11;

Of Cookies and Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrive at the garden, looking around for any signs of your beloved Joonmyun oppa. You walk over to where you and Chanyeol spent the afternoon together yesterday.. the bench underneath the Cherry Blossom tree. You sit down and hunch your back, crossing your arms insecurely to yourself.

You wait for Joonmyun to arrive, not really sure if he was arriving or not. But you trust his call and believe that he will meet up with you to talk about something.

What could he want to talk about now? Was it about yesterday?

You fidget and shudder at the thought of your confession again.

I hope not.

Your heart beats fast when you hear some footsteps coming your way. You look towards the probable source and your heart beats even faster than before, if that was even possible. Because standing before you was the man of your dreams. Your prince. Your guardian. Your..

“Joonmyun-oppa.”

He looks at you when he heard his name and smiles, handing you a rose. You look at it questioningly.

“Take it. It’s for you.” He says, smiling until his eyes disappeared and scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

You hesitantly take the rose and smell it. You smile towards him and he sits down beside you. A few quiet moments pass by, and a breeze blows by, sending Cherry Blossoms on your way. It was just like any romantic movie or show. It was more that you imagined. You had Joonmyun sitting beside you, the rose he gave you on your hand, and his hand was holding your other hand.

You freeze at the sight of your intertwined hands. What does this mean?

“O-oppa..?”

“Hmm?” He answers you, smiling.

“What does this mean?” Your gaze didn’t move from your intertwined hands. He holds up your intertwined hands to your eye level so that your gaze followed it. Your eyes land on his eyes which were now really close to yours. Your eyes then fall on his lips, his perfect, pink, soft-looking lips which were getting closer..and closer..and closer.

I wonder if they are as soft as they look.. Wait what?

 


“Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?? YEOBOSEYO?”

“Y-yeoboseyo?”

“Yah! This is Chanyeol! Why aren’t you talking to me? I just borrowed Manager-hyung’s phone, because mine ran out of power.”

“I’m sorry, what?”

“I said this is Chanyeol and I borrowed Manager-hyung’s phone because my phone ran out of power.” He repeats, making you feel stupid.

Poof. Back to reality. Everything was just my imagination after all. Joonmyun-oppa, the call, the rose, the holding hands, and the kiss. Ugh. The kiss.

“Yah!! You’re not talking again.” Chanyeol complains from the other line.

“I’m sorry Chanyeol. I thought you were somebody else.” You say innocently.

“Ooooh~ Thinking about Suho-hyung again? Haha.” Chanyeol teases. Little did you know, it hurts him when he does that. But he does it anyway, because he knows it’s the best thing he could do to make you smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter