Crazy Boy

[Super Junior Oneshots] Guess Who

 

I let out a sigh of relief as I opened the door to see him tucked tightly into bed. It’s been a while since I’ve come across this scene. He’s always up and running with packed schedules and practices. There’s no time to rest. Even if there were, you’d never find him sleeping since he believes that it’s a waste of time. It’s reassuring to know that he’ll finally get an adequate night of sleep.

 

I proceed into the room after gently closing the door and set my bag down at the foot of the bed. I take a quick glance at him and the surroundings. How does he keep his hair looking perfect even in his sleep? I’d wish he’d tell me his secret already. I drag out the 2L bottle of water from my bag and replace it with the empty one on his bedside table.

 

11:45pm. I let out a small yawn then rest my head softly on the side the bed. It’s been a long and tiring day. I remember the moment the messages and calls came flooding in and not long after, it was my eyes that were flooding. I couldn’t take leave from work, but I couldn’t just not do anything either. What do I do? What should I do? I feel so helpless. I returned all the messages and calls and left my prayers with him. Please let him be alright. Please.

 

I wipe away the stray tear that was threatening to break free and let go. I’m glad he’s alright now and doing much better. You crazy AB-boy. You should speak up louder when something isn’t right. They’ll understand, so there’s no need to worry about them hating you for it. Although they say you’re naggy, they do thank you for your kindness and care. So please, don’t overwork yourself.

 

I stretch out my hand and brush aside his fringe that was half covering his eyes. So soft. He sure does take good care of his hair better than I do. I hover my fingers above his cheeks. Each time he smiles I feel like pinching them. My fingers trace along his nose and stops at his lips. This is the entrance to his amazing voice.

 

I glance up at his sleeping face. He doesn’t look a day past 20, and they say he’s the one that complains the most about his age. Hmm, remembering what the members once told me…I reach further up and touch his philtrum. I brush my fingers across the light dent…but I suddenly realised that there was no more warm breath tickling my fingers. I slowly look up at the should-be sleeping face to find myself caught in the act.

 

“Hey,” he said, “only I can touch other peoples philtrum.”

 

I look back at him with a face frozen from shock, but with a mind whizzing with a million different emotions. I then look at the clock on the table. 12:00am. Ah, so it’s been 20 minutes.

 

“I love you,” I said whilst bending down to hug him.

 

“You’re not getting away with just an ‘I love you’!” he proclaimed.

 

Ah, when did I begin to fall in love with this crazy AB boy?