Injury

Smile For Me

B1A4 - Bling Girl

----------------------------

 

It was finally Sports Day and the whole school gathered around on the oval. There were teams colours plastered everywhere, blue, yellow, green and red. You were in the Green team while Soomin, Heejin and Mina were all in the Blue team.

You sat down at the green tent and cheered for the people that were in the same team colour as you. "WOOO GO JAESUNG!" you cheered for your friend who was running. He finished the race and looked over to you. You gave him two thumbs up, he smiled and walked off to collect his ribbon.

"~~~~~ why are you sitting here by yourself?" Soomin asked as she walked towards you with Mina and Heejin beside her. "Why don't you go over to our tent?". She then sat down next to you while the other two stood up.

"I don't want to leave my team. I have to support them" you said and looked around to see another person from the green team running first. You pumped your fist, "YES!!". Heejin and Mina looked at you and chuckled to themselves. [She's always like this. Always supporting her team members]. They both thought.

"Come on~ Our tent is much better than here" Soomin pulled onto your arm. You chuckled, "You really want me to join your team huh?" you asked and raised an eyebrow at her. She gasped, "No~". But inside you knew she wanted to.

"If you don't want to go in the blue team than let's have lunch. You're hungry right?" Heejin asked.

Before you could answer, your stomach answered for you. All of them looked at your stomach and giggled. "I guess that's a yes" you smiled. They nodded and the four of you walked over to the canteen.

Infinite was sitting underneath a shady tree and minding their own business. To be honest, they don't like being at these kinds of events, but was forced to go by the teachers.

"Damn teacher. Why do we have to attend this ?" Dongwoo threw a bark across from him.

Sunggyu stretched his arms, "I don't know. Stop throwing bark" he told off Dongwoo. He gave a soft glare at Sunggyu and looked away. [Gosh I hate it when he nags].

Sungjong sat down on the grass and looked around his surroundings. People were busy playing their sports and earning points for their teams while Infinite was sitting in one spot doing absolutely nothing.

He laid down on the ground with a heavy sigh, "I'm SO BORED!" he whined.

Everyone looked at him. "Then do something" Hoya said. Sungjong sat up, "What am I suppose to do?" he asked. Hoya looked around, "Isn't it obvious... play a sport" he pointed to all the sport activities that was happening. Sungjong looked around and scoffed, "Stuff it" and laid back down, annoyed.

Dongwoo chuckled, "Are you bad at sports?" he asked, a bit curious.

Sungjong didn't say anything but kept quiet. Dongwoo looked away, "I'm taking that as a yes" he teased. Sungjong still didn't say anything.

Sungyeol, who was standing softly kicked Sungjong's side, "Yah!! Are you dead or something?" he asked. Sungjong quickly grabbed his ankle to prevent him from further kicking him. "Whoa!" Sungyeol nearly lost his balance. "Damn you have fast reflexes" he said. Sungjong smirked and let go of his ankle.

Woohyun looked around and some girls waved at him. He waved back but in a flirty way. They squealed and giggled amongst themselves. When his eyes saw you, he brightly smiled. "Ngaw there's my hotty right there" he pointed to you.

Sungyeol looked over and saw you. "Why do you always call her 'your hotty'?" he wondered.

Woohyun smirked and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know" he clapped his hands together and continued to stare at you. He looked down and saw L sleeping on the ground beside him. He shook his head. [This guy is always sleeping. Such a lazy ].

Meanwhile, you were walking around the oval with the other three and eating your chips. You walked near the basketball area and stared at the people playing it. Someone scored and there were loud cheers on the side lines.

"I wish I could play basketball" you admired their skills. One person three the ball in from far away and you were amazed.

"Senior girls hurdles are now ready. Who is participating in this please head to the centre of the oval" the teacher announced over the speakers.

You shot your head up, "Oh that's me" you looked around to see where the hurdles were being set up. You saw people walking to the centre of the oval and decided to head that way with the other three trailing behind you.

You reached the destination and looked at who you were competing against. You smiled to yourself. [I hope I win this]. You were determined on coming first. Soomin, Heejin and Mina placed their thumbs up, "FIGHTING!" they encouraged. You nodded and they headed to the side lines to watch.

"Please get ready" the teacher said.

You walked over to the starting line and everyone lined up in one straight line. You looked around and saw Jungmi just a few people away from you. She saw you and smirked to herself. [You're going to lose ~~~~~]. You noticed her smirk and wondered why she was smiling for. [Why is she smiling for? Is something funny?]. You thought.

Before you could think of what, the teacher blew the whistle and everyone began running. You quickly ran after having a late start. You jumped over the first hurdle and smiled. [Yes! 9 more to go]. You successfully jumped over the next few hurdles but to your luck, on the last hurdle, you didn't jump high enough and your foot hit the bar which made you fell straight down. You landed on your left wrist and scrapped your knees.

Soomin, Heejin and Mina shot out from where they were sitting. "~~~~~" they ran to you. You sat up and touched your wrist, it was hurting like crazy.

"Are you hurt?" Soomin asked, worriedly. You shook your head, "Not that I know of" you tried to stand up from the help of your friends. "Thanks" you brushed the bits of grass off your shorts and looked at the finish line. Jungmi won and was proudly smiling your way. [I wanted to win..]. You felt disappointed in yourself.

Heejin looked at where you were staring. "Don't worry ~~~~~ you'll beat her at something else" she nodded. You looked at her and gave her a weak smile.

"Now let's get you to the sick room" Mina said and lead you off the field.

Infinite saw everything. Woohyun's jaw dropped, "My hotty got hurt!" he pouted.

Sunggyu gave him a weird look, "Then why are you standing her? Shouldn't you be helping her?" he nodded towards you.

Woohyun shrugged, "She has her friends. Why does she need me?" he walked off coolly. Sunggyu was confused at his actions. [This guy is confusing at times].

L looked at you walking away with your friends. He looked at your wrist and stared at it carefully. [Looks like she hurt her wrist]. He inwardly sighed. [Meh, not my problem]. He then looked away, not caring.

------------------------

You were sitting in the first aid room with an ice pack on your wrist. You held onto it and looked around. "I've never been here before.." you were amazed at the many medicines on the counter.

Soomin was searching through them casually. "Yah Soomin, don't go through other people's things" you warned. She continued to look, "It's not like their hiding any drugs or something valuable here" she said. "True" you looked around.

Mina and Heejin walked around the room to look at the posters with the human body and that. "Wow, it's interesting learning about these" Mina was reading the information on it.

"Didn't you want to become a doctor or something?" you asked her. She nodded and turned to face you, "I want to help people from getting sick" she grinned. You smiled at her kindness. [Mina you're so kind].

Heejin walked up to you, "Does your wrist still hurt?" she asked. You shook your head, "I think the ice pack is doing it's job".

Soomin sat beside you. "If you didn't fall over, you would of kicked that Jungmi's " she stated. You chuckled at her, "It's not about winning you know".

"I know! But still I wanted you to win" she slightly pouted. You nudged her, "Next time. I'll beat her in something" you said. Soomin shot her head up, "You promise?" she helped her pinky out. You giggled and pinky promised her.

--------------------------------

The day had finally came to an end and your wrist was wrapped up nicely. You walked out of the school and waited for Byunghun.

Infinite walked out from the gates and Woohyun saw you. He walked over to you making s stare at him, "Hey. How is your wrist?" he asked.

You looked at him and away, annoyed. [This guy, he's always bothering me]. He saw your expression and smiled, "Is someone angry at me because I wasn't there to catch her when she fell?" he wriggled his eyebrows.

Your mouth opened in shock, "Why would I want you to catch me?" you shot.

He laughed and you looked at him weirdly, "Yah why are you laughing?" you asked. He stopped and looked at you, "You're so cute when you're angry" he reached for your cheeks to pinch them but you moved back.

Byunghun walked up to the two of you and looked at Woohyun then back to you, "Ready sis?" he asked. You nodded and spun around then walked away without saying anything.

Byunghun slowly followed you. [I wonder who that was..].

Woohyun placed his hands in his pant pocket. "Did you get rejected again?" Sungyeol placed his arm around Woohyun's neck.

"Stop saying that I got rejected" Woohyun shrugged his arm off and walked the other way.

The others chuckled and followed him.