Chapter 37: She's Back

The Chaser

At the boys’ apartment.

L POV:

She’s still sleeping. It’s been three hours now. I’m sitting next to my bed where she’s sleeping.

But really... What was that back there?! *remembers her weird look and the fully dark black eyes*

Sigh. It’s ok, she’s with me now. She’s alive! After everything I went through for the past three years, she came back to me. She’s all mine.

I smiled sweetly at her cute sleeping face and rested my head next to her body and closed my eyes.

***

"L..." I heard an angelic voice in my sleep. I must be dreaming of her again.

"L~" Yena’s voice came again. Yena yah~ where are you?!

"Wake up~ I’m hungry..."

Hmm... Wait a minute! I opened up my eyes and looked up. Her face was right in front of mine, giving me a look.

I blinked once... Twice... Three times...

"What’s with you..." I heard her whisper. She backed off sitting on the bed and looked around, "Weird... Where am-" I didn’t wait for her to complete her sentence before I hugged her. I felt her freeze.

"... Let me go..." She said.

"Never." I tightened my hug.

"What?! Let me go~"

"Nope."

"Why~"

"You’re back! You’re all mine and I’m never letting you go!"

"What?! Back? Yours? Are you drunk?"

I pulled back a bit and looked in her eyes, "You don’t remember...?"

"Remember what? Hey!"

"What?! You remembered?!"

"You changed your hair cut, when? I liked that one!" She pouted.

"I changed it two years ago... You really don’t remember anything?"

"Two years ago? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BLUBERING ABOUT?!"

I couldn’t help burst out laughing. She looked at me, "You’re crazy..."

"Hehehe, it’s better if you really can’t remember."

She blinked a couple of times then looked away letting it go.

"WHO DIED?!!!!" Dongwoo and Hoya burst in.

"His brain did." She pointed at my head coldly. I laughed out again.

"Yena-ssi!!! SHE’S UP!!!" Hoya screamed to the outside.

"Are you feeling better now, Yena-ssi?" Dongwoo asked smiling. She gave him a look.

He looked at me wondering. "She doesn-"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~" I was interrupted by an over excited Jehyun who ran into the room our way.

"L! MOVE!" Sungyeol shouted coming in. I literally threw myself out of the way just in time before Jehyun threw a squeeze-hug at Yena.

"YOU’RE OK~~~~" She screamed out bear-hugging the shocked Yena.

Seriously, excited girls are more dangerous than Donghae himself!

"What the..."

"Oh, is this a... GROUP HUG!!!" Sungjong came in and immediately threw himself into a group hug with the girls.

"YEAH BABY!" and so did Dongwoo and Hoya. I WANNA HUG TOO!!!

"GET-OFF-OF-MEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~" Yena, who was crushed underneath, shouted out loud.

"Hey, I heard that the girl is..." Hyunjoong blinked, "Up."

He pointed at the situation and looked at me, but I was too hyper to even explain anything. MY GIRL IS BACK TO ME!

Finally, they all let go of her and she sighed inhaling a big amount of air in order to breathe properly. She’s still as cute as ever.

"Ok... Does anyone mind explaining your extra psychosis today? And would you PLEASE stop grinning at me like that, L! I have a massive headache..." She mumbled the last part and touched her head, uh-oh.

Her eyes widened when she felt her hair. She slid her hand on it to find out how short it became. I expect a scream.

"WHERE IS THE REST OF MY HAIR?!!!!!"

Voila!

***

After a few hours of explaining everything to the blank Yena, she finally cooled down.

Hyunjoong hyung said that her temporary amnesia is caused by the magical dust he made her inhale, a side effect as he expressed. Oh well, I really don’t mind anything right now as long as she’s safe and right here with me.

We sat alone in my bedroom -how erted does that sound-.  On my bed -again, nothing to be ashamed of !- her blinking at the floor while I was not getting enough of staring at her face, resting my head on my hand. I miss this face of yours... You don’t know how much I longed to see it one last time... But now, I can stare at it forever... Because you’re back to me... You’re all mine again...

"Are you done yet?" She said, not looking up.

"Done of what?" I asked, smiling.

"Staring."

"...No." My smile got wider.

"Hmm... But it’s irritating. I’m not feeling comfortable now." She looked up, glancing at me.

"You’re not?" One side of my mouth switched up turning my smile into a small smirk.

She shook her head no.

"Then... How can I make you feel more comfy?" My smirk got bigger and I raised my head. She blinked at me, looking at my eyes. Good girl...

"Park Yena... Why won’t you just relax and listen to me for once..." I softened my eyes, looking right through hers.

"What... are you doing..." She backed off her head slowly.

"Yena... I... Love you..." I whispered sweetly.

Her eyes widened, "W... What..."

"I really... Really... Love you..." I came closer, "You have no idea..."

"L... I-" I didn’t wait before I pressed my lips against hers.

 

 

 

 

=======================================

Hey guys!

Exams are over, so I'll be updating regularly again~

Sorry for making you wait~

Love y'al!

Comment?

~<3