09;

Of Cookies and Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran and ran and got up the stairs towards a little garden built on top of the mall. You bumped to a lot of people but quickly apologize without turning back. Upon reaching the garden, you sit on a bench under an artifical Cherry Blossom tree and start crying..although you didn't quite understand why you were crying.

Were you ashamed of what you just did? Were you ashamed of the confession you just let out?

Oh my gosh.. I can't face Joonmyun anymore.

Were you ashamed because you might have hurt Chanyeol, who did everything just to see you today – even go all the way to your city from God knows where they've been?

Oh my gosh.. I can't face Chanyeol anymore.

You cry harder this time. EXO was so supportive towards you and Chanyeol..and it's all your fault because you accidentally gave him those damned cookies. You took out the handkerchief Joonmyun gave you during the fanmeet and stare at it.

If I only had given the cookies to Joonmyun..maybe this wouldn't be happening now. Maybe it would be Joonmyun they'd be teasing me to and I wouldn't have to run out of that restaurant.

Your stomach grumbles and you hold it. You realize you had walked out before you even had the chance to eat.

And I would have the chance to eat..for free.

But at least I had the chance to be with EXO-K once again.

You smile, trying to make your mood lighter. You think about how fun they actually were. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun were actually so funny, especially since they were the ones in the girl clothes. Kai was always surprising you and creeping you out with his trying-to-be-y antics. Joonmyun was almost always talking to the driver while Kyungsoo was busy fidgeting, scared to be noticed and attacked by fans.

Although you did get a lot of unusual stares, well of course, your 'girlfriends' had unusually low voices and were unusually taller than average girls, you did manage not to get caught. Upon thinking back on your mall escapade with EXO-K, your tears stop falling and you end up being thankful.

"Hey."

You jump in shock as you hear that familiar voice. He appears from behind the tree as you look up at him..or her. You must admit he really looks pretty with the disguise on.

"Can I sit here beside you?"

You nod and he sits down as you look down on the grass.

"You know.." He starts but you cut him off anyway.

"I'm so sorry Chanyeol. I'm really, really sorry."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter