Revelations

Jealousy ---HIATUS--- :P

11.

AUGUST

 

Day two:

 

Dara got ready for the show 'The  Buzz' in Philippines. She was currently fixing her outfit when suddenly, her phone ringed and it showed Minho's caller ID. She immediately smiled.

 

"Hi Minho!" She beamed excitedly.

 

"Ho-hoo~~ Seems like someone's excited. What's up?"

 

"Hehe. I'm just here at the backstage, waiting for the show to start. How 'bout you?"

 

"Behind you." She heard someone said behind her back with a deep voice. She slowly turned around and was suprised to see Minho standing brightly as usual.

 

"Omo. M-Minho... What are you doing here? Y-You didn't even tell me that you arrived already. I thought-" She asked then pouted. While Minho just chuckled then smiled. Dara blushed at the scenario.

 

"Sorry, Dara. I just w-wanted to surprise you." He said while blushing and looking down.

 

"N-No. It's okay." Dara smiled. They were about to chat for more when the staff called Dara. "Sandara Park, magsisimula na ang show." 

 

[trans: "Sandara Park, the show is about to start."]

 

She nodded and looked sorry to Minho. "It's okay. Go now. Good luck, Dara!" He smiled brightly which made Dara blush.

 

"T-Thanks. I'll go now." She then walked.

 

[I won't write the actual happening 'coz this isn't the main plot of this chapter. ^^ ]

 

The show ended after 1 and a half hour. Dara called Minho and he answered. But not with his usual happy voice.

 

"Hi." He said sadly.

 

"Omo, what happened, Minho? You sound... sad." Dara got worried at his tone of voice.

 

"I have to go back to Korea. The event got cancelled... So, turned out like that. Sorry, Dara." Dara felt disappointed but just decided to let it pass since she understand that the event got cancelled.

 

"Oh. No, it's okay. We still have our date, right?" She asked plainly.

 

"A-About that. I have an urgent schedule that day. I'm... I'm really sorry, Dara." She felt pain but a slight pain only. Not like the pain she felt when Jiyong treated her differently.

 

'Wait, speaking of Jiyong. Hmm... What could he be probably doing right now? Aish I miss him.' 'Omo, what am I thinking?!?!' She said in her mind.

 

"Uhm, Dara? You still there?" She was startled a bit by Minho's voice.

 

"O-Oh? Yeah, I'm still here. Uhm, don't worry about it. I'm fine. Need to go now to my parent's house. Bye Minho! Take care!"

 

"Oh. Okay. Bye Dara Take care too."

 

Dara went to her parents' home and arrived there. She entered the house and was surprised to see Sanghyun, talking to his parents seriously.

 

"Hi, omma, appa! Sanghyun?!?! What are you doing here????!!! Aren't you suppose to be preparing for your debut?" Dara asked shockingly.

 

"But-" Sanghyun's sentence was cut off by their parents' beaming.

 

"OMO, DARA-YAH! HOW ARE YOU, MY DEAR?! OH MY GOSH, WE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH!!!!" Their parents beamed happily and Dara couldn't help but smiled at the scene.

 

She explained everything about how she's been doing in Korea wih her career. After their lunch, they went to different places and had a bonding together as a family.

 

After the spending the whole day with her family, the boys, Sanghyun and her father, collapsed on their rooms and slept immediately.

 

While Mrs. Park decided to talk to Dara. They were in Dara's room before and started talking.

 

 

**

 

 

Minho just got back to Korea after 3 hours of flight. He was welcomed by many fans at the airport. He smiled to them and headed to the van.

 

He went to YG Building and passed by Seungri and Daesung.

 

"MINHO?!!?!?!" The two screamed in unison.

 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo, Seungri and Daesung-ssi. How are you?" Minho asked politely. Then the two looked at each other.

 

"O-Oh. Were fine. Uhm, w-what are you doing here? Do you want some food in the cafeteria?" Daesung asked. He groaned slightly when Seungri pinched him in the back and whispered something awkwardly.

 

' Yah Dae hyung! Jiyong hyung's being emotional again! And moreover, he's in the cafeteria. Do you Minho to be dead this instant?!' Seungri whispered.

 

While Daesung has: 'Oh, right. Jiyong hyung's there Aigoo.' : on his mind.

 

"Uhm, I just want to see Youngbae-ssi." Minho replied.

 

"E-EH?!  W-WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE HIM?!?!" The two shrieked in surprise.

 

"Uhm, I just need to have a discussion with him." Minho answered politely.

 

"He's in his studio, MIN.HO-SSI. GO TO THE 4TH FLOOR, TURN RIGHT AFTER RIDING THE ELEVATOR AND LOOK FOR A DOOR WITH A 'YB STUDIO' ON IT." A deep, irritated, and most of all, SCARY voice talked while leaning his back on the wall.

 

"J-Jiyong hyung? What-" Ri's sentence was interrupted by the paging sound.

 

'YAH, KWON JIYONG, WHEREVER YOU ARE, GO TO THE DANCE STUDIO AND GO BACK TO YOUR REHEARSAL. NOW.'

 

Interrupted... By the president's voice.

 

"I'll get going guys. TAKE CARE, MIN.HO.SSI." Jiyong said while giving a glare at Minho and emphasizing each and every word clearly with pauses.

 

Minho noticed the glare and he know why Jiyong was like that to him.

 

Jiyong left, followed by Minho, who was heading to YB's studio.

 

"Bye, Seungri and Daesung-ssi." He bowed then walked away.

 

Minho followed Ji's instructions and saw Youngbae sitting on his couch while listening to some music. He went inside and sat at the swivel chair like he usually does.

 

Finally, YB noticed Minho's presence and greeted him casually.

 

"Hey bro."

 

"Ya, YB. How long do you really want me to pretend all of these? Dara will be hurt!" Minho exclaimed.

 

"Bear with it for awhile, STEP BROTHER."

 

"Yah! I don't want seeing girls hurt because of me. And besides, MY GIRLFRIEND IS ALREADY LOSING HER PATIENCE! WELL, NOT TO THE TWO. BUT TO YOU!!" Minho said,  slightly joking and slightly serious.

 

"Yah, I thought you wanna help me with this?! I'm gonna tell this to Auntie, I swear, Minho."

 

"Arasso, arasso! I'll go with the flow. Besides, I also want the two to realize their feelings for each other. Aisht. Do I really have to go with Jiyong's temper?! Do you really want me to be dead?! Aisht, YB. Remember, I'm your hyung!"

 

"I get it, 'hyung'." Youngbae said mockingly. 

 

"Yah! Aisshh. I'll get going. See 'ya around."

 

Minho was about to leave when YB called him.

 

"Wait, hyung!"

 

"Hmm?" Minho face YB.

 

"Who's your girlfriend, by the way?"

 

Minho smirked.

 

"KIKO MIZUHARA."

 

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE ?!?!?! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE KILLED BY JIYONG!?!???!?!?!?! YAH, HYUNG! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!!" YB quickly stood up with his eyes wide, and his voice raising highly.

 

"Nope. But we just became together last night. Don't worry, Kiko will leave Jiyong. AND IT WOULDN'T BE A DISASTER. I SWEAR TO YOU, YB. Bye." With that, Minho left YB dumbfounded and exited YG Building.

 

 

**

 

"So, Dara... How are things with Jiyong?" Mrs. Park asked.

 

When Dara heard Jiyong's name, finally. SHE LET HER TEARS FALL.

 

"Jiyong's been acting strange lately, omma. I can't take it anymore. It's so hard to act innocent about our friends' thinking. I don't think that we're still best friends for him. What will I do, omma?" Dara sobbed and laid her head on he mom's shoulder.

 

Mrs. Park gently rubbed Dara's back to soothe her.

 

"Tell me, Dara-yah. When your date got cancelled with Minho, did you feel sad? Did you cry?"

 

"No, mom. I was slightly disappointed."

 

Her mom nodded.

 

"When Jiyong treated you diffeently, what did you feel?" 

 

'This is it. I'll see if Sanghyun's right that Dara STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR JIYONG.'  - Mrs. Park thought.

 

"I was sad and depressed. And here I am... Crying." Dara sobbed more.

 

'Oh . Damn you, Park Sanghyun. You're right. OH, little boy... I'll kill you later, for sure. xD' - Her mom thought again.

 

"Do you-"

 

"It's so hard, omma!! I can't get over him! I still have feelings for Jiyong! All these times... I 've been thinking of a lot since these are all too much for me to take. It's so hard to pretend that I like Minho. I don't want guys to get hurt just because of  a nothing like me." Dara was now sobbing louder than ever and finally, her mom joined her in crying.

 

"I know it's hard , Dara. This will be over soon, dear. Very soon." Mrs. Park cooed.

 

She did all her best to ACT. Since she remembered what she talked about with Sanghyun earlier.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

"Omma, just act like you don't know anything. I'll record it. I'll send it to GD."

 

"Yah, Park Sanghyun, are you really sure that your noona STILL has feelings for GD? 'Coz if she doesn't, you're dead meat." Her mom threated.

 

"Ha~! Trust me, mom. I wouldn't be dead. Just do what I told you."

 

"Oh, she's here. Do your job, omma." Sanghyun smiled wickedly.

 

Suddenly, Dara came in the house and was welcome by the warm welcome of her family. *(the scene earlier)

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

'Okay. The final acting.'

 

"So, answer me dear, do you STILL. LOVE JIYONG?" Mrs. Park held her beath as she waited for Dara's answer.

 

And, finally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YES. SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING WE MET. UNTIL WHENEVER... AND FOREVER, OMMA."

 


A/N: Annyeonghaseyo! New author here! :)

As you can all see, this is the chapter of the revelations. Just wanna know your opinions, okay?

Is it crappy? :/ Uhm, dbtw, did you like this chapter? Well, I hope you did.

I'll be updating soon and more often so don't worry. :)

I'll be sleeping now and again, thank you for accepting me and for you support! I will never get tired of thanking you, guys. :)

I hope you can also subscribe to my othe fics. Also, I have a Poster Shop too. To those who writes DaraGon fics or any shipping fics, you can always visit my shop.

Goodnight, everyone! Stay tuned for my next update, neh?

Please comment! I'd be really happy if simeone will comment. :)