What's Happening to Me?

Choosing Between Friendship and Love

 

After 3 weeks……………………..

In the middle of the class you suddenly felt dizzy & asked your seatmate if she has a medicine for dizziness but she turned you down and said she has none. So you asked permission from your teacher and you went to the clinic. The nurse advised you to take a rest, but you suddenly felt something going up and you felt the urge of throwing up you went to the sink but nothing came out. The nurse pitied you and she decided to let you go home.

When you got home you felt so uneasy and you thought “are these signs of being pregnant?” Anni!~ you said to yourself I’m just tired and stuff so you decided to lie down and take a rest but still  something bothers you could it be because of what happened 3 weeks ago? Could it be the reason for me feeling this things? So you decided to go to a pharmacy and buy a PTK then you went back home and you followed the instructions on the kit.

After 10 mins…. You were so nervous about the results and your hand is trembling you peeked at the results and you saw two lines. So it’s a positive. You didn’t know how to feel cause you’re afraid that L might not take full responsibility of the child. You were so afraid that you burned the result and you texted Eun Ri.

~~~can you go to my house after school? I have something to tell you… I really need your help Eun Ri!!~~~

Meanwhile at school SungYeol was looking for you because he wants to tell you something, then he went to Eun Ri. “YA! Where is Hae Ra? She replied “she’s at her house she went home early because she wasn’t feeling well.

After 30 an hour SungYeol  and Eun Ri arrived at your house, when you opend your door you were surprised to see SungYeol you asked Eun Ri why he was with her. She replied he insisted on coming because he was so worried of you then while at the living room it was a very quiet atmosphere then you broke the silence and said. “hey I have a secret to tell you, promise me you won’t tell anyone.”

SungYeol said “wae??” whats wrong? I’m pregnant you said to them and their mouths opened to their disbelief. The Eun Ri asked if who was the father then you answered that it’s L. then he asked if you already said it to L and  you said to him “ he shouldn’t know that I’m pregnant because the we just had a one night stand and it’s really unplanned.

Then Eun Ri asked if when would you tell it to L . I’m have no plans on telling it to him EVER! Then SungYeol thought to himself that he must do something to bring you and L close together, so that when the time comes and you have decided to tell him everything it would be easy….