Lost Cell Phone (Gao Yu)

Love's In The Air (One-shot collection)

 

Title: Lost Cell Phone

Main cast: Reader (21) and Gao Yu (21)

 


 

You walked down the street rather bored. There wasn’t anything to do at home, your friends all had something to do and you had no school, since you would first start at the university in a month… You sighed. You turned around a corner and almost tripped over something lying on the street.

“What the-“ You said and looked down at what it could be. “A cell phone?” You picked it up and looked at it. “Hmm…” You looked through the phone to see if you could find any clues on which it belonged too. Just as you wanted to search through the numbers the phone rang. You were a little surprised but put the phone up to your ear. “Hello?”

“Oh so someone found my phone!” A guy said in the other end.

“Ehm… Yeah…”

“Can we meet up somewhere so I can get my phone back?” He asked.

“Oh sure… Where?”

“You know the café named Kuai Le?”

“Yeah!” You loved that café!

“Meet me there in an hour.”

“Okay.” You both then hung up. You decided to head to the café right away since you didn’t have anything to do anyway.

~At the café~

You walked into the café. There was only ten minutes till you should meet the guy. As you looked around you recognized a familiar face. You smiled and walked over to the table.

“Wow, Gao Yu! Long time no see!” You said as you came over to his table. He looked up surprised at you before he smiled.

“Oh hello ____! Yeah it really is!” He said. “Sit down.” You sat down on the seat across him.

“So how are you? What have you been doing after high school?”

“I’m fine. I went abroad for a year and now I’m back to attend university here… You?”

“Fine too… Oh, this past year I have looked after something I wanted to do and found an university I want to attend, so I’m also starting in university this year!”

“I see…” Gao Yu said he looked around in the café.

“You’re waiting for someone?”

“Yeah… I lost my phone and a girl found it, so we are going to meet here so I can get it back…” You found the phone in your pocket and laid it on the table.

“Is it this one?” You asked. Gao Yu looked surprised but smiled and nodded.

“Yeah! Thanks for finding it!” He took the phone.

“You’re welcome!” You two talked for a long time and caught up on what had happened in the past year.

~A month later~

Finally you were going to start in university. As you got the class number and walked into the class there was all these unfamiliar faces but then someone laid a hand on you shoulder. You looked to the side.

“Hi!” Gao Yu said as he smiled.

“You’re in the same class as me?” You asked surprised as he nodded. You felt happy about it. At least you would know one in the class. You two then found some seats in the back of the class so you could talk in the lessons.

~Two weeks later~

Gao Yu pushed a note over at your table while you were having Math lesson. You looked questioning at him and then read the note.

‘I have something to tell you when we get lunch break… Meet me at the rooftop.’

As the lesson ended and you packed your things from the lesson down in your bag before going to the rooftop, Gao Yu was already gone. You walked out of the classroom and to the rooftop. Gao Yu was already waiting for you. You walked over to him.

“So what did you want to tell me?” You looked questioning at him.

“Well…” Gao Yu said and looked a little nervous, before he looked at you. “____...”

“Yeah?”

“I like you, will you be my girlfriend?” He said quickly. You blushed and looked surprised at him.

“Me? Girlfriend?” You said a little shocked.

“Yeah… Will you be my girlfriend?” He said.

“Hmmm… Let me think about it first…” You said and acted like it was something you should think a lot about. Gao Yu looked a little sad. You smiled. “Just joking! Of course!” Gao Yu looked at you as he lit up in a smile.

“Really!?” He asked excited. You chuckled and nodded. Gao Yu was so happy that he jumped over to you and hugged you.

 


 

THE END~ 



 

This is Gao Yu: 

PS. He's from the Chinese group HIT-5 ;)