Night Out With Infinite

Smile For Me

U-KISS - Mr. Idol

----------------------------------------------------

 

You opened your front door and stepped inside. You closed it and let out a heavy sigh.

"Why the heavy sigh?".

"I don't know.." you turned your head and jumped, "Whoa!!". L was standing in your living room with Infinite sitting on the couch. You looked at everyone of them, shocked, "What are you guys doing here?" you asked.

"Be kind to our guests, ~~~~~" your mum came into the living room and placed a plate of biscuits on the table. Your dad walked into the lounge room and went to a stop when he saw 7 boys in his house, "~~~~~ are these your friends?" he asked in a not so amused voice.

You nodded, "But I don't know why they're here" you looked at L and slowly looked away. Your dad sighed, "What are you guys doing here?" he shot at Infinite. Sunggyu stayed calm and wasn't threatened by your dad, "We're here to ask ~~~~~ out to hang with us" he said.

L nodded and slung an arm around your neck. You jumped a little at his touched and looked away, slightly embarrassed. Woohyun walked over to you and held onto your other free shoulder, "Don't worry sir, we'll bring her back home early" with that he opened the door and lead you out without another word.

"HEY!!" your dad called but was pulled back by your mum, "Take care of her please" she sweetly said. Sungjong nodded, "Don't worry, nothing will happen to her" he smiled and walked out the door. Your dad widened his eyes at the guys leaving, "Don't you leave!!" he tried to go to the door but was pulled back by his wife, "Honey let's eat dinner" she pulled him over to the kitchen table.

"How can you be so calm when our daughter is hanging out with those 7 boys?" he asked, furious. Your mum smiled, "Don't worry they'll keep their words of taking care of her" she brought the food over, "Now eat up!!" she clapped her hands together.

----------------------------------

"Hey ~~~~~ are you hungry?" Sungjong asked. You looked at him and shook your head, "Aniyo, I already ate with Beast" you looked at their changed of expression and coughed awkwardly, "But if you guys want to eat then it's fine with me" you smiled. Sungjong clapped his hands together, "I know a great place" he held your hand and lead you away.

The 8 of you were now standing in front of a huge dessert restaurant. "I thought you guys wanted to eat proper food" you said. They chuckled, "Knowing us, we already ate. Just wanted to treat you to something sweet" Woohyun patted your head and lead you inside.

L looked at the he was with you. [Is this guy trying to make me jealous?]. He chuckled to himself and walked into the restaurant.

All of you sat near the window and you sat across from L while Woohyun was next to you and Sungyeol. You took the menu and looked at the many desserts that they had.

"Whoa!! They have so much desserts!!" you widened your eyes at the many varieties. Woohyun couldn't help but chuckle at your amazement. He looked over at L who didn't care about a thing. [Can this guy be more stubborn]. He lightly shook his head and looked back at his menu.

When all of you ordered, your desserts came out straight away and you started to eat your waffle with ice cream. You cut a piece and placed it inside your mouth, you felt someone staring at you and looked up to see L. He was staring straight at you. You swallowed and looked away, feelings a but embarrassed. [Why is he staring at me like that?]. Your heart beat was increasing and you could feel your hands getting shaky. [Stop shaking!!]. You calmed yourself down.

L looked at your trembling hands and had a little frown on his face. [Am I making her that nervous? Woohyun must be right.. she must really love me]. L scooped up a bit of ice cream and placed it inside his mouth. [Why me though? Woohyun is more nicer to her and notices her more than me].

You placed your knife and fork down and rubbed your full stomach, "I think I'm going to gain weight because I keep eating out with you guys" you giggled.

Woohyun patted your head, "You're not fat. Don't worry, we'll go for a walk to burn the calories off" he gave you a wink. You slightly smiled and nodded. [Sometimes I really don't know if you're being flirty or just plain nice]. You looked at him eating his sundae.

Sunggyu clapped his hands, "Well let's go since everyone had finished" he stood up, followed by the others.

"WAIT!!" Woohyun called. Everyone turned back and saw that he still had a bit left. "Hurry up Woohyun, or you're paying for all of us" Sunggyu joked. Woohyun quickly swallowed the last few bits and stood up. You giggled, "Don't worry I'll pay" you walked to the counter, "How much?" you asked. She told you the price and you got out the money, "Here" but another hand appeared a head of yours. You turned your head and saw that it was L.

"Oppa.." you said. He placed the amount of money on the counter, "Keep the change" he said with a poker face and walked off, ignoring your presence. You saw the amount of cash and placed your money back into your wallet. [He's different today]. You shrugged and followed him out the restaurant.

Infinite and you were walking around the Han River and you jumped onto a bench and started walking on it. Sungjong stood below and looked up into the sky, "It's nice having a walk at night" he said with a smile. You looked at him and nodded, "It's calm and peaceful" you didn't notice that it was the end of the bench and you took a step forward, you fell. "WHOA!!".

Sungjong looked down to see you on the ground. "~~~~~ are you alright?" he helped you up. You slightly chuckled, "Yeah I'm fine. Clumsy me" you rubbed the back of your neck, embarrassed. Sungjong laughed and patted your head, "Be careful next time" he said. You nodded.

L and Woohyun was walking together and the both of them saw you fell. "She's clumsy right?" Woohyun asked. L shrugged, "I guess. She should have someone to protect her" he looked over at Woohyun.

"She doesn't want me.. she wants the one she loves" he was referring about L.

L scoffed, "Look, I'm not going to like her" his voice sounded unsure for a moment but he ignored it. Woohyun looked over at him, "So you would never fall for her?" he asked. "Why do you keep telling me to like her? If you like her so much, don't you want her for yourself?" he was curious at why Woohyun was like this.

"It's because she doesn't like me back. Do you really think that if she likes me back then I'll push her to another person? No, it's because she likes you, that's why I'm pushing her to you. I want her to be happy!!" he didn't notice that his voice was raising.

Everyone turned back, "Is something wrong hyung?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun turned around and saw everyone, including you looking at him. "N-Nothing, just talking to L" he smiled and nudged L to agree. L nodded, "Yeah" he said and looked over at you. [Talking about her.. like always].

"Oh. Well then let's go watch a movie" Sunggyu said and everyone agreed. Sungjong held out his hand to you, "Let's go" he smiled. You nodded and took his hand. The two of you then followed Sunggyu and the others.

--------------------------

You were in the movie theatre, with L and Woohyun sitting next on both of your sides. You felt awkward sitting next to them and glanced over at both Woohyun and L, seeing that they were all focused on the movie. You leaned back and walked the movie. [I've never felt this awkward in my life].

Woohyun and L weren't paying attention to the movie at all. They were all thinking about you. L glanced sideways at you and saw you watching the movie. [Is it that hard to forget about someone?]. He thought to himself. Woohyun on the other hand was just plainly thinking about you. [~~~~~ whatever makes you happy, I'll do it. Even if it's seeing you with another guy]. He looked away from the screen and closed his eyes in pain.

The movie finished and the lights turned back on. You stretched your arms and looked around to see that all Infinite boys had fallen asleep. You smiled and turned back to see L still wide awake.

"Oh you're awake" you said. He blinked at you, "Why did you sound so surprise for a second?" he asked. You shook your head, "Nothing. Just thought that you would of fallen asleep like the rest of them" you pointed to the others. He leaned forward and saw that they were fast asleep, "Wake them up" he stood up and walked a head.

You pouted and crossed your arms. [You could at least help me]. You stood up and woke the others, "Wake up!!" you said to each and everyone of them. They slowly opened their eyes and yawned, "The movie finished already?" Sungyeol stretched and rubbed his eyes. You nodded, "Now let's go, L is waiting outside" you walked down the stairs.

Everyone lazily got up and followed you. "What was the movie about?" Sungjong asked Sunggyu. He shrugged, "Don't ask me,  I was sleeping" he yawned again.

Everyone was outside and looked around the not so busy streets. Sunggyu checked his watch and sighed, "Well it's nearly 11 so I guess that's it for tonight" he smiled at you, "See you alter" he ruffled your head.

You nodded, "It was nice hanging out with you oppas" you smiled brightly. You said goodbye to everyone and walked to the bus stop. You looked at the time and saw that the last bus already left. You let out a heavy sigh and started to walk in the direction of your house.

After a few minutes of walking, you heard footsteps behind you. You started to panic and walked faster but the pace of the person soon caught up to you. The person soon touched your shoulder and you reacted fast by turning around and slapping him in the face. You gasped when you realised who you slapped.

L glared at you, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he angrily shot.

"I thought you were a stalker" you admitted. He scoffed, "Next time I'm leaving you to walk home by yourself" he touched his red cheek and walked past you, furiously. You turned back, "Wait I'm sorry" you apologized. He walked faster and you grabbed his arm, "I'm sorry" you looked at him with sorry eyes.

"Whatever.. " he said. You clapped your hands together, "Next time, it won't happen again" you promised. "Better not!!" he shot, but even though he was pissed, he managed to smile a bit.

He blinked at you, "Let's go home" he said and walked off with his hands in his pant pocket. You nodded, "Coming!!!" you skipped up to him.

Jungmi was in her car when she saw this. She rolled down her window, "I told you to stay away from him.. guess I have to do something about this" she rolled her window up, "Take me to Joonghae's house" she told the driver. [Lee ~~~~~ soon you won't be hanging around L anymore]. She evilly smirked.