Chapter 9

Just a Nobody

 

You walked into the girls’ bathroom, “I’ll see you later Minah.”

You started washing your hands and was approached Chungyang and her two friends.

You looked at Chungyang and smiled, “Hey Chungyang.”

Chungyang looked at you and scrunched up her face, “So ______. How are you and Jay doing?”

You rolled your eyes and grabbed your bags. Chungyang stopped you.

She was just the same height as you.

You dropped your shoulders, “we’re great.” Chungyang rolled her eyes, “I can’t believe Jay would break up with me to go with some ugly girl like you.”  Chungyang looked you up and down, “Your nothing, but a stinky piece of….” She smirked, “!” Chungyang and her friends laughed.

You rolled your eyes, “Oh really? If I was the stinky piece of then why did he leave you for me?” You looked her straight in the eyes, “You’re the stinky piece that smelled so bad he had to walk quickly away from.”

Chungyang and her friends gasped, “You’re just some little in town who goes around sleeping with a bunch of guys. Your father probably sells you to other men for money.” Chungyang smirks. “And just by looking at you by your uniform. You look pretty poor.”

You were boiling with anger. You raised your hand and slapped her. Chungyang turned around with her hand on her cheek; tears rolled down her cheek.

You looked at her angrily, “No one talks about me or my father like that! My father loves me and will never do anything to hurt me!”

You gave her a cold look and walked out of the restroom. Chungyang was screaming and crying in the restroom.

“Chungyang don’t cry.” Her friends said trying to comfort her. She pushed them away, “I hate that girl! I will do what ever to get Jay back.” 

You wanted to go back into the bathroom and beat the crap out of her. You opened your locker and threw your books in. You slammed your locker shut and saw Minah looking at you in shock.

“Whoa, I’ve never seen you so mad in my life. What’s wrong?”

You rolled your eyes, “I don’t want to talk about it.” Minah quickly followed you, “Was it Jay?”

You shook your head and buried your face in your hands, “It was Chungyang.”

“Jeongmal? What she do?”

Yon wiped your tears and told Minah what happened.

Minah gasped, “She said that about you?”

“I don’t care what she says about me, but if she ever talked about my dad,” you shook your head angrily, “She’s going to get it.”

Minah laughed, “Anyways Dongwoo’s party birthday is tonight. Remember to come.”

You gasped. “I totally forgot. I didn’t get him anything.”

Minah smiled, “it’s going to be alright. Just show up and Dongwoo will be happy.”

You sigh, “I’ll be there.”

Jay walked up to you and Minah. Minah looked at Jay, “I’ll see you later. Remember Dongwoo’s birthday party tonight at 6pm.” She smiled, “I call you to remind you.” Minah turned around and walked away.

” Ready to go home?” Jay looked down at you and smiled.

“Yeah.”  Jay held your hand and walked you home. Jay was a really sweet guy and you loved him more everyday. Jay walked you to your front door and took your other hand, “Want to go a party with me later?”

You shrugged, “Sure.” Jay handed you a gift bag. “Great I’ll pick you up later then.” Jay hugged you and gave you a peck on the lips, “see you later.”

You watched him walk up to your mail box. He stopped and waved. You waved and opened the front door. You changed out of your uniform and sat across your dad in the living room. He was watching Weekly Idol. 2ne1 was on this week.

“_____, do you think you’ll be okay being home by yourself for awhile?” your dad asked.

You looked at your dad. “Yeah why?” He sigh, “I have to go on a job out of town for about a month. I don’t want to leave you alone, but their going to pay me good money.” You smiled, “Go ahead dad. I can take care of myself.”

Your dad smiled, “I’ll be leaving tomorrow. I’ll leave right when you get home from school.” Your dad stood up, “I’m going to work now. If you’re going somewhere tonight be home before 9pm.”

You nod. “I’ll see you in the morning dad.” You dad left and you continued watching TV.

____________________________

Chapter 9 :)

hope you like it ^^