Chapter 2

You're the Epitome of Everything

Taeyeon stand in tiptoes, scanning every book, a romance trashy novel exactly. Taeyeon's problem in library is that the book she wanted always placed up high in the air, she's short. Luhan often called her Shorty. A little sigh from Taeyeon "I wish Luhan were here then he would help me get that damn romance book"

"You mean this book.....tae.....yeon?" a boy gave Taeyeon the novel, she's in shock. She don't even blink. She keeps telling herself what food did she ate? It can't be.........suho-sunbaenim knew taeyeon's name

"Thank you" Taeyeon said with a soft very soft voice. Suho make an ok sign with his finger then walk away but Taeyeon stops him by grabbing his hands, what a stupid motion.

"Um......that......how could you knew my name?" Taeyeon's face are all red, she's blushing.

"It's written on your name tag Taeyeon-ssi, Tae........Yeon!" Suho hold his own name tag, then smiled, an angelic smile.

Taeyeon hit her own forehead "I'm so stupid, yeah?" She then chuckled by her own stupidity.

"No, you're not. You're cute" Suho ruffled Taeyeon's hair "You're blushing....oh, should I go somewhere now?" He smiled again, that angelic smile Taeyeon will remember, then he walk away but stopped again by Taeyeon

"Let's eat lunch together! I'll wait for you in purple cafe" said Taeyeon

"Sure, Taeyeon-ah" What a bold move Taeyeon, you're good said Taeyeon to herself

*flashback*

3:20 PM-- Oh shot! I have an appointment for my science project with kyungsoo, he gave me the coffee shop address, eh? It's in front of the Park I used to hang out back then. Probably a new cafe filled with teens but why kyungsoo bring me there?! We could talk about it in the labs I sat at sofa in the cafe, waiting for Kyungsoo. I look around scanning a guy with black hair. Ugh.....he's always like this.

"Don't tell me you're calling Victoria noona?!" I look behind, there's a girl and a boy sat behind me, he was so loud. My ears become so sensitive when it come to Victoria, the one person I loved. I don't know where she is now and yes I'm a bad guy back then, I hurt her, I have to apologize to her even I have to lose my pride. I don't even knew her family member, if only I know....

"Yo wazzup!" Kyungsoo sat in front of me "You're late" I smiled then start discussing *end of flashback* She's the girl at cafe that day, what If she know everything about Victoria.......