Angel

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_AwyTp9qb0

Lay took you to a secluded practice room where the other sm trainees and idols weren’t working. The practice room was messy and filled with odd things like toilet paper and dog toys. “Whoa…” you said as you entered the room.

 

“Yeah, this is the only available room right now so I guess…” Lay looked at you apologetically.

 

“Oh, no, I mean, yeah, uh…” you shifted your feet awkwardly. “This is fine, cousin,” you said.

 

Lay shuffled his feet to the stereo uneasily.

 

Lay’s POV:

 

Well this is awkward. I totally forgot she is supposed to be my “cousin”. Wait why am I at the stereo now? Oh yeah. I’ll teach her one of EXO’s songs for her audition.

 

Lian’s POV:

 

Lay went to the stereo and hooked his iphone on it. “Hey, Lian, what do you want to do for your audition? Any songs in mind?”

 

“Angel.”

 

“What?”

 

“I want to learn Angel for my audition.”

 

“That’s kind of a slow song to dance to. But it’s easy and you can also use it for your singing part of your audition. Okay. Let me teach you.” Lay agreed while nodding his head. He motioned for you to walk over to him beside the mirror. You stared at his reflection, then looked at your reflection. He grinned at you in the mirror and you felt yourself turn to look at him. He was still facing forward with a smile growing on his face. You realized that he was a lot taller than you while looking at the mirror.

 

“Okay,” you said, hinting that you were ready.

 

“Oh yeah, okay,” Lay’s face suddenly turned serious. “This is how you do it…”

 

After 2 hour, you finally managed to put together the dance. The dance was surprisingly easy and Lay complimented you a lot. “Lian, you’re doing a great job!” “Whoa! I didn’t know my cousin could dance this well!” “Now I know how you’re related to me.” Blah. Stuff like that. It was rather boring, really.
 

“Yixing ge ge!!!” You said in your cutest voice, “Can we tour Seoul now??”

 

Lay turned to you with a deer caught in headlights expression, “Did you  just use aegyo?”

 

You coughed,”uh….no.” You had watched his interviews with EXO-M. Apparantly his ideal type is cute. Well here it is.

 

Lay’s face turned red. “She’s my fake cousin, for crying out loud,” he muttered under his breathe.

 

“What?” you asked cutely, pretending you didn’t hear that.

 

“Huh? Oh uh nothing. Let’s go to Seoul!” he said, faking a smile, pointing his arm like superman.

 

“Just wait Lay. My revenge is just getting started. Until I get my revenge for you lying to me, we’re not even. Sorry, Yuri. I can’t tell him yet…that I know he’s not my cousin.”