Chapter 3: Lunch - Your POV

Do You Remember?

 

“What the hell was that for?” You breathlessly panted, still trying to recover from the shock and mini panic attack you just had.

 

“You should be thankful I rescued you.” L smirked. 

 

“Well...I was...enjoying it!” You lied, “Why are you still holding my wrist?” You awkwardly tried to loosen his grip, but he tightened his grip, pull you closer towards him, and gave you an intense stare. 

 

“Wh-wh-what d-d-do you w-w-want?” You stuttered as you nervously tried to avoid his eyes. 

 

Suddenly, a teacher walked into the hallway, “YAH! What you two doing? Filming a romantic drama? This is school, if you guys want quality time together, do it at home.” Quality time? You thought.

 

“IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!” Both of you said in a panic. 

 

Just then, a girl with a rather rotten face on appeared in front of you. “YAH! Why you touching my L oppa.” 

 

“What? He’s touching me! Get your facts straight.” You pointed, still struggling to loosen his grip. He finally let go and the girl walked around you in a circle to examine you. You could seen the awkward aura around you. 

 

“Let me make it clear, don’t come near my L oppa again. I’ll make you suffer...Hyerin.”

 

Your eyes suddenly widened. “How do you know my name?” 

 

“Oh Sweetie, I know way more than you think I do.” She smirked and strutted away. You turned to L, who was trying hard not to laugh. “Who was that?” You asked.

 

“Oh don’t worry about her. She’s one of my crazy fans, Choi Mina. Her father owns our apartment building.” He explained. 

 

“Oh.” For a second, you had forgotten the scene that you and L caused, but you rapidly regained your thoughts. “Don’t ever touch me again. I don’t need your germs.”

You don’t know how, but lunch break passed by in a flash and class was back in session. Your jetlag soon kicked in and before you knew it, you were fast asleep in class until something hit your face. What the heck was that?

 

You opened the crumpled piece of paper and read what was written inside:

Yah. Clumsy fool. Wake up. Stupid. 

 

Before you had a chance to give L a dirty look, you were interrupted by the teacher. “Alright class, I’ll be assigning a mini assignment to you all. You will be given a partner and a script of a romantic drama or play, within the next 2 days you will have time to rehearse the lines, on Wednesday be prepared to part out a random scene in class. Now for partners: Yoona and Taecyeon will present ‘Romeo and Juliet’, Victoria and Nichkhun will present ‘Secret Garden’, Seohyun and Yonghwa will present ‘Boys over Flowers’, Mina and Jinyoung will present ‘A Walk to Remember’....Myungsoo and Hyerin will present ‘Titanic’.”

 

Great! This day just can’t get any better....can it? 

 

“Remember rehearse your lines!” The teacher reminded before class was over. 

 

L stood up without even looking at you and grabbed your wrist again, “Let’s go. You’re buying me food and then we can go study at my place.”

 

As he dragged you into his car, you could sense Mina was watching you.

 

Meep! Sorry this chapter was so boring... D:

I promise it'll get better!!

 

You can look forward to Mina's evil plan and a big surprise, next chapter! ^^"