Chapter 36: Second Invasion -Part 2-

The Chaser

"It’s finally time..."  Donghae slid her hair off her neck, "To taste the real power..."

"NO!!!" L stood there helpless surrounded by the others and the followers of Donghae who came out from nowhere stopping him from moving.

Heechul, Leeteuk, Yesung and the guys with Jehyun downstairs, along with Ryeowook and Sungmin upstairs watched, with their eyes wide open, as Donghae leaned closer to Yena’s neck with his fangs showing then started to her blood with joy... He started slowly then when he felt the blood’s power he it faster with greed and selfishness.

L’s face fell on the scene and he felt numb. He couldn’t move a muscle nor say anything. He just stood there in shock watching the girl he longed for getting killed by the guy he hates the most.

Jehyun was frozen with her hand covering , tears falling down her pink-colored cheeks, looking up at the ugly scene that was happening.

Sungyeol hugged her and buried her face on his chest.

No freakin’ way... He’s killing her... Heechul thought, biting his lip in anger.

Yena-ssi... Leeteuk and Ryeowook felt pity for her. Sungmin looked down in sorrow while Yesung watched with his eyes wide open and tearing a bit.

Finally, Donghae was done. He pulled back and pushed Yena to the floor in front of him. She fell on her knees with her face down covered by her hair.

"Haaaaaaaaaah... That was..." Light blue flames surrounded Donghae, "AMAZING!"

"Yena-ssi!" Ryeowook ran to check on her. Donghae smirked and threw a flame ball on Ryeowook. Ryeowook shouted in pain and fell on the ground by the stairs.

Yena wasn’t moving. Blood was running down slightly from her neck to her collarbone. She was inhaling air from , hardly.

Yena... I’m... Sorry... A tear ran down L’s cheek.

Yena... She’s hurting... Jehyun felt some pain running down her body. "Jehyun, are you ok?" Sungyeol whispered looking at Jehyun’s face. She shook her head and pulled him over gently.

Jehyun looked up at the collapsed Yena and held out her hand trying to heal her from afar. It didn’t work at first but then a slight light came out of Jehyun’s hand.

Yena started moving, and Donghae felt it. He smirked and looked back at her, "Well, well... You’re still alive, ha?" He stepped closer to her as Jehyun was suffering healing Yena. Sungyeol held her hand trying to pass her some of his power, she looked at him and faintly smiled.

Donghae held up Yena’s chin checking her face and her closed eyes.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HER!!!" L shouted and ran to the stairs just when...

L... Yena’s eyes suddenly opened up to look at Donghae’s face, but they were weird... Her eyes were fully black, dark liquid black.

"Tch... This is... pretty... unique..." Donghae’s smirk changed. L froze just down the stairs looking up at her, What’s happening...

Jehyun felt Yena’s power complete... maybe too complete... so she stopped, breathing hard. Sungyeol hugged her to his chest, "You did great..." He whispered to her gently. She nodded resting her head on his chest, It all depends on you now, Yena... She thought and closed her eyes.

"Eunmi-ah... You can’t be mad at me now, right? I took care of you for the past three years. This small thing I just did would be the return of my kindness to you, hmm?!" Donghae said, with a small tremor of fear in his voice, yet he kept his smirk on.

"Bastard-" L started but he was cut by Yena’s laugh. Donghae looked at her, frowning.

"Hahahaha... First of all, my name is not Eunmi..." She got her grip on Donghae’s arm which was holding up her chin. The part she touched got badly burned. Donghae breathed in pain. "My name is Park. Yena." She stood up.

What the hell... I can’t move... Donghae thought, getting nervous.

"Secondly..." Her eyes got darker and a smirk drew on her lips, "Took... Care... of me..." She looked at him, then in one blink of an eye Donghae was hung up on the wall with Yena’s bare hand. His eyes widened as he started chocking. At the same time, the spot her skin touched got burned too.

"You really think... that I believe you?!" The dark aura around her grew, to the point where everyone in the place saw dark wisps of something black and smoke like around her.

"What’s going on?!" Dongwoo wondered.

"I don’t know..." Sunggyu said.

"Her eyes aren’t normal at all." Hoya frowned at the scene.

Sungyeol checked on Jehyun, who was leaning on him, but she was somehow unconscious. He looked back up at Yena squeezing Donghae’s neck. What happened to her?!

"Yena..." L took a step closer, hesitating. She turned her head to look at him. The moment she saw him, her face changed and she started breathing hard.

At that moment and from nowhere, Hyunjoong showed up and spread some red dust on Donghae’s face. Donghae screamed out painfully then turned into dust. He finally died.

Yena got shocked, her deeply dark eyes looked at what’s left of Donghae then up at the one who caused his death. Her eyebrows furrowed at him.

"Hey there!" Hyunjoong smiled cutely. She frowned at him, "Who the hell are you?!" She took a step closer to him.

"Oops!!!" Hyunjoong took out some green dust out of his pocket and blew it on her face. She passed out immediately.

L ran fast and caught her before she fell to the ground, "What did you do to her?!!!" L held her closer to him.

"Aaah, don’t worry about her. She’s just resting." Hyunjoong stretched out.

L looked at her and felt a lot of relief feeling her breathing and resting in his arms. He held her up bridal style and walked down to the guys.

Jehyun was now sleeping in Sungyeol’s arms.

Heechul and the others stood by the sleeping Yena looking at her sweetly.

"Yena-ssi... We’re sorry..." Leeteuk smiled at her. L looked at them weirdly, What’s with these people?!

"Now that the boss is dusted, we’ll be going." Heechul said, took a final look at her then turned around to leave.

"Ummm... Take care of her for me, ok?" Ryeowook looked at L giving him a weird smile. L nodded, "No need to worry about that." L smirked. Ryeowook smiled and bowed a bit then everyone left.

 

 

 

 

 

========================================

Hello guys~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... Am still busy with the exam retakes...

Fortunately, Sunday will be my last, wooohooo!!!

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chappie...

Comment??

~<3