Please, Talk To Me

Talk To Me

 

That day was raining so heavily outside plus with strong wind which easily blew away the umbrella. Lay was sitting next to the window with a cup of hot Chocó milk while Suho was busy cleaning the table. Lay’s body was wrapped by a warm sweeter and tight jean while Suho’s was covered with his with white clothes along with black pants as his uniform plus with a grey apron. Both of them were alone at EXO café, Suho as the waiters in the other hand Lay as the costumers. The whole cafe was filling up with an awkward atmosphere.   

It was 04.16 pm when Lay peeked at his watch wondering how long the heavy rain will last. He sighed as he saw the rain was still as heavy as an hour ago. He stood up approaching the other male.

“I can’t wait any longer. Hurry up and get the hell out of here.” Suho just smiled warmly as he heard the other male in front of him complaining.

“Come on, hyung. You can just close it. It’s raining heavily outside.” Suho nodded and took off his apron. Lay smiled as he saw Suho agree with his idea. He couldn’t take his eyes off of Suho who walked toward him after took his black jacket and umbrella by his right hand.

Lay held Suho’s hand and dragged the older male into garage after closed the café first. He opened the door for his hyung then walked to other side and get into the car. He the car and waited for a while for the door open automatically.

“Let’s go!!” and the car started move on leaving the garage empty and welcomed by the heavy rain. Lay played their favorite song to kill the time and the sound of the raindrop. The rain was getting heavy and blurred the vision of the road. A minute passed normally but then a sudden light came up and blinded them.

“Lay!!! Watch out!!” Suho screamed as he saw a truck with high speed was a mile away from them. And everybody knew what happen next.

Aaaarrrghhh!!!!!!!

Lay woke up with his body covered with sweet. He dreamed that accident again. His chest moved up and down, panting hardly.

“The !” he cursed loudly, moving his body from the bed. He touched his head as he felt a headache from hangover last night.

 Lay had been frustrated that lead him into alcohol. He drank about four bottles or five of soju and got really drank. He was not so sure who brought him to his apartment. But he needs something to get rid of his headache first.

“Here.” Said somebody as he gave Lay a bottle of mineral water and a painkiller.

“Thanks, Kris.” Lay thanked the other male as he took the bottle and painkiller from Kris’s hand.

“You’re like a .” Kris said sarcastically.

“I think so. You’re the one who brought me here, huh?”

“Who else.”

“Well, thank you. You always be my savior, Kris.”

“Don’t thank me, instead help yourself out of your problem. What the hell is happening between you and Suho actually?”

“I-I thought he still mad at me.”

“He didn’t seem like one.”

“Then why you think he doesn’t talk to me?!”

“Wow! Bro, calm down.”

“I just- I’m the worse, Kris.” Lay started to tear up. “I broke the promise that I made with him. I left him.” Kris was hesitant to approach Lay at first, but end up hugging the younger. “I should just die at that time.”

“Sshh! Don’t say that. He must have a reason. You just met him three days ago, by the way.”

“And he kept silent. Even his friend didn’t tell me anything.” Kris let go his arm around the younger and face him. “H-he hate me.”

“I’ll talk to him.” Kris was about to go when Lay’s hand grabbed his wrist.

“Don’t. I’ll go.”

“But-“

“You want me to help myself out of my problem, right?” Kris nodded. “Then I’ll go shower first.”

. . .

Lay walked as fast as he could trying to catch up Suho who was already far away.

“Hyung!! Suho hyung!” But the older one didn’t turn around or even care enough. But Lay kept trying to catch his hyung. He wants to run desperately but it kinda hard with so many pedestrian around them. But he lost him at the end.

!

. . .

Tokk! Tokk! Tokk!

“…”

“I know you’re in, hyung. Please open the door.” His hand trembled by the cold night.

“…”

“Hyung, it’s cold outside. Let me get in.” his voice cracked by his yelled and screamed all day long.

“…”

“I’m sorry, hyung. I’m so sorry.” His check became wet as the tears streamed down on his face.

“…”

“If only I didn’t broke our promise, if only I didn’t leave you, if only I was dead at that time. You’ll never hate me like this. I’m such as a waste. Hyung, please say anything. Even a yelled would be fine. At least you talk to me. Don’t ignore me like this. It’s killing me hyung. Just say one word and I’ll leave if you ask me for. You can hate me but don’t ignore me.”

“…”

“I love you, hyung.”

“…”

“I was ing love you. I am.”

“…”

The door swung open. But the one who Lay saw was not Suho but a stranger male instead. He gave Lay a note and ask him to leave.

 

Just go, Lay. And don’t ever show up again.

Leave me alone, Lay. I move on already. 

Erase me from your life, Lay.

Pretend like the past did never exist.

 

-Suho-

 

“No.” he whispered sadly as the tears began streaming down on his face.

He lost him.

“No.”

Suho left him.

“No!.”

His lover.

“No!!”

Suho.

 

It’s a lie, isn’t it?