Chapter Eleven: Some Happenings

Without....Wings

 

>> OST 1 

Lina woke up that morning lifelessly, it was her first night alone at home, right after they got back from Jeju Island, Yoochun had to go with s to Japan.

When she got back, she tried to get in touch with Sara but her phone was off.

After doing her morning ritual, she went to L& S Productions

 

, to be greeted by a smiling Se Na

 

“Good Morning Lina ssi, how was your trip?”

“Good, thank you!” she said while heading to Sara’s office, to be interrupted by Se Na’s words

“Sara-ssi isn’t in her office, I tried to call her, but she only sent an email saying that she’ll be off for some days”

Lina slowly turned around “And the meeting with G entertainment?”

Se Na smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

 

After spending the whole morning looking through the merger papers with G entertainment, Lina was cut in her tracks, when she heard a message sound from her mobile phone, without looking off the papers she took the phone , and when she saw the message she sweetly smiled, it was a selca sent by her “Husband” he was cutely pouting, sweat can be seen in his forehead with a message “Rehearsals done! Unimaginably tired…..of missing You! Ouri Nini Aegi!”

She then wrote “Don’t overwork yourself ….I don’t want a sick Man :p ….I’m struggling with the merger thing, Sara left me alone T_T…But till now I’m doing well, I have the meeting in one hour…And I am…..Having a rough day….Because I didn’t get to see your face this morning…It …But I miss you ^ ^”

She then stretched herself, then got up “I really need my dose of caffeine”

 

She went to the coffee shop next to her office, even though Se Na insisted to do it for her, but Lina wanted to have some fresh air.

While she was waiting for her order while reading the news on her tablet, she heard someone calling her from behind

“Lina Unnie!”

She turned around to see a tall beautiful girl, a long black hair, beautiful big eyes, and cherry look alike lips.Sure she was beautiful but Lina couldn’t recognize her.

First the girl kept looking at Lina, reading her expression, and when she saw that Lina couldn’t recognize her, she  moved closer, then tightly hugged her while sobbing “So, it’s true, you really lost your memories, Unnniiiiiiie”.

Lina didn’t move an inch, she was startled by this stranger’s actions. Sensing her reaction, the girl slowly let go of Lina, then wiped her tears then said “Unnie, it’s me…Jaelyn…You don’t remember me don’t you?”

 

The two were now sitting, while silently drinking their coffee, when Jaelyn said “So, Unnie…I’m Jaelyn, your one and only dongsaeng, we met in an audition, for a drama, in the production company you were working for when you first came in Korea. I got rejected that day, but you encouraged me, and we had a coffee together just like today. You promised me that one day I’ll be a famous actress.” She sweetly smiled then continued

“You practically lived with me and my family, you improved your Korean with us, and when you got recognized, you casted me in TVXQ’s MV, the first that you worked on….and then thanks to you, I became an A class actress”

She then showed her some pictures of them together, smiling, hugging each other, posing…Lina could feel that she was really close to this girl, and that she really loved her, only by looking at her expression in these pictures.

“You Even gave me this Luck Bracelet” Jaelyn said while pointing a blue bracelet in her wrist.

Lina was startled, It really was her lucky bracelet, the one she got when she went with the 10’s club in vacation in Spain. It was a really meaningful bracelet to her, so if she gave it to her it’s a sign that she’s really close to this girl.

Lina then smiled and said “I’m sorry, but I can’t remember the last 5 years”

Jaelyn then automatically said “It’s a good thing tha…” She then cut herself, coughed then continued “No worries, I’ll be around so you can remember me too “

 

Jaelyn then happily continued talking about her struggle with the new drama that she’s filming, the stalking ahjussi fans, making Lina smile every time.

When she realized that she was late to her meeting, Lina hurriedly bid farewell to Jaelyn before heading to her office, where she found Jiyoung (GD) and another man waiting for her in her office

“I’m really sorry, I lost track of time” she said while bowing

“No problem Lina-ssi, we just got here” said a smiling G Dragon

She then shook hand with Jiyoung and his lawyer.

 

The meeting went smoothly, Lina signed the last papers, discussed the last details with G dragon, and while she was escorting her guests out of her office, she was startled by someone who opened the door in the same time as her, it was Changmin who she can see was out of his mind.

He then went directly to GD who before could understand anything ,was sent to the ground by a single punch of Changmin who whispered “That’s for Sara!”, then stormed outside leaving a mess behind him.

Se Na who just got back to her office, was startled by the scene

“We have to report this” Said the lawyer while helping GD get up

“No need” coldly said GD while wiping the blood from the corner of his wounded lips.

Lina slowly went next GD and said “I’m really sorry Jiyoung-ssi! Really”

“It’s Okay, You don’t have to Lina-ssi!” he weakly smiled

Then quietly left with his lawyer.

 

>> OST2

She got out of her Bathroom after getting a warm bath to recover from this pretty hard and rough day.

Then sat in her bed, trying for the 100th time to reach Sara, but without success.

After work, she went to her apartment, but no one was there she seriously was getting worried, especially after what happened this afternoon, she definitely knew now that Sara has some pretty mess going on in her life with both Jiyoung and Changmin.

While she was trying to reach Sara again, she saw that rain started falling.

She slowly got up, then went to her window to observe the scenery of the rain, falling….a scenery she always liked.

 

*Flash Back*

She was in a white bathrobe, lifelessly sitting on a couch in front of the window, observing the flow of rain falling, without thinking about anything…It was all blank in her head…

When a mug of hot coffee came blocking her view, she then looked to the person handing this mug, to see a weakly smiling Yunho

“You got pretty soaked under the rain, take this it’ll warm you up!” he said

She took the mug, and started sipping the coffee, Yunho sat next to her, without saying anything.

He understood her the best, after what she went through, now she doesn’t need words of comfort, she just need a person next to her, that person.

They stayed seated, watching the falling rain for a couple of hours without saying a word, a sort of telepathy.

 

While she was staring at her wedding ring, Lina suddenly talked “Why did I leave you? It’s my punishment for leaving you right?”

Yunho was startled by her words, he then came closer “Don’t you ever say that…It’s not a punishment….It’s just a problem among others you’ll have to face…He made a mistake!”

“A mistake??!!” Lina angrily said

“No, that’s not what I mean…”

Before he could finish his sentence, he saw tears silently falling from Lina’s eyes.

He then wrapped his arms around her, and hugged her, making her cry harder and louder.

She cried for what it seemed to be an eternity for him, when she stopped.

 

He then gently wiped her tears, then lifted her chin, so she can look at him

“I’m right here…”

She slowly said “You are always right next to me…”

Then she got closer, following what her heart and instincts told her to do, and put her trembling lips on his, making him stiffen from shock.

He then broke their kiss, and said “No, I don’t want to do this!”

“But, I do… I want to do this…Now, everything is clear!” she retorted back

“You think..” before he could finish his sentence, Lina lifted her head, and kissed him again but confidently this time, she want this to happen…And it’ll happen.