Our Song (Part II)

One More Chance

 

TOP's POV




...and there she goes again. My BOMinator wife is back in action as usual.

"Poor Dara. Poor Hae. My poor friends. Hihihi" I shook my head but grinned contently. I have no idea if what we were doing was the right thing to do. I know they seemed like they already move on but somehow I got this kind of strange feelings that something was definitely not right. I maybe biased because they are my friends and I want them together but my sixth sense has never failed me before. Yes, it maybe sounds weird but I was born with much stronger ESP than most woman have... and I am very proud of it. Hihihi. 


TOP's Flashback


AAAA...CHU! Ugh! This cold is getting bad. Aish! Not now, please...
I still have lots of things to do. I sniffled and sneezed two more times before my phone rings again. I don't even need to look to know who is calling.

I knew it! Come on! What is wrong with this dude? He has been calling me for ten times already.  
"Yoboseyo?" I answered my phone in my congested voice.  "AACHU!" 

"Dude, your sneeze is getting worse! Are you sure you can manage everything?" Hae worriedly asked.

"Dude, I already told you many times I GOT THIS. Don't worry too much. CHU! 
I'm fine. Really."



"Are you really sure you okay, Tabi? You should definitely see a doctor. Oh by the way, did you get the approval from your father's friend? What did she say? Did she agree? Are you really sure we could borrow that place? Oh, and where is Bom? I have been calling her many times but she never answer her phone. I just want to make sure she got all the things she needed...and about the ring I bought, dude I'm really nervous. I think I'm going crazy just by thinking what would be her ---" "AACHU!"  Oh, my gad this guy is getting on my nerves. He already told me that for a million times! No wonder why Bom never answer his call. Unbelievebable! I would have done the same thing if I'm not such an awesome friend. Hihihi. "AACHU!" Stupid allergy.


"Dude? Are you sure you okay? You know I can ask Minj---"


"Hae, STOP. I'm okay. I'm already here in the hospital to pick up my meds so I'll be okay. Everything will be just fine. You have to relax, okay? Breathe in. Breathe out."


"Tabi, you know I can't relax. We don't have much time. You know how important this is for me. I really want this to be perfect for her and we only have one day before she comes back."


"I know that, Hae. You have been telling me that for ten times already! Scratch that. I mean ELEVEN times just for this day, and for the eleventh times I will say I.GOT.THIS. Hae, okay? You have to trust me, dude. Just focus on your work and I will do my best to do my part. And JEEZ, I'm sure tokki will say YES no matter what. She loves you, Hae and I know from the fact that she wants to be with you FOREVER, so RELAX! Chill! Breathe! This is not so you, dude. I hate you for being so in love. Hihihi."



"Yes, I am very, very in love, and I am sure, Tabi, you know how I feel.  I'm sorry, dude. I know this is hard for you to accept but I just can't love you the way you love me. I can't love you more than friends, Tabi. I know you are just jealous to my rabbit but you still have Bom. I promise you will get over me soon. Ha! Ha! Admit it dude, you really LOVE me! 
So please, please... Don't forget to call your ajuhmma for the venue. It would be so much perfect if we could get that place, and please tell Bom to call me, and...(Tabi purposely cleared his throat)....SIGHS. Fine, I'll stop. I love you, Tabi."


"I love you too, Hae, Don't worry too much baby, I can still be your mistress after you get married. Hihihi. Aaaaaa...CHU! 
Aisssh... this allergy is killing me. By the way, Hae... I don't understand why you want to propose to your Tokki so soon. Be honest to me man. Is there something wrong? What's the rush when you guys have already been living together? Woah! Woah! Wait, don't tell me she is pregnant?! That is so fast! You are the MAN, dude! I'm so jealous."


"NO! of course not. Pfft! What are you saying?! Stop being jealous, Tabi. I just... I want to make sure rabbit and I, we will be together forever."

 

"Ows? That's it?! That was so lame."

 

"Aish! You will not understand it if you are afraid of commitment, Tabi. You should definitely do the same thing to Bom soon. Well, I'll just call you again later. Thanks for everything, Tabi. I don't know what to do without you. You are such an awesome friend but please don't forget to---"


"I know! I know! Aisssh! This guy! 
You don't have to tell me I'm awesome. I already know that. Hihihi. Fine! Be selFISH, Hae. I'm sure that's not the only reason why this is so sudden. You just don't want to tell me...SelFISHY! I thought you do love me. Hmp!  But...I still love you, Hae. Hihihi...and please DON'T ever call me again. I will be the one who will call you later. Bye SelFISHY!" Tsk.



"Mr.  Choi Seung-hyun? Your prescription is ready. Thank you for waiting. Here's your receipt."


"Thank you", I said to the pharmacist. I was checking my medication and the receipt when I suddenly heard a familiar voice around the area. I looked around and surprisingly saw Dara talking to a doctor. I sort of felt there was something going on. I couldn't hear their conversation clearly but she seemed so serious. I was about to approach her when I suddenly heard her asking the floor number of the nursery unit, and at that moment I knew... she is definitely pregnant! Hihihi. Naughty Hae. Tsk. Tsk.


End of Flashback



 


TOP's POV


What the heck was I thinking at that time? Why did I even think Dara was pregnant?! Pffttt. Impossible. Dara is a type of girl who would definitely accomplish her ambition first before having a baby.
....but why was she in the hospital at that time? Very fishy. I think deeply while rubbing my chin.

Well, maybe she must have gotten cold too...right....but wasn't she supposed to come back in Seoul the next day? Why didn't she even tell Hae she was there from the first place? Hmmm...she must be hiding something from us. Aha! What if it was connected on why she just left all of a sudden. Why didn't I even think of that before?! Oh no! What if she was dying! Is she?! 

Pffft! Nah...maybe I am just over thinking. Aisssh! This is Bom's fault. We probably watches too much Kdramas.

 

I craned my neck to look at them secretly while still guarding the ladies restroom. Well, Dara looks normal to me...but still I should definitely tell it to Hae just to make sure. I am thinking too much. Anyway, I wonder what kind of torture my wife is doing right now to my poor friends. Hihihi.


My woman was teasingly bobbing her head while singing along to the song she secretly requested to the owner of the cafe. Hae seemed to be looking outside through the glass window beside him with his elbow on the table and chin resting into his palm. Dara who was just sitting across him seemed to be looking down probably playing with her fingers again. Well, she always does that whenever she is nervous, and I'm hundred and one percent sure she is now since she knows my wife so well. I just hope this operation of rekindling ex-lovers past love will work out smoothly.


Speaking of our plan, I just have to buy some time to keep Yoona away from them as long as possible. Well, just until the song finish at least. Hmm... but what should I do to keep her away from them?

 

I paced back and forth, thinking deeply. Ah! What if I borrow the key to the restroom and lock her up inside until Hae and Dara make up...or maybe I should ask Shindong to scare her away so she would leave Seoul or even pay him to abduct her and take her away from Hae forever. That was so awesome!  I'm such a freaking genius! I'm sure Yoona would be scared to death just by looking at Shindong's monstrous body. I wonder how much food should I give him though to do such thing. I would definitely need more money for that...SIGHS..but at least it would be a happy ending for all of us, right? But why do I feel like it's kind of a bit...too much? I slapped myself and shook my head hard. That was definitely from the Kdrama's Bom watched last night.

 

I unwrap my right arm and look at my wrist watch again. Well, she's been there inside for ages now. I wonder what she is doing. Oh well, Thank goodness girls always takes forever to use the restroom.

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME! I'LL GO WHERE EVER YOU WILL GO! IF COULD MAKE YOU MINE!!!~ 

"Woah!" I quickly snapped back to reality when I heard my wife's very loud scream, as in SUPER loud that her voice began to crack while singing in a screaming way. It sounded like a suffocated dying cat! Jeez! I thought my ear drum just bursted! 


Every people in the cafe were staring at them obviously. Oh, woman, why... Tell me why did I marry her again?! That was really embarrassing. There is no freaking way I will go back there. S-she just force me to marry her! "Hide~" I slightly shook my head while looking down with my hand covering my face when I heard a voice that startled me again.

 


"and why do you need to hide, Tabi?" Siwon suddenly appeared in front of me with a grin on his face. "....and what are you doing in front of the ladies restroom?" he pointed at the door sign.


"HOLY macaroni! WOAH! You freaking scared me, bro!" I exhaled deeply but I wasn't sure if it was a relief that I felt. I gulped nervously when my brain fully registered his question. I completely forgot that there was also Siwon in our way. 


"Siwon! Ha Ha! It's you! Of course, it is you! Who else is going to be you? Ha ha! Long time no see dude!" I babbled. What the heck should I say? Think, Tabi. Think!


"You see I um... I lost my phone here a while ago...yeah..so I traced back my foot steps and TADA! I found it here...in front of the ladies restroom. Ha Ha!"

Siwon just grinned at what I said. Aish! I know that look! He probably thinks I am some kind of ert!


I subconsciously shook my head frantically, "Not that I'm doing anything! You know me dude, I'm not a ert! It just it probably fell off my pocket when I passed by here...... in front of the ladies room...so now...I need to...HIDE my phone..yeah!...HIDE in my pocket..so it won't lost...again, you know. Ha ha."  Oh, man! That was so lame!


"Ahhh." Siwon replied with a smirk.


"W-what about you? What are you doing here in front of the ladies restroom?" I retorted.



"Guys? Top, Siwon? What are you guys doing here...in front of the ladies restroom?" Yoona suddenly came out the door and gave us a confused look.



"Um..." Shoot my brain. I think I just lost my tongue.


"Well, you see we are just checking on you if your alright, Yoona." Siwon replied, smiling at Yoona.


"Right! You are right bro. We were just checking on you, Yoona....because it seemed like you were taking so long in the restroom so they want us to check on you. Yeah...just checking." I swallowed hard and smiled at Yoona nervously.


"Oh really? 
Did I worry you guys? I'm sorry if I took so long. It is so nice of you to do that but I'm fine.  You know that girls issue. Ha ha. By the way, did you guys already order foods? Why don't we--" 


Damn! I'm really bad at lying but they need more time. Buy some time, buy some time. Think Tabi, Think!


"I'm not that sure if they already order, Yoona but um...you see I want to ask you something."    
"Sure anything, Top." Yoona replied, smiling at me.   "Well..um..I just want to ask you something about...>gulped< ...you know that girl...issue you said a while ago. What kind of issue is that? You know maybe I can help." I stupidly asked to buy some time. Well, blame my brain! I couldn't think of anything!

"Oh." she blushed, "I mean, you know, that "GIRL" problem every month. Ha ha. Thank you, Top. I'm fine now. You don't have to worry about that." Yoona shyly respond with her hands making air quotes.


"Ah! I see. Bom also has that i'm sure...right? Of course she is a girl. What am I saying?!  I should ask her more about that. I mean that "PROBLEM" every month. Ha ha. How stupid of me to ask that. You mean... that monthly bills...Right?" I asked with an anxious smile to Yoona's now has sort of annoyed face. Siwon suddenly burst out laughing. If the ground could swallow me up, that would be so lovely.

 



======



Bom's POV




I playfully sang louder while watching my two dense friends in amusement.
I just couldn't believe this two were acting like this when it was really obvious that they still love each other. I mean I know it was really hard for an ex-lovers to be friends again but they were not just EX-LOVERS, they were childhood sweethearts. They were BEST FRIEND! 


 

Ugh! it really pains me to see them like this. I could see through their eyes the pain of being near yet so far away from each other. Just imagining that happening to me and Tabi makes me want to cry!  

They just have been through a lot and I witness all of that. There is no freaking way I would let them just throw away all those years they sacrifice just to be together. In fact, Hae almost died searching for Dara. If only he didn't meet Yoona at that time but ugh! There is absolutely no way their love for each other just vanish like that into thin air leaving no trace at all. I'm sure they could still fix this. I have to do something. I have to help them but.. HOW? Ugh, this two! If they weren't just my best friends, and they weren't so cute together, I swear I'd bang their heads together until they confess that they still love each other! I wish it was just that easy. Aish! They are giving me a headache! It's okay baby in my tummy. We will help your godmother and godfather to get back together. I promise we will win this fight. Fighting!



I just hope my Tabi could buy me more time.
 



"So what do you guys plan to eat?" I asked while playfully gazing at them.

 

 

 



*CRICKETS*

 

 

 

*CRICKETS*
 

 

 





Ah.... they're still playing the game of ignoring me, huh? 
 



"Ah! How about a FISH, Hae? But I heard you don't eat FISH anymore. I wonder why? Maybe because you remember SOMEONE while eating your fellow FISH? Ha ha!" I teased again but still no reaction from them. I almost forgot  that they are the King and Queen of the densest human being in the whole universe!  Tsk! I will get you guys soon. I am the BOMinator for Pete sake! Nobody could ever stop me even this two densest creature!


"Fine! Let's just wait for them before we order."

 

Think Bommie! You need to get them!

 


"So...Tokki, do you still remember when you were TORTURING me to listen to this song every time I was with you?" Dara gave me her deadliest glare again but sorry to her,  it will never work to a BOMinator. Ha Ha!




"You know Bommie, this is the best song that has ever been made in the whole wide universe! This is just the sweetest and the most beautiful song I have ever hearrrrrrrrd! You know the lyrics are just....so touching. They are so meaningful, most especially when he sang this to me. I will never ever, ever, ever forget that romantic night forever! I just can't forget his tantalizing eyes...KYAAA! His smile, his voice! It was just...magic. Everything is so YYYYYY!" I said teasingly while imitating Dara's voice. 
 



This is it! Just wait for it...



"...and you know Bommie, whenever I hear someone playing a guitar, I just can't stop imagining him. His deep and y voice sending shivers down my spine. I just can't get enough of his iness, Bommie! Why is he so Y?!!! Tell me! Is it wrong to imagine him like that? I just want him to be on my bed , lying next to me every day and NIGH--"


"YAH! What are you saying?! I never told you that!" Dara surprisingly bursted out.

 



SUCCESS! Haha! BOMinator finally won the first round! Even Hae seemed surprise at her reaction. Of course, I definitely saw his secret glanced at her. Come on! You guys will never win to a BOMinator! Ha ha! Oh, I just love this job!
 



"Really? You didn't REALLY say that to me? Let me think, hmmm... Oh yeah, I remember now! Whenever you guys fight, you were always telling me his voice really sounded like Kermit the frog, especially when you sing, Hae." I said louder while pointing at Hae teasingly.  I'll go wherever~ribbit~ you will go!~ribbit~ I teasingly sang, imitating a frog croaking sound.

 

 

Hae gave Dara an obvious death glare. Dara probably felt it and stuttered non-stopped, "YAAAAH! I d-d-didn't s-say that neither! S-stop it now Bom!"



"It's true, Hae. She said she was just touched to what you did on that night but your voice was really horrible. I mean, she was really thankful that it didn't really rain hard on that night. She also said she was so nervous that your neighbors might have been woken up from your croaking voice and thought there was a frog singing on their rooftop. Don't deny it, Dara. You did say that!" I bit my lower lip to stop myself from laughing. Oh Gad! This two are so Hi-larious! Hae looks like he will burst out anytime soon. I will get you now, Hae!  Just wait for it!

 


"And you know what is even worse than that, Hae? She even said---" "STOP IT NOW, Bom!" Dara all of a sudden covered my mouth with her hands. 



Wait for it... Wait for it....

 

 

"She even said what?! Tell me, Bom." Hae finally replied! Ha ha! The BOMinator won again!


"I-it's none of your business!" Dara replied back, still covering my mouth.


"Yeah? I wonder who is talking, Bom. It sounded more like a frog than me. It's none of your business. ~Ribbit~" Hae retorted.



"Y-Yyou! I told you I didn't say that! Pffft! Fine! At least me, I know myself I don't really sing b-but you! Trying so hard to act like an idol even you sounded more like a dying FROG. BLEH!" Dara grumbled, rolling her eyes.


Hae's eyes opened wide at what Dara just said.  A deep frown quickly formed on his face with his mouth shaped like an "O". He crossed his arms before he uttered a word, 
"Pfft! So you are telling me now you don't really sing anymore...huh?! Well, finally! At last my ears will now receive the rightful justice they should have gotten long time ago! Now, they can finally rest in peace! Just thinking about your sqeaky, annoying, singing voice in the shower makes my ears bleed to death! I just wanna kiss~ ribbit~ and never wanna miss~ ribbit!  EW!" Hae teased back while rubbing his ears.


"Grrrr! I never sing that! Ugh! At least I don't sound like a dying frog with a very terrible guitar strumming skills! You just better off in the fond!" 


"Squeaky frog in the shower!"


"Kermit the frog! Why don't you just swim on the pond!"


"Squeaky frog, why don't you try to eat fresh grass so your voice won't be that annoyingly
squeaky!"


"Why don't you JUST SWIM?!"


"Why don't you JUST EAT FRESH CARROT!"


"FFFFI---SH! Ugh!" 


"Rab-FROG!


"Oh-come-on you guys! Why don't you just say the magic word. Dara called you FISH! Hae, call her RABBIT! Don't be shy,Hae! Tsk. 
If I know I'm sure you do miss Tokki's singing, especially when you guys were in the shower together! Yieeeeee!" I butted in.


"Shut up!" Dara and Hae both said in chorus.


"Fine! Tsk. I'm just saying what I observe. DUH?" I rolled my eyes but couldn't help not to smile from ear to ear. I'm almost there. I will definitely succeed. Muhaha---
"We are back! Sorry guys if I took so long", said by the voice coming towards us. 



Oh-uh! She is back. I will just continue this special operation tomorrow. That will be the time I will finally erase Yoona in the picture. 


MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Wait a minute! Why do I sound like an evil villain here?! I am just helping my friends. Jeez!


"You guys haven't ordered foods yet?" Yoona asked when she sat right beside Donghae.


"What do you think, Yoona? Did you see any foods on the table?" I asked, dryly. Dara quickly elbowed me. "Jeez! I'm just joking. Right, Yoona? Excuse me! We are ready to order. Thanks." I said to them and winked at the waitress at the same time.


"I know, Bom!. You are really funny. I really like you. I am so excited to see your place tomorrow. I can't wait to hangout with you guys. I will bring cakes and wines so we could also celebrate your house warming."


"Me too! I'm excited. Yehey. Too bad I don't drink WINE when I'm pregnant. I can't also eat CAKES because I'm afraid I will get too fat." I said sarcastically. Seriously, wine?! What is wrong with this girl? Tsk. She looked like she was taken aback to what I just said. Well, all of that were true anyway! Pffft!


"Nice one, Bom. That was funny. It's okay, Yoona. I like cakes and wines. I will just eat and drink that for Bom. Right, Bom?!" Dara nudged me again.

What is wrong with this girl?! Can't she see I am helping her?! Tsk. "Yes of course, But you don't have to bother bring me anything, Yoona. We have lots of foods in our house." I said.



"Oh, I insist Bom. I will just bring you healthy foods for you and your baby. I'm sure your baby will be healthy and pretty like you or handsome like Top. Aww..When the baby comes out, I'm sure you guys will be a great parents. I really envy you guys. I always tell Hae how much I love children."


"Really? How many children do you guys plan to have?" I asked Yoona while secretly glancing at Dara. Keeping her head down, Dara's eyes suddenly looked watery as if she was going to cry. She was definitely hurting.


"I like to have three or four but Hae told me he wants TEN. Can you believe that? Ha ha!"


"Ahhh.." That was the only good word I could utter.


"Yeah." Yoona blushed. "By the way, do you guys know that song? I really like it. It is very sad yet very romantic at the same. I wish someone would sing that to me." Yoona said as she put her head onto Donghae's shoulder. Hae shifted uncomfortably on his seat. 


I could definitely sense an awkward atmosphere surrounding us.


"I know right! It's almost finish though, too bad... but It's 'Wherever You Will Go' by The Calling. Yeah, you are right, it is a sad song. Actually, it is about true love and sacrifices. It tells you to never give up searching for your ONE TRUE LOVE but I don't think it still happening in real life though. 
Oh-uh.. I think I said to much. Ha! ha! Well, because I really like that song. Oh, I know...Why don't you sing that to Yoona, Hae? You know, Yoona, Hae is really a good singer. In fact, he LOVE that song!" I couldn't help not to chuckle at Hae's glare.


"Really?! I didn't know that. I never heard him sing even in the shower." Yoona pouted.



"Eh? That's impossible, Yoona. You really never heard him sing like this, I'll go wherever you will go! Ribbit!~


"Ribbit? You mean a frog?" Yoona innocently asked. If Hae's glare could kill, Dara definitely is roasted right now. MUHAHAHAHA! 


After few seconds, a waitress finally approached us. Well, that delayed was also part of my plan if you don't know. I am such an awesome genius! Now we just need to exit. Tabi and I still have an appointment for my monthly check up, you know...  >wink< 

 

Day 1 for operation of  rekindling an old flames was successful so far! MUHAHAHAHA!

 

====



DARA'S POV


I knew it! Bom planned all of this! She pretended she was hungry so we could eat here but she was really not! She even used her baby for her lame excuse, and Tabi did nothing but tolerate her. They were such a wicked friends!

 



Now the awkwardness is killing me, especially with Siwon sitting beside me, and Donghae and Yoona in front of us in our usual table in this cafe which once were filled with our sweet memories. Awkward right?


"So Dara, this is where you and your fish were dating back then. Right?" Yoona suddenly asked. Lord...please help me end my misery right now!


"Excuse me sir, ma'am. Here's your order. Four pancakes and four cups of sweet tea." A waitress saved me by the bell! 


"Kamsamida. Enjoy your food." The waitress said to us after she put the dishes on the table. We smiled at her in return but she suddenly pointed at me and Hae. "Wait a minute, I know you guys! Don't you remember me? I am the owner of this cafe, Mrs. Kwon. I'm a friend of Tabi's father. You guys are Tabi and Bom's friends, right? I remember you guys were always here most of the time after your school."


"Mrs. Kwon? Is it really you? It is nice to see you again!" We all bowed and hand shake her hand. I almost forgot Bom is somewhat related to the owner of this cafe. No wonder why all this things happened in an instant.


"It has been such a long time! How have you been? Did you guys get married already?" she suddenly asked while pointing at me and Hae. 
Oh Gad! I almost choked at her question.

I'm gonna kill you, BOMMIEEEEEEEE!!!!!


"Ahahaha! N-no! Y-you just probably mistook us for s-someone else." I secretly glanced at Donghae but he was just 
calmly eating his pancake! Does he even know we are in trouble right now?!


"Oh...but I heard you and him were supposed to get married way back then?" the ajuhmma asked again while scratching the back of her head. Yoona looked so confused at what she was saying. 

 


"I remember you even planned to propose here but unfortunately someone already booked this place. You even called me many times and asked Tabi to help you out. You even said you will triple your payment just to get this place on that day because....umm..that was your anniversary....I think. But it was really a first come, first serve policy. I really felt bad especially when Tabi said you cried a bucket. I have never seen a man cried a bucket even if it was just an expression. You must be really loved her. Don't you? You are such a lucky girl to have a boyfriend like him. Oh, and Tabi told me this cafe was very special for you guys. I really felt bad so I just gave him my free reservation on a deluxe restaurant in the city. So that wasn't really you guys?"
 



I suddenly froze at what Mrs. Kwon said. Pain suddenly enveloped my heart. My chest constricted painfully as images of that night 
he proposes to me flashed back again to my mind. He did everything he could do to make it perfect
... to make me happy yet I still left him all alone. All I did was hurt him. He gave me his whole heart but I just tore it apart. Now that he already found someone who will take care of his heart, I know I should be happy. I should be happy for them. I should be very glad it is Yoona, my best friend.....because I know from my heart she will never ever hurt him. She can take good care of him and their future children together, and most of all she can stay by his side forever. I closed my eyes to the pain that threatened to flow against my will.

 

You have to stand for him Dara. You have to deny it first. You have to speak for him. This is not his fault.  This is all your fault from the very beginning. Don't ruin his life again. Don't ruin his happiness ever again.

 

......but before I could even speak, our eyes met all of a sudden. 

 

My heart suddenly constricted as it felt something really familiar. Those eyes.....I remember it so well. Strange but they were once again warm and full of love as they stared into mine but why...
 
Why was he looking at me like that? Don't do this to me, fishboy. Please don't. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve your love at all.
 

"That was very touching, right? I wish that was me so I could also do that to a girl I have been waiting for all my life. Luckily, I already found her." Donghae softly said and slowly put his arm around Yoona. "Mrs. Kwon, my one true love, my everything, and my life.....Kim Yoona."  Hae added as captured her lips in a soft yet passionate kiss. 

 

 

 

That was so cute, right? They were very sweet. I have never seen such a perfect couple. I should be happy for them. You must, Dara. You have to.......but why does it hurt so much?

 

 

 



To Be Continued>>>
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS VERY LATE BUT STILL CRAPPY UPDATE! Thank you guys for waiting patiently! I will update the next chappie soon.

This chappie is dedicated to @Darahae, @evangelouise, @secret_heart, @queenchin

and of course to all my subscribers. Sorry guys for waiting so long!

Please comment and subscribe.

Forgive me for my grammar errors.

LOTS OF LOVE FOR

MY FELLOW DARAHAE SHIPPERS 

Please vote! Poll by @eunhaecupcake unnie;D