What Happend???

Choosing Between Friendship and Love

Just a Short Update...!!!!! Sorry guys.... i've been busy lately but i'll try my best to update soon......i'm currently typing all the chapters and will post them soon :D 

Then when you woke up you were surprised to see yourself and in a different place. When you looked around you saw no one and there was just a note on the mirror “ I had fun last night xoxo KMS” then you found yourself dumbfounded of what happened during that night when you were really drunk. You decided to call your bestfriend and you found out that she has been calling you for 50 times since last night when you suddenly disappeard.

Eun Ri: Yoboseyo?
Hae Ra(YOU): Ne, Eun Ri Shiii~ can you come and pick me up at Shilla Hotel?
Eun Ri: Shilla? I thought you went home last night? You left me at the bar.
Hae Ra(YOU): Anni~ well it’s a long story, but can you pick me up now??
Eun Ri: okay I’ll be there soon..
Hae Ra(YOU): Thank You Bye~

 

After 30 mins Eun Ri arrived

You both went to the car as she drove you told her what happened and she was surprised of everything you told her and she really is confused…. You reached your house and you bid good bye~

The next morning normal day you went to school and you were surprised to see that there was a group of guys approaching you and you saw a familiar face you thought really hard “right” he was the guy the other night then Eun Ri said “huh what guy?” ommo? Was he the one who you were with the other night? Yes he is.. you replied. They all passed by you and Eun Ri .

( You became friends with infinite and became close to them SungYeol became your bestfriend & they noticed that you and L  are somehow awkward/cold towards each other)

 

will post some updates soon too :) subscribe and post comments too :))