Chapter One: One fine day...

Without....Wings

 

>>OST 1: 

Phone vibrating….”U’ve got a message”

She was letting out a loud sigh under her pillow…

Then she let herself out , and grabbed the phone…

She opened slightly one eye to read her text…

 

From Sara:

Good Morning Sunshine!

Today’s the BIG DAY Darling!!

We’re finally graduating from university !

Welcome to the Adult’s world You Sleeping Beauty…

And….

HAPPY FREAKING  22nd  BIRTHDAY

 

She smiled, sighed and got up in a glimpse while making a face…

While she was opening the door of her room, she was expecting what was coming next…

And that’s what happened..

“Happy Birthday” Lina’s parents chanting while holding a a pile of pancakes with a candle..

Lina made a face, blew out on the candles and left her parents still happily chanting…

She wasn’t a morning person, she took her bath to wake her mood up !

And then headed to the kitchen to eat her traditional birthday breakfast.

While she was sitting, she heard her brother whispering like to himself “Happy birthday”

She smiled to his attempt of being nice to her..

While sitting, her father stormed in the kitchen, kissed both her and her brother and said: “See you this afternoon for the big ceremony sweety”

Lina nodded and screamed while he was leaving the house: “Have a good day at work daddy”

She then turned to her mother who was busy preparing the birthday dishes: “Hurry Mom…I’ll be late”

Her brother then rolled his eyes and said: “ Really mom you are spoiling her, and getting her fatter than she already is”

And then he started pointing to the dishes that his mother was serving :” Pancakes, cupcakes, Croque-monsieur…. “

Everybody was ignoring him :” U’ll turn out to be an obese graduate….Just yesterday you said you’ll start your diet….It’s already in the past isn’t?, You fatty!!”

His mother then hit slightly his head: “Ya, stop teasing her, it’s her Birthday. Plus she isn’t fat…Just has curves!”

He sighed, then grabbed a cupcakes and said: “ I’m going, see you later”

Lina was eating heartedly, she was Happy Today! And nothing was going to annoy her TODAY…

While finishing her last cupcakes, she heard her phone ringing…

 

She rushed to her room, to answer…

Lina: Hello you annoying Friend!

Sara: Ah, you’re awake!!A Miracle!

Lina: No, it’s your doing you Witch !

Sara giggled: So, ready??

Lina: Yeah! When will we meet with the others?

Sara: In an hour, in our Coffee shop!

Lina: Ok, See ya Witchy !

Sara: See ya You Lazy !

 

Lina changed into her graduation outfit that she picked out yesterday with Sara…

And looked in the mirror…

Lina wasn’t fat as her brother always , she had curves, noticeable curves…

That made her uneasy sometimes! But she made up her mind to start a diet as soon as she’ll graduate !

But She wasn’t only “A lot of Curves” She was quite tall, not as much as a model, she had these hazel eyes that brought her a lot of issues and that childish smile that helped her solve the same issues.

She dressed into a feminine outfit for this special day 

 

Something that she’s not used to dress into..

Lina was raised in an ordinary family, like everybody…She was loved, scolded, helped, huged…Like any ordinary kid, loved by his family !

And her other family was her 10 friends…Who raised her as well, in some areas that her parents left… 6 girls and 4 boys.

Lina, smiled after remembering her 12 years with them…And after checking her watch, she stormed on the stairs when she found herself late for “the 10’s club” appointment.

 

She arrived 10 minutes later to the coffee shop..

The waiter saw her and said to her: “They are in the other side” while pointing the unseen side of the coffee shop…

Lina: Thank you Jo!

She smiled and then headed to her friends…

At the time she appeared, Sara saw her…

Sara: See, I told you she’ll be late! As usual!!

Lina: Yah!!

A blond girl turned her head: OMG, Lina in a girly Outfit!!! She’s surely an adult Now..

Then the others turned instantly their heads, we could hear “Wow’s and Oh’s”

Lina blushed, pointed Sara and said: Sara forced me !

Sara: Guilty! But how do you find her?

She was eying a certain person, he then turned his head and said: “She’s cute”

Lina blushed even more, Leo was praising her !

 

Despite the fact that they were friends since, forever, she liked him secretly…But had never the guts to confess to him !

The blond girl made a place to lina to sit…

Then they started talking about the graduation…

Lina remained silent, she was feeling upset : *Did they forgot my birthday*

She then shaked her head and thought : * It’s alright it’s their graduation day, I won’t blame them”

After spending some time talking about their 4 years in the university, their funny moments…

They headed to the graduation ceremony of the 2008 promotion….

It was a joyful and emotional moment for all of them…

They Finally graduated !!

 

While taking pictures with their families, Lina received a text from Leo

Join me in the backyard of the university!

I have something to say to you

She then said to her parents to leave and that she’ll be back with her friends…

They hugged her tightly and said: “We’re really proud of you sweety”

She hugged them even more tighter….She was tearing up….Like always in these moments!

 

>>OST2: 

After leaving her parents, she joined Leo…

While she was heading near him, looking at him smiling joyfully…

She felt someone pulling her from behind and covering her eyes with a scarf…

She tried to scream, but someone silenced her…

She was scared, she was merely crying…

She then felt herself pulled by someone into a car…

She gestured as much as she could, but that person was holding her tight !

And nobody was talking…

Then, the car stopped…

Some seconds later, she felt herself released, nobody was holding her…

She was breathing heavily, then removed the scarf…

It was blury, she found herself alone in the car…

Surprised, she merely jumped from the car,it was dark outside and found herself near a lake…and not far away a little cabin …

She thought a little, and then headed to ask for help… but was afraid that her kidnapers could be there…

She was now standing in front of the door, she hesitated then knocked the door…

No response…

She Opened the door…

It was dark..

She stepped in…

And…

 

The light …

And a loud “ HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY”

They were all there…The 10’s Club….

Lina then started crying loudly…

Sara came near her, and tapped her shoulder: “Hey, Why are you crying?? You are moved…I know…We

Then Lina pushed her,still crying: “WTF, I merely peed in my pants…You freaked the hell out of me you MOROOOOONS      !!!”

Leo then stepped in, hold Lina and said: “You Crying baby…We made a special surprise to fit a special Person!”

Then all of them gathered and hugged Lina: “ Group HUG”

 

>>OST3: 

They started the party, everybody was dancing, singing…

Sara then came by Lina who was watching while happily smiling..

Sara: Sorry..

Lina then turned her head and saw Sara: It’s your doing right??

Sara mumbling: Yes….

Lina hugged her: This is why you are my best friend!!

Sara smiled and then said: I couldn’t ignore your birthday, so I wished you a “Happy Birthday” so you won’t suspect anything!

Lina smiled and said: Good move, because I would’ve known if you did ignore my birthday…

Sara smiled and then turned when she heard Jess calling her…

Lina watched her friend leaving her…

Amongst the 10’s Club she was her best friend…They’ve been together from primary school days…She was her soulmate, they know each other weakness, mood, strength , food preference, period date…EVERYTHING!

Leo: Can the Birthday girl come here??

Lina then came near leo, who smiled at her and said..

Leo: We’ve prepared a surprise for YOU…It’s embarrassing but we did it for YOU…

He then joined the others who gathered in a row…

And then the music started

 

Lina burst into laughter, when she heard the music…

They danced awkwardly on the music…

Lina clapped for encouragement…And chanted together with the song!!

They hardly finished the song…

Lina then clapped: YaaaaY! With our number we can beat super junior !!

Jess then said: No Dear!! Keep your freaking addiction for Korea to yourself !!

Sara: Ya! It’s Fun!! Plus it’s entertaining !!

Leo: Whatever….Now Gift time !!

Jess dragged Lina to a table where the gifts were placed…

Jess gave Lina the first gift:  It’s from me…Hope you’ll like it

Lina opened the box and found a beautiful watch..

She hugged her, then opened the other gifts…

Leo then gave her another box: From me… and then winked to her

Lina blushed, and opened the box…She found a beautiful bracelet..

The one that she wanted one month ago…

She mumbled : Thank you…

He came by her and whispered: Let me help you…

And then put it in her wrist..

And whispered: Now I’m always by your side..

Lina smiled, then Sara came with her box: Last but not Least…MINE!

Lina grabbed Sara’s Box…

Then Sara said: I know mine will be the best !

Lina rolled her eyes, then opened the little box , and screamed: OMG…

Sara proudly smiling: I know I know…

Jess: What What??

Lina then grabbed another thing and screamed one more time!!

Sara: Yeah Yeah !! I’m a Gift’s GOD!

Jess: What’s in the box??

Sara: Just an album of her favorite Korean group" DBSK", AND….Hum Hum…A VIP seat in their concert…To tightly see her “Match Made in Heaven”!!

Lina was jumping from excitement…and then hugged Sara

Sara: Hey, I’m suffocating NOW!

Lina: Thannnnnk YOU!!

Leo whispering to Jess: Who’s her “Match Made in Heaven”??

Jess rolling her eyes: Someone from that DBSK band……She bother us with his name, his smile,  his deep voice ….In short she’s fangirling Now!

Lina then heard her: I’m not fan girling you Jess!! I Know it’ll be him..The Only..

She cut herself when she saw herself acting that way in front of Leo who was awkwardly staring at her…

Jess: Then just go to Korea!!

Lina : I’ll go…Someday…Not for him…But it’s my dream to live a part of my life there…

Sara then stepped in: Now let’s the party CONTINUUUUUE…

 

They danced until a late hour…

Lina was exhausted…

She went to Sara: I want to go home…

Sara: Are you serious?

Lina: I’m Dead!! And I think my period is on her way…You Know…

Sara: Ok Ok!!

Lina, Sara Leo and Andy (another friend) left the party to accompany Lina..

Leo had his parents Range rover..

Leo was driving, Andy was next to him, and the girls were at the back…

Everybody was laughing at Sara who tightened her seat belt while she was sitting in the back…

When everybody was silent..

Leo said: “ So, All “Birthday Girl” wishes are fulfilled tonight??”

Lina thought for 2sc, smiled and said: “No!” and pouted…

Lina then grabbed her Dong Bang Shin Ki album, took of the CD and gave it to Leo: “I want to listen to this”

Leo sighed, and saw that Sara and Andy were sleeping..

Leo: Ok, but No loud Music…Just a ballad…Ok?

Lina: Yep…So third track then “ 

The Music started…

And Lina started looking at the album’s booklet…She then paused to look at her « Match Made In heaven » ‘s pictures….Then smiled…

She then heard Leo screaming…

A strong sound of braking…

And then everything went peacefully  silent….

 

 

 

 

“Feeling so dizzy”...

Lina said to herself…

"What Happened Last Night??" Lina Thought while blinking her eyes...

The sun light was blinding her...

She closed her eyes, and turned to the other side of the bed...

"I'm so numb, and I have a terrible Headache!!" she thought again...

Then she started remembering yesterday: Her graduation, Her Birthday Party...And then she widely opened her eyes...

What she saw, startled her even more....

He was there, lying uncomfortably on a couch....

Not Leo…

Not Andy…

Her “Match Made In Heaven