May 22nd

Our First Memory

It was finally his birthday and HaeRi was ecstatic. She had the perfect idea gift for him and that was why she was at the mall. She wandered around while she looked for the store and bought an outfit for the party.

The rest of the guys had felt that they needed to apologize to SuHo for being such nusiances the past weeks (although they're always trouble XD) and wanted to make it up to him by throwing him a surprise birthday party after ignoring him the whole day. Of course they all felt horrible after seeing his pained expressions which almost made Kyungsoo spoil the surprise, but other then that they were going to make it. Everyone was invited, from his family and cousins to his closest friends and highschool friends. It was going to be the perfect surprise party.

After browsing the stores, HaeRi finally found the store she was looking for and with a little hop to her walk she entered cheerfully. She carefully walked up to the counter and asked, "Excuse me, can you show me where the polaroid cameras are?"

"Of course, follow me," he motioned to her as he led her to the otherside of the store. "These are the best ones the store has in stock. We also just got a new stock. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask any of the employees here," he smiled and left back to his station.

"Wah, so many choices! They all look good, but which one is the best?" HaeRi asked out loud.

"I shuggest this brand," random boy suddenly pointed out.

"Huh?" Haeri looked up in confusion.

"This brand ith known to be the beth, I've heard. It'sh uthually pretthy expenthive, but they're having a thale today sho it should be a pretty good prithe," Haeri noticed his lisp as he explained.

"Ah, kamsahamnida," she thanked him and grabbed one of the boxes after bowing.

"No worries," he smiled politely. "Is it for your boyfriend?" He asked catching her off-guard.

"Ah, a..ani," she blushed tightening her grip on the box.

"I shee how it ith," he chuckled lightly. "I'm Thehun," he lightly bowed before holding out his hand.

"Haeri," she bowed back then shook his hand. He looks and sounds familiar.

"Eighteen."

"Noona," she replied smiling.

"Ah okay, well, I hope it goes well. And good luck," Sehun bowed more formally to her before leaving. "Whath should I get for hyung?" She heard him mumble to himself as he left the store.

"I'd like to buy this," Haeri told the clerk as she handed him the box containing the camera.

"Good luck with that," she heard someone sneer. She turned and saw JinRi, SuHo's ex standing by the next cashier.

"Waeyo?" She asked confused.

"Dwaesseo (whatever)," JinRi raised an eyebrow before flipping her hair and strutting out of the store.

"Hm," Haeri pouted to herself, "I hope oppa likes it."

"Don't worry, I'm sure he will. Especially from a pretty lady like you," the cashier said handing her the bag.

"Kamsahamnida," they both said before she left.

 

~~~~~~

 

"Noona!" BaekHyun shouted loudly when Haeri walked through her front door.

"Baekhyun? How did you get inside my house?" She asked surprised as she took off her shoes.

"Noona! We're in here!" Chanyeol shouted from the living room.

"Is everyone here?" Haeri asked crossing her arms.

"Eheh, about that," Baekhyun laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

~~~~~~

"YOU BROKE IN?!" Haeri yelled as they finished explaining. "KyungSoo!"

"Noona! I'm so sorry! They made me do it!" D.O. immediately apologized.

"Out of all of you guys, you guys made Kyungsoo look like the bad one? You guys made him do the dirty work?" Haeri looked at all of them.

"XiuMin, Kris, and Luhan! Did you guys go along with this too?" She asked watching as none of them answered, but looked around awkwardly trying to distract themselves. "You guys did nothing to stop it?!"

"Noona, you sound like our mother," Chanyeol sighed falling back onto the couch.

"Well, I mean, Kyungsoo was the smallest out of us. Sooo...he...uh," Tao stuttered quietly.

"Ah, dwaesseo. As long as none of you guys didn't break anything and hurt yourself," Haeri replied calming down then patting Tao's head.

"So you're not mad at us anymore?" D.O asked slowly looking up.

"Deh," Haeri smiled.

"Noona!" Baekhyun suddenly said, "I got a cut on my knee."

"Omo! Eodi (where)?" Haeri immediately rushed to his side. "Is it big? Is it bleeding?"

~~~~~~~

"Huu, it wasn't even that big of a cut," Haeri pouted as she plastered the Pororo band-aid onto his knee.

"But it hurt," Baekhyun whined.

"Does you face hurt too?" Haeri cooed patting his face. He pouted and nodded.

"Right here," he said pointing to his cheek.

"Well here you go then," Haeri replied plastering another band-aid onto his face.

"Noona!" He whined again.

"Ah, shikoro. Go help the guys," Haeri laughed pushing Baekhyun out the door.

"What if I get hurt again?" Baekhyun shouted.

"Forget it!" She playfully answered.

~~~~~~

"Alright everything is set," Kris explained to Haeri as the rest of the guest finished arriving.

"Did you guys invite JinRi," Haeri asked.

"Huh? No, we know you don't like her and that Suho doesn't either. So we didn't," Lay popped out of nowhere answering for Kris.

"Lay!" Kris said.

"What it's the truth," Lay said walking off to join the others.

"Guys, I'm going to go pick up Sehun from that one corner store. Be right back. It'll be enough time for Suho to get here," LuHan yelled out as he dashed off.

"Alrighty then, time to call him," Kris smirked at Haeri before getting everyone's attention.

~~~~~~

"Oppa, eodigayo (where are you)?" Haeri asked as the guest went into hiding with their party hats and confetti.

"Oh, I'm just at home. Wae?"

"He sounds so sad," Haeri frowned at Kris who was hiding in the closet.

"Just keep talking!" He ushered her.

"Oppa, I just finished watching that one scary movie you told me not to watch and I'm really paranoid and scared now. Can you come over?" Haeri quivered her voice in fake fear.

"Bwuh?! You watched it?! I told you not to watch it! I'll be right over! Don't move!" The sadness quickly disappeared from his voice.

~~~~~~

"LuHan and Sehun are here! Open the door," Kris told HaeRi. "Everyone hold you stuff! It's just Luhan and Sehun" Kris shouted out.

"He was right behind us! I don't know if he noticed it was us!" LuHan said out of breath as he dragged SeHun behind him.

"Sehun?" Haeri said surprised as she closed the door leaving it unlocked.

"Annyeong noona," Sehun gave her a quick wave before Luhan led him towards Kai and Chen who handed them their party hats.

"He's coming!" Lay whispered loudly after peaking through the window curtains.

~~~~~~

"What's with all these cars? Is someone throwing a party?" Suho asked himself.

"I would think that she would leave her curtains open after watching the scary movie," Suho said after looking at her windows. "Jamkaman (wait a minute), what if something happened!" He immediately  sprinted to the door and twisted the door knob to find it unlocked.

"Haeri!" He yelled as he saw her standing there alone. Then he ran to her and hugged her asking, "Gwenchana (Are you okay)?" But before he could ask anymore

 

"SURPRISE!"

"Bwuh?" He asked confused as he slowly let go of HaeRi.

"Oppa! Saenggilchuka-eh," she smiled sweetly before he smiled back.

"Saenggilchuka oppa!" Everyone froze when they heard her squeak.


BROHOHO! It's ther drama queen. So how is it so far?? Comments are far beyond loved. ;D