Surprise.

WANTED: A Warrior for Her

Yongguk smiled, hearing Sara's childish whining on the other end of the phone, listening to her complain fervently against Daehyun's laziness. "You're quite immature for an 18 year old, you know that?" Yongguk chuckled, laying out the lunchbox Sara had prepared for him. He smiled at the delicately prepared side dishes, ignoring the suspicious and lurking stares he earned from his surrounding co-workers.
"Well, you're act kinda old for a 19 year old, you know that?"

Yongguk smiled even wider, snorting in response, "It comes with the lifestyle!"

Sara hummed, and Yongguk could already hear the smile in her voice as she sighed. "Well, I guess I should leave you now. I don't wanna bother you from working. I'll see you when you get home?"
"Yeah, I'll see you," Yongguk smiled, grinning slightly at the witty response that followed. "Alright, Sara, bye!"
He looked up, arching a brow at his smirking co-workers.
"So Sara's her name?"
"Is she cute, hyung?"
Yongguk scoffed, rolling his eyes at the two younger boys. "Yes, Sara is her name, and yes, she is very cute. You guys aren't even on break yet. Go work or something!" he chuckled, nipping graciously at Sara's home-made lunch. He smiled at the thought of her, deciding that maybe he should go pick something up for her from the corner boutique on the way home. 

 

Yongguk exited the cafe, waving to his co-workers and manager, slipping out onto the sidewalk. The sun was still high up, despite it being 6:30 in the evening already; Yongguk squinted, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans, sighing disgustedly at the heat that radiated throughout the air. He was just seconds away from the boutique, when his foot got caught in something, as he walked by an isolated alley; someone pulled him up, catching him before his face met the ground, but even though his face was saved, he was thrown into the alley, hitting the brick wall of the building nearby, putting damage to his shoulder blades. "!" he cursed, seething in pain.
He glared up at his perpetrators, but was met with a punch before he could even stand probably. Yongguk tumbled into a pile of raggy trash bags, meeting the smell of rotten milk and molded meat. He coughed gruffly, stumbling to his feet. However, punch came after punch. Yongguk could hardly see who was attacking him, but judging by their weak throws, and pathetic kicks, he could only guess.

The following voice he heard before he plummeted into the concrete confirmed it, anyways:
"You dared me to come after you myself, Bang Yongguk. Did you not think I would?"

Yongguk scoffed, sitting up, wiping the blood from his cut lip with the back of his hand. "I didn't think you'd be enough of a wuss to pull me into an alley. You don't even have the balls to confront me point blank!"
Myungsoo slammed his foot onto Yongguk's stomach, earning himself a satisfying groan. "Is that point blank enough for you?"
Hoya scoffed. "Where's your girl?"
"Why's it matter?" Yongguk smirked cockily. "She's safe."
Myungsoo narrowed his eyes down at the battered blonde beneath him, scowling menacingly. "Not for long," he retorted. He turned to Sungyeol. "Tie him up and restrain him. Take him back to the meeting place, and we'll commence the second phase."

Turns out Yongguk never really will be able to get Sara that gift from the boutique... not anymore, at least.

Before Yongguk could protest, his limp and withered body was being hoisted up by two unfamiliar sets of arms, and thrown into a van. The last he heard was a soft sigh hitting his ear as a blindfold was tied across his eyes, restricting his line of vision.

The voice was small, but Yongguk definitely heard it.

"I'm sorry, Yongguk-shii."

 

 

"Why isn't he home yet?" Sara bit her lip as she subconsciously petted Zelo's blonde hair as he laid his head on her lap. 
"You shouldn't worry, it's only 9," Zelo murmured comfortingly. "He probably just went to pick some things up at the market."
"Then, don't you think he would've at least called?" Sara whispered. Fright kicked into her system as several scenarios began building up in her mind. What if he was caught in a hit and run? What if he's hurt? What if he's in pain and writhing limply?

"Noona," Zelo muttered, lifting himself up. He frowned at the concern that overwhelmed her expression. "Just sleep, okay? I'm sure you'll wake up fresh early in the morning with hyung right by your side."
Sara chewed on her bottom lip, sighing defeatedly. "Alright, then. Don't sleep too late, alright? You have school tomorrow."
"Alright, sleep well noona!"

 

Sara woke up the following morning, unsure of how to react. Seven in the morning, and Yongguk was still nowhere to be seen; he wasn't in bed, in the living, nor was he in the kitchen. Sara stood flustered, in the middle of the living room, running her phrenetic hands through her already disheveled hair. "Noona, you're up already? Were you going to send me off?"
Zelo's sleepy eyed hardened immediately, seeing tears b near the corner of Sara's eyes. "Hyung didn't come home?"
Sara rubbed her eyes, sniffling desperately. "I tried to call him earlier; his phone's either out of batteries or shut off. I don't know where he is, oh my god," she whispered. She slumped herself down onto the couch submissively, burying her face into her hands.
"I'll take the day off of school to help you look at him," Zelo declared with a determined look in his eye. "How can hyung just take off and leave Sara noona like this?"

Sara let out a shaky breath, shaking her head. "Just go to school, Zelo-ah. You need to take these classes seriously."
"But noona --"
"Noona will be fine," Sara smiled solemnly, patting Zelo's head. "I'll have Jongup-oppa walk me to the cafe. It's on his way to his workplace and Yongguk would probably be there, so, don't worry. Okay?" 

Zelo nodded.

"You're up already, Sara?"

Daehyun and Jongup rubbed their eyes sleepily. They blinked at her curiously, seeing her distraught state. "Are you okay?" Jongup questioned seriously.
"Yongguk-hyung didn't come home, did he?" Daehyun breathed.
"That's weird," Jongup agreed.
"Is it okay if you walk me to the cafe today?" Sara inquired, facing Jongup. "He might be there, and --"
"Yeah!" Jongup cried, nodding his head furiously. "Of course, it's on my way to work anyways."

"Hyung didn't come home?" Daehyun murmured to himself, stalking into the kitchen.

"I'm off to school!" Zelo smiled bitterly, huggin Sara. 
"Study well, and come straight home, hear?"
"De!"

Sara waved to Zelo as he ran swiftly to catch the morning bus. She sighed, taking a long look around before walking back into the apartment, feeling utterly defeated. Oppa, where are you?

 

 

"He hasn't come yet?"

Sara blinked at the older woman before her, blinking curiously. The manager shook her head. "I'm sorry, but Yongguk left last night right after his shift ended. He seemed excited to head home.. and he hasn't contacted me or any of the co-workers since. He hasn't even checked in yet, miss."
Sara's shoulders fell as she felt her body exhale the distress she was building up in her system. 
"But may I ask who you are?" the manager arched a probing brow, glancing at Sara mysteriously.
"My name is Han Sara," Sara whispered sadly. "I'm his girlfriend."

The manager's eyes widened. "Oh.."

Sara smiled politely, bowing her head in thanks. "Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. I'm sorry for disturbing you."
"Oh no," the manager muttered. "Not at all, please come anytime. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help..."

 

 

Days eventually passed and the boys of B.A.P. were incredibly worried, but their worry and concern couldn't compare to Sara's. She was a mess, pacing back and forth half the day, biting her lip constantly from apprehension; Sara was losing sleep and it was showing under her eyes. It's been three days since she's last seen Yongguk. "Where could he be?" she gasped. "Would he just be up and gone like this?"
Young Jae shook his head. "Never. Hyung comes home everyday."
"What if someone has him hostage, oh god," Sara breathed. "What if Infinite took him?"
"That's crazy, they wouldn't do that!" Himchan hollered. "They're psychotic, but they wouldn't go to such lengths," he seethed.

Sara blew her hair out of her face and took a seat beside Zelo on the sofa. She ran a hand through her auburn hair, shutting her eyes tiredly. The room fell into a hushed atmosphere as silence slowly creeped its way into the scene, muffling the thoughts of every individual. The six of them sat idly, aimlessly letting their minds wander for possible solutions. The blonde leader was their first priority at the moment and nothing else.

Nothing else mattered but Yongguk right now, especially for Sara.

"Zelo, can you please go check to see if we have mail?"

The curly blonde nodded, boucing out of the house, returnig momentarily, with a handful of stationary. "Oh! Noona, this one is for you," Zelo replied, handing the orange packet slowly to her.
"Did you notify the post office that you changed your address?" Daehyun inquired, baffled.

Sara narrowed her eyes at the packet, tearing it open furiously. "I didn't."

She pulled out a CD, glaring at it, bewildered out of her mind. "What is this?" she breathed, placing the CD shortly into the DVD player. Jongup tv, changing a couple of settings to view the CD they received. 
"I wonder what it --"

Sara paused, freezing in her spot. The thick material of the packet in her hands fell to the floor as she gasped. Her breathing became ragged and her mind raced at a frightening pace; her heart pounded against her chest maddeningly, making it hard for her to breathe properly. She felt as if her oxygen flow was being restricted, like she was being choked by the air alone. She felt the tense atmosphere thicken even more as the members gaped at the sight before them.

Blindfolded.

Cuffed.

Restrained.

Tied to the chair.

Gagged.

Bruises, scratches, blood -- lots of it all over his body.

Yongguk's body.

Sara heaved deeply, hands gripping her hair as she distraughtly tried to piece if together. She felt herself slowly rot into insanity as Myungsoo appeared on camera. His smirk brought goosebumps to rise from her skin; the hair stood up from the back of her neck as he spoke slowly, tauntingly grinning at her as if he had just won some type of tournament. She seethed angrily to her teeth, clenching her jaw as her eyebrows furrowed together with infuriation.

"I've got you now, Han Sara."