Day Out With Beast

Smile For Me

B1A4 - Fool

------------------------------------------------

 

After you recovered and was able to be discharged from the hospital, Infinite and Beast decided to take you out.

You got ready and ran downstairs, "I'm hanging out with friends today" you announced and opened the front door before disappearing.

"Sweetie, remem-" your mum turned around and saw that you were gone. "Oh.. she went off fast" she said. Byunghun was too busy staring at the TV, "She'll be back soon" he said. Your mum nodded and went back to cleaning the kitchen sink.

You ran to the bus stop and looked at the time table. "Hmm.. just need to wait for another 15 minutes" you turned around, "WHOA!!". Yoseob was standing right in front of you. "Oppa, you scared me!!" you slapped his arm and patted your chest so that it would calm down.

Yoseob chuckled, "You ready for hanging out with Beast this morning?" he asked. You nodded. He held onto your hand, "Let's go and meet up with the others" he smiled and lead you away. "What about the bus.." you pointed at the bus stop. Yoseob smiled, "We'll be taking the car" he pointed to a black car parked at the curb just in front of you.

-------------------------

The two of you arrived in front of a movie theatre. "Are we watching another movie?" you asked. Yoseob shook his head, "Hyunseung is performing and he wants you to come and watch" he pulled you inside the theatre.

You walked into a large hall and everywhere you looked, there were people. The whole place was packed. You smiled, "Lots of people came here to just see a dance performance" you said and clapped your hands together. Yoseob nodded, "Because our Hyunseung is famous around here" he winked at you and lead you to the front.

All of the other members of Beast was already standing at the front. They turned around and saw you with Yoseob, "Oh ~~~~~ you made it" Kikwang hugged you tightly. You choked, "O=Oppa" you tried to say. He loosen his grip, "Mianhae" he rubbed your head. You chuckled and poke your tongue out.

"Shh Hyunseung is coming out" Doojoon said. All of you were silent and turned to the stage. Hyunseung was standing in the centre with his back up dancers at the back. The crowed was quiet and when the music , Hyunseung did his moves and everyone started cheering for him.

"WHOO GO HYUNSEUNG OPPA" you cheered. Hyunseung looked at you and winked. You chuckled and waved at him.

"GO HYUNSEUNG!!" Doojoon encouraged. All of Beast was cheering him on.

Hyunseung did the liquid and moved around the stage. He even did a bit of break dancing and soon the song came to an end and he did a freeze. The crowed sheered and Hyunseung bowed then retreated off the stage.

Yoseob grabbed your wrist, "Let's go" he said. You nodded and walked odd. Someone then grabbed your other wrist and pulled you back, "Whoa" you stepped back, while Yoseob was still holding onto your other wrist. You looked back and gasped, "Woohyun oppa" you were shocked to see him here.

He smiled, "Hey" he said. You pulled away from Yoseob's hand and faced Woohyun, with his hand still holding onto your wrist. Yoseob looked down at Woohyun holding your wrist and back at his empty hand. [How can you let go of my hand so easily..].

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" you asked. He pointed to the stage, "Hoya is performing" he smiled. You nodded. "Do you want to see him perform?" he asked. You turned to see Yoseob, "Oppa, I'll catch up with you later, I'm just going to watch Hoya oppa perform first" you smiled. He slowly nodded and walked off. [Why did they have to appear here?]. He was both angry and hurt.

Hoya came on stage and you cheered for him, "WOO GO HOYA OPPA!!" you encouraged. He saw you and lightly smiled your way. You waved to him and clapped your hands, cheering.

The music started and he started to break dance. He even did a y dance which caused all the girls to cheer louder. You watched him do the body roll and your face started to turn red. [Whoa.. I didn't know he could do the body roll]. You were both shocked and surprised.

After Hoya performed, the 8 of you walked backstage to congratulate him better. When you reached backstage, you stopped and saw Beast talking to Hyunseung. [Oh yeah I was suppose to hang out with Beast today]. You turned to Infinite, "I'll see you guys later" you smiled to them and ran over to Beast, "Oppa!! You were the best" you gave Hyunseung a back hug.

"Oh ~~~~~ there you are" Hyunseung said. You let go and ran tot he front of him and pumped your fist up, "You were great out there!!" he chuckled and patted your head. "Did you like the dance?" he asked. You nodded.

Kikwang slung his arm around your neck, "Lets go celebrate then" he said. You nodded, "Okay, but what should we eat?" you asked the others.

They all thought for a moment then Yoseob placed his hand up, "I got a place. Let's go" he grabbed your hand and lead you away. The others smiled at each other and followed you two.

--------------------------

The 7 of you arrived at a small restaurant and you looked up to see that the sign read, "Porridge Heaven" you giggled at the name. Beast looked over at you and wondered why you were laughing about.

"What are you laughing about?" Junhyung asked, tilting his head. You looked at him, "Nothing~" you sang and walked into the shop first. You opened the door and turned around, "Aren't you guys walking in?" they all looked at each other and followed you inside.

The waitress lead you to a table near the back and when all of you were seated she handed the 7 of you menus. "If you're ready to order than just call" she gave a smile and walked off.

You opened up the menu and scrolled your eyes down at the various different flavoured porridges. "Hmm, what flavour should I get?" you tapped your finger on your chin.

Yoseob was sitting opposite you and looked up to see you looking at the menu. A smile grew on his face and he continued to look at his menu. [She looks adorable. If only I could say that ti her face].

"~~~~~ what do you want to eat?" Kikwang asked. You shook your head, "I still don't know yet. What about you oppa?" you turned to look at his menu. He pointed to the normal porridge and you nodded.

In the end, you ended up getting the chicken porridge with Yoseob. You all ordered and in just a few minute the food came and everyone started to eat.

"Hey ~~~~~, do you want to go to our graduation party this year?" Dongwoon asked. You looked up at him, "Graduation party? When is it?" you asked. He looked up and thought, "I think it's near the end of November".

You slowly nodded, "Yeah okay, I'll go" you smiled. They all shot their heads up and looked at you, "Which one of us do you choose?" they asked, together. They all looked at each other and pointed to themselves, "ME!!".

You chuckled, "I said I'm going with you guys to the party, not as your date" you said. Their faces all fell, "Aww" they sounded disappointed. You looked at everyone, " Don't you guys have dates already?" you asked them. They all shook their heads.

After eating the 7 of you decided to head to the arcade to have some fun.

Doojoon was versing Dongwoon on racing cars while Kikwang was too busy playing his ping pong to even notice anything. You walked around and saw a basketball game.

"Do you want to play?". You turned around to see Yoseob behind you. "If I play, would you want to play with me?" you asked. He poke your forehead, "Babo, of course I'll play with you" he said and held up the basketball, "Ready to lose?" he teased. You poke your tongue out, "You're the one that is going to lose" you smiled and throw the ball into the hoop. "YAY it went in" you jumped up and down.

Yoseob shook his head, "That's just one, you got to play more to beat me" he pointed to himself and threw the ball in with skills. You pouted and threw the next ball in. You and Yoseob kept playing and at the end, of course you lost and Yoseob won.

You crossed your arms, "That's unfair.. you should of at least let me won" you stormed off, acting angry. Yoseob smiled and walked after you, knowing that you were faking everything, "Hey if I let you win that wouldn't be fair" he said. You turned around and poke your tongue out teasingly, "Don't care" you walked off.

[Gosh this girl, that's why I like about her]. Yoseob had a sweet smile on his face and followed you. Junhyung looked over from what he was playing and saw Yoseob being pushed away by you. [What do we have here?]. He had a smirk on his face.

"What are you staring at?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung shook his head, "Nothing. Let's play that dance game" he lead Hyunseung over to the DDR.

----------------------------

It was getting dark and everyone decided to head home. Yoseob was walking you home and he was feeling really nervous. [Yoseob why are you nervous?]. He cleared his throat, "Umm..". You looked at him. "About the graduation party, you're coming right?" he wanted to make sure.

"Of course. It's your graduation, you'll go to mine if I go to your's right?" you asked. Yoseob quickly nodded and you giggled, "See".

"Do you have a date?" he asked. His heart was beating faster than usual and he started to turn red. [Should I ask her to be my date? What if she rejects me? What if she doesn't want to be?]. You looked at him, "Oppa, are you alright?" you asked when you saw how scared and worried he looked.

He turned his head to face you, "I'm fine" he smiled. You nodded. "Umm, I was wondering" he started. You looked ahead an saw that your house was just metres away. "Oh I'm hearly home. So what is it you wanted to ask me?" you stopped walking and turned to face him. Yoseob started to get nervous again, "I was umm... wondering if since I don't have a date for Graduation..".

"Yeah? Oh you want me to introduce you to Soomin or the other girls?" you nudged him while raising your eyebrows. Yoseob shook his head, "No, I didn't mean that" he said. You crossed your arms, "Then what do you mean?" you were confused at what he was trying to imply on.

He cleared his throat softly, "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" he turned the other way, not knowing what you were going to say. Your eyes rounded at what he just said. You looked up at Yoseob and smiled sweetly, "Oppa, I'll be your date, we'll go as friends".

At the word friend, Yoseob heart felt like it was crashed into a millions pieces. He tried to smile, "Yeah.. friends" he softly said. You hugged him, "Well I got to go now. Bye oppa" you waved and ran off to your house. Yoseob was still standing in his spot, still stunned at what you just said. "She just wants to go as friends.. nothing else" Yoseob said sadly smiled and turned away. "But I want it to mean more than friends..".