really but the camera angle made it look like as if they did so she guessed that it would be okay to do so, especially since she started reading the script and realised what the purpose of the kiss was. Without it, it wouldn't have made any sense and she felt as though she had to do well in her first commercial without the girls. 

 

"I'm okay with it, it's part of the script so it all goes well together."

 

Hyun Suk was quite surprised at Dara's determination to do a good job in this commercial. He smiled at her and nodded as he said, "Alright, I'll inform the company tomorrow that you're fine with it. No backing out now, yes?"

 

"Yes." 

 

Hyun Suk sat back on his seat next to Taeyang as Dara stayed at her spot, looking over the script and then jumping up and down in joy. Hyun Suk saw this and started chuckling to himself, shaking his head then focusing back on Jiyong's MV shoot. 

 


 

 
A/N: Hihi, here's chapter 5 that I told you guys I'd put up. I was meant to put it up yesterday but my room took forever to tidy up and it got really late, plus I was so~ tired >< 
Tell me what you guys think, okay? :) 
And omg, Lee Minho is coming up hehe~ 
Questions? Write on my wall or ask on tumblr/twitter: ohkarlamae.tumblr.com / @kaymaei