Chapter 13

Just a Nobody

You walked into your drive way when you saw Jay standing by your door. You frowned angrily and walked to the door. You pulled out your keys, "What do you want?" you said trying to open the door.

"Why are you mad? I didn't do anything wrong."

You rolled your eyes, "Nothing wrong?" you grunted. "What about that kiss? Wasn't that wrong?" You put your things on the kitchen table.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jay asked walking around behind you.

"I saw you kiss Chungyang. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." you sat down angrily on the couch and crossed your arms.

Jay rolled his eyes, "I didn't kiss her! She kissed me."

You rolled your eyes and walked to your room. You shut the door angrily behind you.

Jay pound on your bedroom door, "______ Listen to me! I didn't kiss her! I'm sorry if you thought of it that way." Jay sigh, "okay fine, be like that. I'll call you later."

You wiped your tears and stared at the ceiling. A few minutes later your phone rang. You didn't care to pick it up. It rang five more times. You picked it up and looked at it; it was Jay. You ended the call and threw it on the ground. 

Jay looked at his phone and sigh. He lefted a message, "________, I know you're mad at me and I'm truly sorry. Please pick up your phone so I can talk to you. " Jay put his phone in his pocket and walked off your front porch.

You cracked opened your bedroom door to see if Jay was still there. You heard nothing so you headed out. You grabbed a small snack and plopped in front of the T.V. You thought about Jay and Chungyang's kiss and if Jay was telling the truth. You questioned yourself, I can trust him can't I?

You sigh and tuned the channel. You looked at your phone and listened to Jay's voicemail. You smiled at how sorry he was, but you were still mad. You don't know if he'll break your heart again if you gave him a second chance.

It was around 6pm when your phone rang, "Hello?" You answered.

"Finally you pick up." Jay smiled.

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah and?"

"I'm sorry. I really am. Will you forgive me?" Jay pleaded.

"I'll think about it." 

"Come on. I'll come right to your house just so you'll forgive me."

"Psh. I'll see you tomorrow."

"NO! Wait! ______!" Jay shouted on the other line. You quickly hung up. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. You hopped off the couch to open it. You opened the door to find Jay.

Jay smiled and handed you a little brown teddy bear. You looked at it, "What is this?"

"Forgive me please." Jay pleaded and got down on his knees. You rolled your eyes, "Get up. The neighbors are watching." 

Jay looked around to see a few neighbors watching in curiousity.

Jay stood up, "So that means You forgive me?" 

"Not exactly." You were serious, "Did you really kiss her? Be honest." 

Jay stood up competely straight, "No, I did not kiss Chungyang. I promise."

You smiled, "I forgive you." Jay opened his arms for a hug. You quickly stopped him, "But I'm still mad." You smiled, "Just a tiny bit."

Jay grin, "Okay then I'll see you tomorrow."

You smiled, "Alright." You closed the door behind you and plopped back right down on the couch.

--------------------------------

Yay! Chapter 13. Isn't Jay sweet? haha lol.

Hope you liked this Chapter. Tell me in the comments below. :)