1.

Jealousy ---HIATUS--- :P

1.

JULY 2009

 

Jiyong was in Japan for a tour with Big Bang, he was happy about it since it meant seeing his girlfriend, Kiko. They had not seen each other for two months now since they live in two separate countries, plus they were both celebrities with hectic schedules, there was no time to be flying here and there to meet each other so they settled for video chats and text messages. But Kiko was taking a break from her modelling activities and Jiyong is in Japan so it was perfect timing, although he would be busy, he would definitely make time for his girlfriend. 

 

Big Bang was practising a song when someone sat in one of the audience's seats, watching the group working hard as they sang one of their hit songs. Jiyong smiled as he performed, knowing full well who that person is. 

 

When the song finished, he jump down from the stage and headed towards the person sitting down. 

 

"Kiko!" 

 

She giggled as he embraced her into his arms. "Jiyong, you're all sweaty!" He let go of her and gave an apologetic smile. "Good performance." 

 

"Hm, we're working hard." 

 

"Have you finished your solo stage?"

 

"What?" He frowned slightly. He swore that he had told her plenty of times that he would do his solo activities once their tour around Japan ended. Did she listen? 

 

"Your solo!"

 

"Uh, I haven't started the activities yet."

 

"Oh... When are you starting?" she smiled, completely oblivious of Jiyong's slight frown on his face. 

 

"After the tour has ended." 

 

"Ah, I see."

 

"Are you coming to the concert?"

 

"I can't!"

 

"Why not?"

 

"That's why I came here to tell you. I have to fly over to Milan and do a photoshoot on the days you're doing the concert. I'm really sorry but it's work."

 

"But you said you were taking a break from your modelling."

 

"Yes, I was but this really great opportunity came up and I just have to do it or else I'll regret it! You don't want me to regret something, right?" she pouted cutely. 

 

"Of course not."

 

"I'm really sorry, baby."

 

"It's cool. When you leaving?" 

 

"Tomorrow morning."

 

"What?! But I just came to Japan. We haven't even properly spent time together yet."

 

"I know, baby. That's why I came here. Let's hang out now!"

 

"Kiko, I can't. I have to do rehearsals for the concert."

 

She pouted. "Can't you just leave it once?"

 

Jiyong looked at his girlfriend, not really fully understanding what she was asking. He didn't notice the other members glaring at Kiko, whispering to one another how much they hated her and how selfish she was being right at this moment. 

 

"G, we gotta rehearse!" shouted Taeyang, irritation clear in his voice but Jiyong didn't notice as he was too focused on Kiko. 

 

"Yeah, coming!" he shouted back. "Look, I really can't. I'll call you tonight and we'll talk then. Right now, I got to rehearse. I'm sorry." 

 

Kiko pouted once again. "Okay..." Jiyong pecked her pouty lips and she smiled at him then she felt her phone vibrate in her jean pocket, she fished it out, read the text and smiled at the small screen. "I gotta go, Jiyong. My manager made dinner plans with designers from Gucci." 

 

"Oh... Okay..." Jiyong felt disappointed that his girlfriend wouldn't even stay to watch him rehearse but work is work and you gotta know people in the business to get known. 

 

"Speak to you later, babe!" She kissed his cheek before turning around and walking away. 

 

* * 

 

Their phone conversation was short later that night as she had to sleep early because her flight was in the morning. 

 

He sighed as he collapsed in his bed, wondering what he can do now. He couldn't sleep even though it was already past midnight and he was so bored. He wanted to, no, needed to talk to someone. He looked at his phone, opened up his me2day app and scrolled. He stopped, smiling at the post Dara just made. 

 

'I guess she is still awake.' he thought. 

 

He then went on Kakao Talk and messages her. 

 

GD: Yo!! Are you still awake? 

 

A minute later there was a reply. 

 

D: Yup! :) 

D: Why are you still awake? It's nearly 2am. 

GD: I could ask you the same thing. 

D: I just finished dance rehearsals. What's your excuse?

GD: Oh. Nothing. Couldn't sleep. 

D: Ah! Insomnia? 

GD: I guess... 

D: So how was concert rehearsals? 

 

Jiyong smiled. This is what he liked about Dara. She cared. She always asked questions like these. How was your day? What did you eat? How was the recording? How's your solo preparations coming along? Questions that made him know that she listened to him and cared about what he does. She was truly a great friend to him and he was lucky to have such a friend in his life. 

 

GD: Tiring. Kiko came by for a bit. 

D: Oh, how was it?? You haven't met each other in ages!! You must've really been happy to see her. 

GD: Yh, I was. But she's going to Milan later on this morning. 

D: I thought she was done with activities for a while. 

GD: That's what I thought. But a good opportunity came so yeah... 

D: Ji...

D: If you didn't want her to leave, you should've told her. 

GD: What? 

D: I can tell that you didn't want her to leave. 

GD: How? 

D: The disappointment is basically in between every line.

GD: Whatever, Dara! 

D: That's Dara-noona to you!!! ><

GD: Bleh! :P

GD: Anyway, how was your dance rehearsals? 

D: Tiring!! D;

D: I made a few mistakes in the beginning but I'm totally working on it!! Minzy helped a lot. 

GD: Ah~ that's good then. 

GD: Oh, btw, did YG-hyung tell you???

D: Tell me what? 

GD: Once I get back from Japan, you're recording with me. 

D: For what? 

GD: You're featuring in my album. 

D: WHAT?!?!?? :o

D: ARE YOU LYING? 

D: NO WAY, JI!! 

D: Your first album and I'm doing a feature? Omg! I'm so honoured! 

GD: You better be!! 

D: Lol! I am. But why didn't you ask Bom to do it or something?

GD: The song is just perfect for your soft voice. Bom-noona's is too strong. 

D: Oh. So you call Bom noona but not me?! 

GD: Haha! Still not over that? 

D: Nah-uh! 

GD: I think you should forgive and forget. 

D: Why should I??

GD: Cz you're featuring in my album! 

D: Ah. Good point. 

 

Jiyong chuckled to himself. Dara really is great to talk with. 

 

D: Ji, I'm gonna go. I'm so tired, my eyes are slowly shutting -__-'

GD: Ok, ok! Goodnight!~ 

D: Good bam! ^^~ x 

 


 

A/N: This is the first chapter of my fic, please tell me what you think of it so far cz I'd really love to know.

I'm not entirely sure how long this fic will last but it probably won't be more than 5 chapters because I only planned for it to be a short chaptered fic.

Btw, I don't hate Kiko Mizuhara or anything! I just thought of the plot and so yh~ So any Kiko Mizuhara fans out there, I'm sorry!  

I'll update weekly or I'll try to update daily if I can, but tbqh I'm bad at keeping up with deadlines but I'll try my best to update as much as I can so it'll finish quickly and you guys can read the finish fic :)